Question and Answer thread

Any idea if the perp or someone connected to her receives some sort of direct or indirect kickback each time she mentions some name brand during her crapstimony?
Can the court bar her from mentioning name brands?

Since the perp claims to be indigent and the state is paying for her defense, can the state prevent her from selling objects or services for her own benefit (such as "better food")?

Does anyone know where a sticky is with links to the police interviews, ME report, docs, etc? Or isn't there one? Thanks! :) p.s. it's good to see you guys :)

What happened to ask a lawyer thread?

Here's my question

I was thinking....the defense would have been smart to rest after the states CIC.

Was that possible with a self defense claim in AZ?

RBBM: Here's the link for the Legal Questions - HTH!

In another thread the link to graphic photos was posted...

http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u542/arizonavjodiarias/Camera Photos/travis13_zpseed850ec.jpg

I noticed she captured a pic of her own left hand that appears to be going toward the closed shower door. It doesn't appear her ringfinger is crooked in this photo, therefore not broken by TA on Jan. 22nd. Unable to see the trial for a couple of days, does anyone know if this was shown yet? and should it be, in another effort to discredit her abuse allegations?

BTW-I love reading the posts-Everyone is so smart on here

In another thread the link to graphic photos was posted...

http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u542/arizonavjodiarias/Camera Photos/travis13_zpseed850ec.jpg

I noticed she captured a pic of her own left hand that appears to be going toward the closed shower door. It doesn't appear her ringfinger is crooked in this photo, therefore not broken by TA on Jan. 22nd. Unable to see the trial for a couple of days, does anyone know if this was shown yet? and should it be, in another effort to discredit her abuse allegations?

BTW-I love reading the posts-Everyone is so smart on here

Your link didn't work for me, if this is the picture you're referring to, it's the prosecutor's hand as he's putting the picture on the screen, it is not JA's hand.

Super idea for a question only thread. :rocker:

I asked this question on the trial thread but I never did see an answer.

Does anyone know the factual background of Travis' journals? I read that Jodi stole them. Is that a known fact? How did they end up in Sky's hands? I realize she was ordered to hand them over to Det. Flores. Anyone know why she didn't do that of her own accord? Are they in evidence?

Got a question? Post it here. If you have an answer to the question quote it and answer it. (no discussion please)

What ended up happening with Travis's dog? Jodie said the dog was there when she arrived!

What ended up happening with Travis's dog? Jodie said the dog was there when she arrived!

When TA was found the doggie gate was in place on the stairs to keep Napoleon downstairs.
I read somewhere a roommate's girlfriend fed him, thinking TA had already gone to Cancun.

In his will, TA left Napoleon to one of his friends. I think it was Deanna (sp?). Anyway, the friend still has him.

Thank you, I was hoping he was alive and didn't have to go through too much trauma!

To Jax49, You said, Det. Flores said to Jodi Arias, "one thing I know is that if Travis never met you, he would still be alive" and she immediately said "that's true."

At which story and time did she say that, do you know? Thanks

Regarding the texts Travis sent to jodi....where he calls her a sociopath and talks about the psycho things she's done and she needs to fess up......was it ever explained what he was talking about? Did she explain it?

To Jax49, You said, Det. Flores said to Jodi Arias, "one thing I know is that if Travis never met you, he would still be alive" and she immediately said "that's true."

ron, it was during the police interviews... i will brb with some links for you

Is there a thread that has a timeline of when they meet, their dating history etc? Also, did Travis have a lot of money? He had a nice house it seems.

Is there a thread that has a timeline of when they meet, their dating history etc? Also, did Travis have a lot of money? He had a nice house it seems.

Marah, this timeline by one of our posters will give you a good idea of dates in relation to Arias and Travis' relationship
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ak0vUAK8UbSndFl4X1V3YkZXazU0X25pQndhNVVmbXc&output=html

As for their relationships before they met one another: Jodi (on her direct testimony) has talked about a few of her relationships (she seems to have a pesky history of getting "cheated" on and spying on her boyfriends' email, etc)

As for Travis: his prior relationships were also discussed and there were no red flags that I saw... the past girl friends (some of them) have taken the stand and describe NOTHING of what Arias describes.

It would seem money wise that Travis was doing VERY well for himself in pre paid legal. I don't have a link handy but I seem to recall that at the time he was earning 80k a year with that business and swiftly on his way up in the ranks. Yes, he owned his own house and rented out two of his bedrooms.

I am new to websleuths. Can someone please let me know how I can find/search for a thread re: the computer forensics testified to on January 31st (trial day #12)? I am interested in finding out what the one term "Free Web Proxy - Air - Proxy.Com" is used for. Could it be used it someone is trying to access someone's email without leaving a trace?
Thank you!

Hope I'm asking this in the right spot...if not I apologize. I have followed alot of trials and missing persons cases here, but havent posted much.
Unfortunately I have to work and dont want to miss the trial this week. I used Skyfire on my iphone to follow the Casey Anthony debacle...
Can anyone help me out on where to follow the rest of this trial on my iphone ?
TYIA

why did judge allow JA to talk to prosectutor so rudely?
I caught a sentence that started "MEN LIKE YOU"

Found it. Trial Day 7 - Afternoon Part 2 posted by croakerqueen123.

Its still lie number one during the first interrogation by Det Flores.

Start about Time stamp about 0:10:30 -- its right after the butterfly effect story.

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 7 - Afternoon Part 2 - YouTube

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back