Questions and Discussion Regarding the Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same q. as EZRider about the morning of June 27 & have posted about it before. I guess everyone is fogged about that morning. I just read Anthony Lazaro's last statement to EE, released today. He said that Casey had left his place that morning and also that she brought frozen items & chicken out of the car when he rescued her at Amscot. It was around 11 a.m. But the car had been observed there at 7 a.m. by Amscot. This means much more had happened, involving more people, than Casey revealed. The frozen pops would have melted, the chicken not safe to eat, if sitting in that car for hours. Lazaro said it was obvious Casey had not come from a mkt. but from the family home, partly from the sort of sacks she had. Once the car was abandoned at Amscot, who took Casey to the house on Hopespring? Could it have been the men who pushed the car into the lot and did they wait for her and then bring her back to Amscot? That plan really would not make sense to strangers. Who are the shadow figures who were part of this morning scene?

I just realized something.

Amy H said that Casey texted her several times about the smell in the car. She said that on the 27th of June Casey told her it was a squirell and that she had finally got rid of it.

Jesse Grund said that he heard Caylee in the background on June 23rd in a conversation that he had with Casey on the phone.

WHAT IF... What if Caylee really was alive then(Just like Jesse thought) and Casey killed her sometime between June 23rd and June 27th? Obviously if she disposed of the body on the 27th(In other words got rid of the smell/removed it) then means Caylee would been killed between then. I mean it wouldn't take long(It could be 2 days) for a body to start smelling that bad in a trunk.

I've thought for awhile that it was more in that time frame, 23rd to the 26th or 27th. I don't know why, just a feeling.

that window would narrow down, as the first reporting of *stink* by Casey was on June 25th via phone convo with Amy

anyone have any idea how long it normally takes before a body starts to smell?

I just realized something.

Amy H said that Casey texted her several times about the smell in the car. She said that on the 27th of June Casey told her it was a squirell and that she had finally got rid of it.

Jesse Grund said that he heard Caylee in the background on June 23rd in a conversation that he had with Casey on the phone.

WHAT IF... What if Caylee really was alive then(Just like Jesse thought) and Casey killed her sometime between June 23rd and June 27th? Obviously if she disposed of the body on the 27th(In other words got rid of the smell/removed it) then means Caylee would been killed between then. I mean it wouldn't take long(It could be 2 days) for a body to start smelling that bad in a trunk.

Or two separate sources - in either order.

Could be. If this is the case though, where was Caylee while she was at Tony's or Amy's because they hadn't seen her for weeks.

That doesn't explain where Caylee was from June 15th to the 23rd. KC was at AL's house pretty much all the time and no one saw Caylee after the 15th. Where would Caylee have been?

Bottom line-Caylee was interfering with Casey getting laid. She was transitioning from Ricardo who she slept with along with Caylee in the bed to TonE who could not have a child in the party house.
Her Mom booted her, she had no place to live. She took that child with her to punish her Mom and was overwhelmed with the resposibilty. CA had provided for that child all her life and Casey had no clue where to go from there.
I really think she resorted to either drugging or chloroforming that child to carry on with her social life because she had no other means of freeing herself of her responsibilty.

That doesn't explain where Caylee was from June 15th to the 23rd. KC was at AL's house pretty much all the time and no one saw Caylee after the 15th. Where would Caylee have been?
Dead and in the trunk for at least a week and then fed to alligators.

I hope i am asking in the right place or if this has been explain before, I can't figure out how casey was getting around when she dumped her car on the 27th of june, i know tony picked her up but who was driving her around before amy let her use her car while she was on vacation and i think that was around the 7th or 10 of july that she used amy's car, so there is a large time frame that she did not have a car so who was driving her ?? this is really strange!! can someone explain this if possible
She used Tony's Jeep July 1-5 while he was in New York.

I've only read the AL, LA, and most of AH (boy, that's confusing) transcripts. I found it interesting that AL didn't even remember what day he picked KC up at Amscot. Closest I found was that it put it sometime during the week of June 22 to 28. And in Amy's interview, she said she got a text from KC on the 27th (p. 17, lines 5-13) that she had run out of gas. Well, it must've been pretty danged early for the car to be noticed there at 7:00 a.m. I haven't found any references (yet) to anything on the 26th. I'm still so confused about the car

Yeah, and TonE even mentioned that she got the jeep washed before she picked him up! Seems that family's car-cleanliness obsessed! And then she had Amy's car from July 8 to the 15th. Wonder what she did for wheels between the 5th and the 8th?

I would take any point on the timeline, that only comes from statements or information from the Anthony family, without additional coraborating evidence, as highly suspect.

As a case in point. I don't think Casey left the house or moved out on June 9th. I suspect that that actually occured on june 15, following the big fight that neighbors heard.
I agree. Her antics in spending the night with the baby at other people's houses and carting Caylee around during the first week of June was likely what set off CA, in part, and led to the big Father's Day fight. Remember, apparently CA actually forced casey to bring Caylee home one night when they were sleeping at RM's house, in the middle of the night!: "You can't keep carting her around. You need to stay home and take care of her. You need to get a job. I'm going to take custody away from you if you don't stop this!" And then: "And you stole from grandpa and grandma? And you've been stealing from me? That's it! You're done around here. I'm going to take the baby and I'm going to have you arrested!" casey's response? "Oh yeah? I'll show you. I'm out of here! And I'm taking your pride and joy with me. You can't stop me!" And we know the rest of the story. I agree that it all came down on June 15 and I think little Caylee was killed the next day. No accident.

Very embarrassing for everyone, those July 15 interviews, as lie after lie was exposed and disproven. I don't know how the defendant had the brass neck to sit there and continue putting out these chokers. I also detected expressions of petty triumph when she inserted something she could prove WAS true, like the i.d. cards. Strictly the thinking of a game player. Only her parents (and why!) were willing to fish for one fact in a swill of lies. No one else would find it worthwhile to listen for a scintilla of truth that would also mislead. Yes, she should have been asked why Caylee was going to a babysitter since there was no day job.[/quote]
Yes, it has always bothered me that LE never followed up on that. But, you can bet the prosecution will be featuring that discrepancy in their case at trial. By the way, good writing Tuba!

Another thing -- TonE said in his interview that KC left her phone at his place when Amy and Cindy took KC home. That's how he later got Amy's number to call her. Lee did not mention in his interview whether he took KC's phone -- it wasn't in the items he enumerated. But...Lee called TonE with the news about Caylee disappearing. Well, wonder who has the phone? LE? I know they said they searched TonE's place, with his permission. But if LE has her phone, how did Lee have TonE's number? Does that question even make sense? :)

I was reading the timeline puzzle and I thought it was a bit odd that Cindy had phone numbers for some of Casey's friends. In addition to having Jesse's number, I recall she was also in contact with Casey's childhood friend whom she told Casey was a sociopath. She also knew how to reach Amy H in order to locate her daughter.
It's not like Casey was 12 and staying at a friend's house where she would need these numbers and Casey obviously had a cell phone ( or two allegedly), so why would Cindy have her friend's numbers?
Maybe she was keeping tabs on Casey because she was an irresponisble liar, or maybe she went missing with Caylee before and she managed to collect these numbers in her search for her? I find it hard to believe that Cindy knew how to reach Casey's friends but not Caylee's nanny.
Maybe this is what LA was talking about in the jail visit when he asked Casey if this "was like before," or words to that effect.

Woa.
Now it makes sense. Days and days ago I asked a question that I think was unnoticed...... Why was Tony's jeep in the shop for one day, on June 9.
Do we know ? I haven't had time to even begin reading the new docs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member