Question on getting logged out

morf13

Ver. Insider Golden State Killer & Zodiac Killer
Reaction score
Hope i posted this question in the right section. Is there a way to adjust the amount of time before you are automatically looged out of the site? Sometimes i post a long rambling message,only to realize i was logged out. Sometimes it only seems like 5 minutes

Hope i posted this question in the right section. Is there a way to adjust the amount of time before you are automatically looged out of the site? Sometimes i post a long rambling message,only to realize i was logged out. Sometimes it only seems like 5 minutes

I never had this problem (I clicked stay logged in like said), until I got a new laptop a few months ago. Then, I was always having to login even if it was just a few minutes. I'd be logged in click the new posts button, click on a link and then be logged out.

I got in the habit of copying my post before I hit the button to post it. Then, when I got that message about being timed out, I could just quickly paste my post again.

I don't have this problem anymore ever since I upgraded my Firefox - now, I don't have to ever log-in:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back