Questions and Answers ONLY - *NO DISCUSSIONS*

I have a question. Is anyone else out there still actively sleuthing this case??

Not sure what else we can do, really. I see where more information came out today, so I will check that. I am not privy to any inside information.

I have a question. Is anyone else out there still actively sleuthing this case??

I don't know about anybody else but I most certainly am still actively sleuthing out this case. :)

Now if we can just get the media outlets to provide us links to the new doc dump today I'll be happy as a pig in mud.

ACR

I don't know about anybody else but I most certainly am still actively sleuthing out this case. :)

Now if we can just get the media outlets to provide us links to the new doc dump today I'll be happy as a pig in mud.

ACR

If the media doesn't release it, I can pick up the discovery to share, but it won't be until Thursday or maybe even Monday. Can another local get it sooner?

Does anyone know the link or article that states the suspects believed, or were told, that there was a "vault room" in the Billings home?

Not sure where this post belongs - would like to discuss - but I cannot believe they did not bleep out the cell phone numbers, home numbers out of all these audio interviews and documents!

Does anyone know the link or article that states the suspects believed, or were told, that there was a "vault room" in the Billings home?

As babyof 4 said, it was in Thorntons statement. I also had just read where LPG Sr. says he still believes there's a room with a bunch of money in there somewhere. Apparently Jr. had them all brainwashed. Sr. said he believed Billings had been laundering money and that he had too much to get rid of. I can't find the link now but it was in one of the recent PNJ articles.

Does anyone know what the timeline for prosecutions looks like from here? Awfully quiet out there. Also, might Hugh Wiggins, Pam, or Cab Tice yet be charged -- in other words, is there any part of the investigation still active?

Does anyone know what the timeline for prosecutions looks like from here? Awfully quiet out there. Also, might Hugh Wiggins, Pam, or Cab Tice yet be charged -- in other words, is there any part of the investigation still active?

There is a ongoing investigation.

Seems some of my posts have been cut. I can only imagine it is due to threats to this web site that I read in a previous topic.

I'm not sure which posts were moved/deleted, but this website is very strict with it's rules, they are also very helpful when asked.

While it's not necessary that you be verified as a person close to the Billings family just to post, you will be allowed to post in more detail if you are.

Please keep in mind the Police, FBI, etc...read these forums and may contact WS admin for your ISP numbers, then show up at your front door to take a statement or whatever.

Kenny

The police are not my concern. Not sure how well you noticed but I pop in and out of here on a whim. I do not even want my family to know I am on this forum.

The police are not my concern. Not sure how well you noticed but I pop in and out of here on a whim. I do not even want my family to know I am on this forum.

Just to let you know, I personally appreciate and welcome ALL your comments regarding this case. If you're as close to some areas of this case as you imply then there is nothing you can't tell me that I won't listen to.

I'm all eyes and ears. :)
ACR

Here's what I am looking for (just to be clear). I know that there are people out there that have more information on the insider. I need to know who the insider is. I am not the police, I am not someone involved in the murder, I am not the press. I am a friend that needs this to be settled. There are women out there who have been with certain primaries in the Billings family. I would also like a nice long chat with CT... no one else, no recordings. I think he has the pieces I need.

Here's what I am looking for (just to be clear). I know that there are people out there that have more information on the insider. I need to know who the insider is. I am not the police, I am not someone involved in the murder, I am not the press. I am a friend that needs this to be settled. There are women out there who have been with certain primaries in the Billings family. I would also like a nice long chat with CT... no one else, no recordings. I think he has the pieces I need.

So, what do you suspect is the reason they were murdered and who do you suspect is the insider?

The only person with initials "CT" that I can think of at the moment is the person with the first name that rhymes with scab and the last name that rhymes with lice. :)

If this is the correct person, I personally think he has a little more than a few pieces of the puzzle.

ACR

ACR -- You're very creative!!:)

I just don't see Cab as the one who planned the murders. And, I don't think it was the Mexican Mafia.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back