Question about the Camera?

Who uploaded those scans at 3pm on the 17th?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2697060&postcount=384

I've been very interested in this!

It makes you wonder if one of the things Casey did on the 17th, when the car was backed into the garage (if the shovel borrow date was actually 17th) was to load her belongings into the car.

Was TonE with her that day? Because TonE asks about Caylee:
"Like this happened when she first started moving. You know what I'm saying when this first happened when she first went...I guess grabbed most of her clothes. And came back" Casey tells him Caylee's with the nanny at Disney, then when he asks again, Casey says she's going another day.

We know TonE had been to the Anthony home twice when nobody was home. He had only started really dating Casey late May, and June 9th Casey stayed the night with Ricardo. He must have been over to the Anthony home in early to mid June, IMO.

Does that camera and upload date give us a clue as to when Casey grabbed her things to move out, and I've always thought that was a large the reason to have the car backed in. She needed her belongings quick, because Caylee was deceased and she couldn't be going to the house for a change of clothes as she had prior (stated by TonE)

I don't know but I thought that camera upload date was an awesome catch and it's a great clue somehow...

Here is something someone might find interesting:

If you look at the path the pictures are saved to it reads:
C:\Documents and Setting\bobby\Desktop\Photos etc.

It looks like the laptop belongs to a Bobby because here is the path to my My Documents to on my computer:
C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents

(When I got my computer I didn't use my name just "Me")

Again maybe it's interesting, maybe not.

Thank you! THIS is the answer to the question I asked! The date on the camera can indeed be changed and make the date on a picture wrong also according to that info you have provided us. Thanks again.
I have to ask. What difference does it make because they have confirmed with no room for doubt that the date the video was taken as June 15th through other sources?!

It is just something that I have wanted to know ever since the date of the picture came out, and it seemed that a lot of others were asking the same question. It doesnt prove or disprove anything, it just answers my question!

On the new videos on caseys myspacetv today, the date of the Fathers Day video on that site is dated June 15,2008 for upload to the site. I wish I knew if that date could be changed or not.

Photos of Caylee from Nikon Camera Information:
Name:copy of dscn1894.jpg File created: 06/17/08 3:31pm
This is the date/time the picture was copied to Casey Anthony's laptop computer.
Last Accessed: 07/02/08 10:21am
Last written: 06/17/08 3:32pm
Entry Modified: -6/17/08 9:58pm
Full path: 08-069208/WXE906472668/c/documents and settings/bobby/desktop/photos/caylee marie/june 2008/copy of dscn1894.jpg

Shows Photo scanned is Caylee in GGrandpas lap.
It shows the memory card info next. Out of that is gleaned for this post:
Nikon Coolpix L12 June 15 2008 12:03 pm
Next the doc states:
This is the date/time that the Nikon Coolpix camera took this picture.
These dates and times are dependent solely on the settings of the camera at the time the picture was taken. This information is imbedded into the digital photo by the camera,sort of like a digital fingerprint. Its unique to the picture.

The picture on the following page is the same picture, only the data reported here is the date/time as reported by the memory card within the Nokon coolpix camera. The date/time reported is the same. Therefore, the picture was taken on 6/15/08 at 12:03 hrs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back