Question on getting logged out

Discussion in 'Forum Finesse' started by morf13, Aug 2, 2009.

1. morf13

morf13 Ver. Insider Golden State Killer & Zodiac Killer

Hope i posted this question in the right section. Is there a way to adjust the amount of time before you are automatically looged out of the site? Sometimes i post a long rambling message,only to realize i was logged out. Sometimes it only seems like 5 minutes

2. Loading...

3. daisy7

daisy7 Retired WS Staff

I never had this problem (I clicked stay logged in like ****** said), until I got a new laptop a few months ago. Then, I was always having to login even if it was just a few minutes. I'd be logged in click the new posts button, click on a link and then be logged out.

I got in the habit of copying my post before I hit the button to post it. Then, when I got that message about being timed out, I could just quickly paste my post again.

I don't have this problem anymore ever since I upgraded my Firefox - now, I don't have to ever log-in:)

4. FreeFrankGable

FreeFrankGable New Member

So where's the box to stay logged in. Just spent 10 minutes looking with no luck.