Questions and Discussion Regarding the Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, JBean -- thanks for the links! I bumped the one on the discussion of the car. Will it get re-merged, or will it stand alone? In other words, if I messed up, sorry!
Nope it is fine. If it is not merged now it will probably not be. But as you can see there are many many timeline threads. So if we keep starting them it will never end.
Sorry to be a pill.

Nope it is fine. If it is not merged now it will probably not be. But as you can see there are many many timeline threads. So if we keep starting them it will never end.
Sorry to be a pill.

No, no; I completely understand. I swear! BTW, I wouldn't have your job on a bet! With all you read, I'm not sure you'd remember, but a couple of weeks ago you helped me with this discussion. Yes, I'm still obsessed! Thanks again.

Just get specific from here. There are about 10 threads about specific dates and the timeline so it's hard no matter what. If we keep starting new timeline threads it'll be crazier than it already is. If you get specific from here, you can refer back to the top. but most of your new work will be down here.
You might consider searching for one of the other key date threads and bump them.

Have you referred to the case calendar?

Thank you, JBean. You're doing a great job keeping us organized. :blowkiss:
I have been all over the case calendar, it's great. I'm hoping we get more cell pings, calls and texts put into it.

This time line is just some ideas I have....I've based some ( stuff written in black) off the ws calendar

Sun-June-15 KC has big fight with CA

Mon-June-16 KC stays with Toni with out Caylee

Tues- June-17 1st time KC backs her car into the garage at the house
I think something happened to Caylee and KC puts her in the trunk-

Wed-June-18th 2nd time KC backs in car and barrows the neighbors shovel between 1:30pm-2:30pm
the body starts to smell so she decides to bury her in the ground at the house

Fri-June-20th runs out of gas-Toni helps to get gas cans-3rd time KC backs up her car into the garage
KC then gets Caylee body and puts her into something like a suite case or duffle bag
puts her into the trunk
[-Does KC keep her in the trunk? or moves her again?

I don't know what to think about the backing her car into the garage those 3 times.....must have been a reason for that to have stood out to the neighbors..... what was the shovel for?

Sat-June 21st ?

Sun-June 22nd ?

Mon-June-23rd neighbor BB see KC and a male with green truck at the house
GA-has car chase with KC-she is driving CA V.
where is KC car?

Tues-June-24th GA gas cans reported missing-KC comes to the house doesn't want
GA near the trunk-why?-because of decomp smell? Because Caylee is in there? gives gas cans back to dad-if decomp was to bad wouldn't dad have noticed?

Wed-June-25th KC tells Amy about the bad smell in the car
I think the body really starts to decompose-she knows she cant keep it in the trunk any
longer or take it home-so she looks for a place to put it

Thurs-June-26th (could have put the car at Amscott later this evening or early hours the next day) ?

Fri-June-27th KC car at Amscot-KC tx Amy that the smell is solved
I think KC parked her car there to let it air out next to the dumpster

Sat-June-28th KC car at Amscot-ask people to help get gas cans

Sun-June-29th KC car at Amscot-ask Amy for gas cans

Mon-June-30th Amy takes KC to buy a gas can-KC car gets towed-Toni leaves for NY

Tues-July-1st KC driving Toni-jeep-showers at Jess (?) why

Wed-July-2nd KC driving Toni jeep-Ricardo wakes to KC washing clothes-
KC writes dairy of days-Casey gets Bella Vida tattoo

Thurs-July-3rd KC has Toni jeep

Fri-July-4th KC has Toni jeep

Sat-July-5th KC drives Toni jeep thru car wash and picks up Toni from airport
-nightmares began-stays full time at Toni's house-per his statement

Could KC have used Toni's jeep any time between the dates he was gone June 30-July5 to move the body again-there for needing to go thru a car wash??
plus the nightmares started
also the facts of shower at Jess on the 1st and washing clothes at Ricardo's the 2nd

what was going on June 21st and 22nd?

where was KC car on the 23rd? and what was going on that day

what was going on the 24th?

:) I hope that once the cell phone and pings thread gets done....someone could start a thread and put the time line, calander and pings-phone map all together

This is exactly what I'm hoping also. :)

Snipped

Great post!! Yes we need to know more about the 23rd, this is going to drive me nuts!!!! There are so many mysteries to this story, I wish I could just call George and ask "Hey where was KC's car on the 23rd when she took Cindy's?" Ah, if it were only that easy!! :)

Snipped

Great post!! Yes we need to know more about the 23rd, this is going to drive me nuts!!!! There are so many mysteries to this story, I wish I could just call George and ask "Hey where was KC's car on the 23rd when she took Cindy's?" Ah, if it were only that easy!! :)

Thanks :) I stayed up all night putting my thoughts down....this case has taken over my life :crazy: I really want TES or LE to find that little baby...it makes me so mad that KC wont say what happend to her little daughter

This time line is just some ideas I have....I've based some ( stuff written in black) off the ws calendar

Wed-June-18th 2nd time KC backs in car and barrows the neighbors shovel between 1:30pm-2:30pm

Fri-June-20th runs out of gas-Toni helps to get gas cans-3rd time KC backs up her car into the garage
KC then gets Caylee body and puts her into something like a suite case or duffle bag
puts her into the trunk

I don't know what to think about the backing her car into the garage those 3 times.....must have been a reason for that to have stood out to the neighbors..... what was the shovel for?

Sat-June 21st ?

Sun-June 22nd ?

where is KC car?

GA near the trunk-why?-because of decomp smell? Because Caylee is in there? gives gas cans back to dad-if decomp was to bad wouldn't dad have noticed?

I think the body really starts to decompose-she knows she cant keep it in the trunk any

Thurs-June-26th (could have put the car at Amscott later this evening or early hours the next day) ?

Mon-June-30th Amy takes KC to buy a gas can-KC car gets towed-Toni leaves for NY

Could KC have used Toni's jeep any time between the dates he was gone June 30-July5 to move the body again-there for needing to go thru a car wash??
also the facts of shower at Jess on the 1st and washing clothes at Ricardo's the 2nd

I would love to see others timelines and veiws of those events in one thread:)

puts her into the trunk

Sat-June 21st ?

Sun-June 22nd ?

where is KC car?

Thanks....I have looked at this one and others on lots of differnt threads....plus the ws calender.....there is some missing info....some timelines have differnt dates....etc....could we have a thread where everyone can post their timelines and disscuss the varies of it? :)

In Chris S. interview he states that she came to his house on the 17th driving Tony's jeep. He didn't mention what time of day...possibly when Tony was at school.

Imo, Casey disposed of Caylee's body on the 21st or 22nd. It was, in my mind, definitely prior to telling Amy about the smell in her car. She would not have brought attention to the smell if Caylee were in the trunk. I also do not believe she would go to her parents house on the 24th with Caylee in the trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck