Questions and Answers NO DISCUSSION

Do we have a list of known address and relevant dates for EB/AB since returning from Australia?

Question, now that MSM has released a video with info related to the mysterious man sending $10K to EB, can we talk about him (or at least refer to him as Mr. F)? **See video link below**

Investigators looking into Elisa Baker's finances

Baker’s cousin wouldn’t discuss any of the specifics of her conversations with Elisa.

"Sorry, but what our conversations are about have to be private. She's very upset."

Investigators issued a subpoena for Elisa Baker's financial records. The subpoena was issued to a bank branch located in a Wal-Mart in Granite Falls.

The subpoena says she may have used as many as eight different aliases and also requested any financial transactions made by Baker's daughter from a previous marriage, Amber Fairchild

(video @ link)

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Cousi...106915208.html

Was it reported that EB has taken a polygraph? (or did I imagine this?)

TIA

Is there confirmation that the mattress was purchased & delivered from the store that EB and ZB were spotted at?

I dont know how to add quotes from 2 different posts.
IIRC the cousin stated she took a LD.
I dont think its ever been said where the mattress came from.
HTH

Do we have a list of known address and relevant dates for EB/AB since returning from Australia?

Bump. Can somebody help me out here? I've looked for a list, but am not finding one. I'm not the best at this stuff though, so :waitasec:

If murder charges are brought against EB, AB, or both, does anyone know who the prosecutor for this area would be?

What did AB do for work before he went to work for the tree service? I believe I read he had worked there for six months, so who did he work for in the states before this? TIA

If murder charges are brought against EB, AB, or both, does anyone know who the prosecutor for this area would be?

District Attorney Jay Gaither hasn't said if his office is preparing charges but has said he is consulting with the N.C. Attorney General's office and other prosecutors on the issue of prosecuting a murder if the victim's body isn't recovered.

"The absence of a body is not considered to be a bar to prosecution by my office," Gaither wrote recently in an e-mail

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...ce-making-another-visit-to.html#ixzz14pCLgZQe

Q: When was the last time Zahra was seen by a medical professional?

Q: When was the last time Zahra was enrolled at a school and what was her last day of actual attendance?

Q: Did Zahra have any computer accounts such as myspace, facebook, Hi5, MSN? What usernames did she use?

We have heard that ED had located Zahra 3 days before she was reported missing. Do we know whether or not she actually spoke with EB, AB or KB? In other words do we know for a fact whether EB & AB were aware that ED knew where they were and was searching for Zahra..TIA!

What I would really like to know is if Zahra was aware that her mom was searching for her..

Q: Did Zahra have any computer accounts such as myspace, facebook, Hi5, MSN? What usernames did she use?

I have seen nothing up until this point at least that would suggest that she had any of those matou..good question though, it seems she was quite cut-off from everyone.. :(

A: no link but it was AU news that said the school gave Zahra a lapyop and a wheelchair so she could keep up with her school while recovering from amputation. So we know she could use a laptop. But I never saw where she did anything with a computer in the USA.

Q: When was the last time Zahra was seen by a medical professional?

Q: When was the last time Zahra was enrolled at a school and what was her last day of actual attendance?

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Caldwell-school-officials-tried-to-help-Zahra-Baker-104985934.html

According to Caldwell County school officials, Zahra attended Hudson Elementary School at the end of her 3rd grade year, in 2009.

She began 4th grade in August 2009 at Granite Falls Elementary School and stayed there until March 9, 2010. At that point, she was pulled from Granite Falls and placed back at Hudson Elementary School. Authorities believe Hudson Elementary is the last school that Zahra attended.

( not @ this link, but she did finish grade 4 at hudson-----a no show for grade 5 on august 25th. )

A: no link but it was AU news that said the school gave Zahra a lapyop and a wheelchair so she could keep up with her school while recovering from amputation. So we know she could use a laptop. But I never saw where she did anything with a computer in the USA.

------a link for you-----

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010/oct/31/missing-girl-did-not-want-to-leave-australia-ar-498291/

The community and Giru State School raised money for a wheelchair for Zahra, and for a laptop computer so she could do schoolwork from home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back