Questions for fellow websleuthers

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Liz, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seppy

seppy Be the chance you wish to see in others

I believe it was when she found out that they were not going to lower her bail and she was going to remain in jail that she burst into her tears and shaking.

2. Starfish

Starfish New Member

I read it was when they wouldn't reduce her $500,000 bond & she was staying in jail. I read that was the only time she showed any emotion.

3. Tuba

Tuba New Member

Thank you. That fits in with her complaint to Lee that no one cares about her rotting in jail. One got the impression that she didn't care for the place.

4. one_hooah_wife

one_hooah_wife Loving Colorado!

Sideways 'V' sign is like a "gangsta" way to say peace ... most people that do that think that they are a lot cooler than they really are IMO!

My daughter tells me that it's to "chunk deuce"

From Urban Dictionary:

To say 'sup' by throwin out your 2 fingers in a sort of sideways peace sign. Used for all forms of greeting, i.e goodbye, hello, c ya, nice to meet you...
    That dude just chunked duce.

5. krimekat

krimekat Amazed and Baffled

very plausible!!! why replant a bush while it is blooming? should wait until dormant like in the Fall

6. Spangle

Spangle New Member

Same sign, close to face means something else. The "v' stands for woman. The placement of the hand should explain the rest.. It runs in the same line as the 'shocker.'

7. eg@gm

eg@gm New Member

Oh, DUH, know what I just thought of? Casey was at a costume party with a sucker in her mouth. This very well could have been HALLOWEEN and she had candy! Sometimes we read into things a little too much, right? lol

8. LCoastMom

LCoastMom JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING

I thought this pic of Caylee was taken at JB's house.

9. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

10. Bobby62

Bobby62 Inactive

I remember the sideways V from LA about 15 years ago. It was used by hispanic gangs to mean Vato. That translates into homeboy, or he is with us. Equivalent to the African American version of "He's my dog".
    The V was used in videos and the suburban yuppie kids thought it was cool and took it for theirs to use in their photos when they were searching for their missing children.

11. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

bumping up

12. Tracy1

Tracy1 New Member

I could not agree more! He is an excellent detective....and he didn't plant gloves at OJ's. OJ did that all himself...(and what they failed to tell and people failed to remember...he was about the 10th cop that saw that glove)

13. Amberjack

Amberjack Former Member

Lollipops & candy neklaces do have something to do with Ecstasy
    At the beach, only Casey has a lolliopop
    There are photos of Casey wearing a candy necklace and/or bracelet
    One photo: She, Amy & Caylee...She & Amy only have the necklaces

Could it be Caylee came across the XTC necklace? Thinking it was candy?

14. Tuba

Tuba New Member

Did Anthony Lazzaro take two trips to NY, one early in June or around Memorial Day and one at the end of June & into early July?

15. Sleuth5

Sleuth5 New Member

My mom's a retired OB nurse -- worked 30 years for the same hospital. My sister is a surgical nurse. Not sure where you heard about the "great money" they make -- it certainly depends on the location, private practice vs. hospital, etc. At any rate, it's not exactly a get-rich-quick occupation.

16. tampa

tampa Member

I'm not sure if I'm posting a question properly, as I've been "lurking" on your site (which you all are great!), so apologies if this is not proper form.

My question is, what's happened with the withdrawal of Grandma's money by KC from her Grandmother's account to pay the ALF, without her knowledge? This should have been reported to the 1800 Abuse Hotline, so that DCF/Adult Protective Investigations could investigate. If they discovered that in fact, monies were withdrawn without Grandma's knowledge, DCF/Adult Protective would turn over to the State's Attorney's office. This charge would be yet another felony charge for KC. I realize that CA probably would not make the report (although as an RN, she is very well aware that this would be the procedure with elderly abuse, neglect or exploitation);

Long-winded I know, but it seems to me that the OCSO is piling on charges, and they could call the Hotline to get the ball rolling, or if the ALF was aware of the exploitation, they should have called it in. (if in fact, moneis were taken out by KC)

17. Karen Anne RN

Karen Anne RN Verified SAR & insider - Holly Bobo case

I did a fast price check: Chloroform, Lab, 5gal. - Single Unit
    $158.16

18. Karen Anne RN

I had read that it was a prior (possibly minor) accident.... but I had not verified it, so that's why I had asked if any of you had. I don't even know if his apt is on the first, second, or..... floor.

19. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

bump for some answers

20. Karen Anne RN

Distancing herself.. that reminded me of The Silence Of The Lambs, where he refers to his captive as "it" instead of "her." To prevent any closeness with her.
    You mention dissociative disorder...... <taking a breath here> I have not seen any mention of this idea anywhere, not online, not on tv, but something Amy said in her statement to LE made me almost fall off the couch........ she said that sometimes Casey would ask her to do things for her, or find out something for her, etc...... and she said that a day or two later, when she would get back to Casey on it, she says Casey didn't even remember asking her about those things. My immediate thought was MPD.
    It would make a LOT of sense, and I can even see how she could have become that way. I had MPD patients for a while. Just a thought....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.