Question

Ms Suzanne

Reaction score
Hi
Where do you think a place like this would be?water,rocks, marsh area leads down to water in freshwater.

suzanne

Is this something to do with your sister by chance? I dont know if you ever heard of the "stickmarsh" Down there past palm bay/by grant area ??? Off babcock.. i think if ya go west it is salt-waterish that goes into freshwater where they'res tons of alligators (not quite sure, just what i've heard) and I think if you go towards the east, i think the little canal or whatever goes into the indian river (?) grr gotta run.. but not sure if Sarno X would fit the description or i heard something about some lakes off lake washington? (in melbourne)

Hi
Thankyou for helping me.Does a place look like this deserted brush covered area 150 yards west of U.S.1 in malabar or even more important (I believe this is anther area)does this area I mentioned sound or look like I believe it is called the Babcock Rock Quarry.I think babcock rock Quarry moved?Did it?I think it use to be on Babcock st.now it's on something like willowbrooke road or something.I need where it would have been in 1983,84,and 85.Are there any other places in Brevard county that look like this?any other Rock Quarry's.(cape canaveral too?)Do you have a map or picture of the area you are talking about?Especially a picture.

suzanne

I'm not sure about the babcock Rock Quarry .. Dont think i've ever been there.. but i have a couple pictures of the place I was talking about (not really great ones) where you can really see the 'everything' but i read something that the place was 'created' in 1987(maybe)

http://www.fishin.com/articles/HughCrumpler/stickmarsh1.htm there's a link with some info.. trying to see if there's any good pictures for ya

here's some pictures (not mine of coarse) I know there's better pictures than these out there though somewhere! most people seem to crop the pictures to just show a person and whatever fish they caught!
http://www.fishin.com/articles/Florida04/Stick-Ansin/stickmarsh.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back