Question about Websleuths -please help

jdj8766

Reaction score
I was the victim of a horrific crime in 1987 (I was 10). This person had several victims in my area and was never caught. Would I be allowed to create a thread on websleuths with the details asking for help finding info? If so, where would I post it?

I understand it's a long shot but it could be a great challenge for you guys. At this point in my life, it's pretty much my last shot. Thank you in advance.

Hi...scroll to the bottom of this page, you'll see "view forum leaders" and "contact us." Click on 1 or both of these & you should find an administrator to speak with.

Wishing you luck and Godspeed in your quest. JJ

I was the victim of a horrific crime in 1987 (I was 10). This person had several victims in my area and was never caught. Would I be allowed to create a thread on websleuths with the details asking for help finding info? If so, where would I post it?

I understand it's a long shot but it could be a great challenge for you guys. At this point in my life, it's pretty much my last shot. Thank you in advance.

jdj8766, I'm not sure I know the answer to your questions, but do want to say that I am sorry you have had to deal with the unresolved situation for so many years. I hope WSers can help!

I would suggest maybe you alert on your opening post (hit the little triangle icon) and ask for a mod's input directly -- or pm a mod you feel comfortable discussing your case with.

I'd think, depending on the nature of the crime, the Cold Case forum might be appropriate -- or maybe Crimes - Spotlight on Children --but I'm not positive.

ETA: Just saw JustJudy's post above, and that sounds like a good approach also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back