Questions I Have Not Found Answers To

Sorry, don't know about the windows, however, the pink top on the bed has been reported to be the pink pj top JonBenet wore Christmas morning. PR said they would keep the pajamas underneath the pillow during the day.

Odd thing however, it is not known if the pink pajama bottoms were ever found or not.

Thanks, Ukguy. I'd like to comment later, but realized that I wasn't clear. I've added a picture of the bedroom. I am talking about the curtains/windows behind the beds, There is a window beside the extra bed that I assumed led to the balcony you're speaking of.
I'm curious if there are windows behind the headboards.
Sorry I wasn't clear to start with.

There are no windows behind the beds. That is just curtains hung to "frame" the beds. It's a decorating thing.

Thank you. I hope others will give their opinions, but any are appreciated.

There are no windows behind the beds. That is just curtains hung to "frame" the beds. It's a decorating thing.

*Great. That's what I was thinking.

When I first started reading around about this case I read some theories, looked at pictures, etc., and some theories mentioned the windows behind the bed being a possible entry (from the intruder did it people).

(Although I'm not a member of other forums, I've visited by link or Google, and have read in different places that I don't know nor remember, so I can't direct anyone to anything specific. Plus everything in the beginning was so overwhelming, and still is.)

Sometime in between then and now, I thought something was odd with the floor plans and JonBenet's room. Then, I realized that three walls were inside the house, and two appeared to have windows.

Sunnie,
I'm also interested to know where the bottoms went, if no one seems to know where or why.
I never thought the top was the same, until recently when I looked more closely at the pictures, and realized my eyes were deceiving me. And now I'm pretty sure they are the same. That also has made me rethink a couple of things.

UkGuy,
I really appreciate the guessing on the other questions. I'd certainly be interested in more to compare with yours. There are no right or wrong answers, so I'm hopeful for more.

Thank you. I hope others will give their opinions, but any are appreciated.

*Great. That's what I was thinking.

When I first started reading around about this case I read some theories, looked at pictures, etc., and some theories mentioned the windows behind the bed being a possible entry (from the intruder did it people).

(Although I'm not a member of other forums, I've visited by link or Google, and have read in different places that I don't know nor remember, so I can't direct anyone to anything specific. Plus everything in the beginning was so overwhelming, and still is.)

Sometime in between then and now, I thought something was odd with the floor plans and JonBenet's room. Then, I realized that three walls were inside the house, and two appeared to have windows.

Sunnie,
I'm also interested to know where the bottoms went, if no one seems to know where or why.
I never thought the top was the same, until recently when I looked more closely at the pictures, and realized my eyes were deceiving me. And now I'm pretty sure they are the same. That also has made me rethink a couple of things.

UkGuy,
I really appreciate the guessing on the other questions. I'd certainly be interested in more to compare with yours. There are no right or wrong answers, so I'm hopeful for more.

M.James,
Glad to assist. On the pink top, I think we discussed how we assumed they were both the same, but similar to your question, the difference was made.

The pink pajama bottoms have never been heard of or seen since that picture was taken. Why the pink pajama top should be there and not the pink pajama bottoms is a mystery, much as why is the pink barbie nightgown in the wine-cellar?

The timings reflect aggregate times not linear time flow. Since we assume the initial assault was quick, and that the subsequent staging was accomplished in stages. the longest of which is probably composing the Ransom Note.

So there appears to be a time-gap since there is approximately 6-hours between JonBenet being killed and the 911-call. Thats a long time to basically redress JonBenet and dump her into the wine-cellar, along with any forensic cleanup.

M.James,
Glad to assist. On the pink top, I think we discussed how we assumed they were both the same, but similar to your question, the difference was made.

I'm not sure I understand what 'difference was made'?

Sorry, sometimes I need babystepped through things.

Again, thanks for your replies.

I've looked at the photo of her hands plenty of times. They just don't look swollen to me, and the coroner did not note them as such. Her ring does not appear to be digging into her finger. She was 6 years old- children's hands at that age do have a "chubbier" look to them.
There is a bloat that occurs in extremities (as well as the abdomen) in a corpse that is part of the decomposition process, but that had not occurred in JB as she was refrigerated in the morgue up to the time of the autopsy. And that kind of bloat will also show "clubbing" in the fingertips- something that was not preset in JB.

I'm not sure I understand what 'difference was made'?

Sorry, sometimes I need babystepped through things.

Again, thanks for your replies.

M.James,
The difference you outlined in your question. Search WS and you will find we discussed this before. With some of us uncritically assuming the top in both pictures was the same.

So no need for babysteps, I called it wrong, i.e. Ramnesia, LOL.

I've looked at the photo of her hands plenty of times. They just don't look swollen to me, and the coroner did not note them as such. Her ring does not appear to be digging into her finger. She was 6 years old- children's hands at that age do have a "chubbier" look to them.
There is a bloat that occurs in extremities (as well as the abdomen) in a corpse that is part of the decomposition process, but that had not occurred in JB as she was refrigerated in the morgue up to the time of the autopsy. And that kind of bloat will also show "clubbing" in the fingertips- something that was not preset in JB.

We can agree to disagree ... again. :seeya:

I have another question for whoever may know.

I have Googled around, and searched and searched, but can't come up with anything - again. Sorry.

What does anyone know about the long johns JonBenet was wearing when found?
Everything I've found describes everything clear to the silver heart, but I can't find anything about the color/ pattern/ texture of her bottoms. I assume they weren't typical boy-like white, waffle long johns.

I'm sorry, I realize it sounds like something simple, and it probably is something I'm overlooking, but I'm just not finding it.

Thank you.

I have Googled around, and searched and searched, but can't come up with anything - again. Sorry.

Everything I've found describes everything clear to the silver heart, but I can't find anything about the color/ pattern/ texture of her bottoms. I assume they weren't typical boy-like white, waffle long johns.

I'm sorry, I realize it sounds like something simple, and it probably is something I'm overlooking, but I'm just not finding it.

Thank you.

Actually, I think they WERE those plain white waffle-weave thermal-type longjohns. They are described in the autopsy report. They had no pattern and were white (or maybe off-white) but as far as I know, they were girls' longjohns. They didn't have a fly like the boys' bottoms do.

Actually, I think they WERE those plain white waffle-weave thermal-type longjohns. They are described in the autopsy report. They had no pattern and were white (or maybe off-white) but as far as I know, they were girls' longjohns. They didn't have a fly like the boys' bottoms do.

*Great, Thanks, DeeDee.
I would have never thought Patsy would buy something so plain-jane for her. They make so many pretty things for girls. I wouldn't have even bought those for my daughter unless I had no choice.
I searched Google over and never came across the autopsy report. I should go hunt it down.

As usual - appreciated.

*Great, Thanks, DeeDee.
I would have never thought Patsy would buy something so plain-jane for her. They make so many pretty things for girls. I wouldn't have even bought those for my daughter unless I had no choice.
I searched Google over and never came across the autopsy report. I should go hunt it down.

As usual - appreciated.
Greetings, MJ. No need to hunt. Copies of the actual AR can be seen here at Smoking Gun. But for searching the document using keywords, these two are better:
http://jfjbr.tripod.com/truth/autopsy.html
http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/extra/ramsey/autopsy.html

Thank you.

Hi M James, the silver heart was made of sequins and it was on the top that JonBenet was found in. This was the top she wore to the party on the 25th, The long johns are practical in Boulder during the winter. Comfortable to sleep in, inexpensive to replace. When I lived in Grand Junction for a year, I bought a few pair to sleep in.

You did just make me think of a question. I know that PR wanted JonBenet to wear the red sweater the night before, but that JonBenet refused. I wonder if that is why she ended up in that top in the wine cellar with the barbie nightgown on top of the blanket? Kind of a last gesture for JonBenet to be able to pick out what she was going to wear.

Hi M James, the silver heart was made of sequins and it was on the top that JonBenet was found in. This was the top she wore to the party on the 25th, The long johns are practical in Boulder during the winter. Comfortable to sleep in, inexpensive to replace. When I lived in Grand Junction for a year, I bought a few pair to sleep in.

You did just make me think of a question. I know that PR wanted JonBenet to wear the red sweater the night before, but that JonBenet refused. I wonder if that is why she ended up in that top in the wine cellar with the barbie nightgown on top of the blanket? Kind of a last gesture for JonBenet to be able to pick out what she was going to wear.

SunnieRN,
Burke Ramsey's touch-dna is on the Pink Barbie Nightgown. Which was probably placed into the wine-cellar precisely because it was part of the upstairs crime-scene.

How could you leave the partially opened gifts and her Pink Barbie Nightgown lying about as evidence of something happening, hiding them other than the wine-cellar, would lead to more questions than answers.

Thank you, otg.
Just typing 'jonbenet autopsy' into Google brought up a pdf file of what I thought was a real autopsy. But, being unfamiliar with such things, I can only assume it's real.
The links you've provided will prove to be handy. Thanks.

Sunnie,
I so thoroughly understand long johns. We're cold state people, too. We've been been wearing and buying long johns our lifetimes.

Having two boys and a girl, I also know that the places/states that sell long johns offer a nice selection for girls - notsomuch for boys, although there are a few available colors. Girls have options of colors, prints, textures, character, many girlish choices.
The autoposy stated Jonbenet's were white with a red and blue stripe in the elastic band; in my experience those are boys' bottoms. I won't state it as fact, but experience that I've never seen girls' white long johns with the red and blue stripe.
I find that unusual considering the girly clothes Jonbenet would have been accustomed to. Not to mention the confusion when doing laundry, especially since my kids were so near the same size (when they were small).

It's just curious.

Thanks.

SunnieRN,
Burke Ramsey's touch-dna is on the Pink Barbie Nightgown. Which was probably placed into the wine-cellar precisely because it was part of the upstairs crime-scene.

How could you leave the partially opened gifts and her Pink Barbie Nightgown lying about as evidence of something happening, hiding them other than the wine-cellar, would lead to more questions than answers.

Agree on all counts UKGuy, which is what makes JR's comment of, "What's that doing there? That's not supposed to be there," all the more profound imho.

So how did she get changed, and why into the white top that she wore to the party? Mommy guilt?

As for the long johns M.James, I have no idea if they were hand me downs from BR or if they were truly bought for JonBenet. I don't think that has ever been discussed. I know that it was said JonBenet liked to dress up for pageants, but that she was 'developing a mind of her own', when it came to clothes she wore at home.

Thank you, otg.
Just typing 'jonbenet autopsy' into Google brought up a pdf file of what I thought was a real autopsy. But, being unfamiliar with such things, I can only assume it's real.
The links you've provided will prove to be handy. Thanks.

Sunnie,
I so thoroughly understand long johns. We're cold state people, too. We've been been wearing and buying long johns our lifetimes.

Having two boys and a girl, I also know that the places/states that sell long johns offer a nice selection for girls - notsomuch for boys, although there are a few available colors. Girls have options of colors, prints, textures, character, many girlish choices.
The autoposy stated Jonbenet's were white with a red and blue stripe in the elastic band; in my experience those are boys' bottoms. I won't state it as fact, but experience that I've never seen girls' white long johns with the red and blue stripe.
I find that unusual considering the girly clothes Jonbenet would have been accustomed to. Not to mention the confusion when doing laundry, especially since my kids were so near the same size (when they were small).

It's just curious.

Thanks.

M.James,
Now if you can prove this for what JonBenet was wearing then it would mean we have theory to beat the rest!

Agree on all counts UKGuy, which is what makes JR's comment of, "What's that doing there? That's not supposed to be there," all the more profound imho.

So how did she get changed, and why into the white top that she wore to the party? Mommy guilt?

As for the long johns M.James, I have no idea if they were hand me downs from BR or if they were truly bought for JonBenet. I don't think that has ever been discussed. I know that it was said JonBenet liked to dress up for pageants, but that she was 'developing a mind of her own', when it came to clothes she wore at home.

SunnieRN,
She was redressed to match the Ramsey version of events, i.e. the Kidnapping, so the White Top, but the longjohns are to hide any suggestion of abuse.

If those longjohns are boys then its certain Patsy never redressed JonBenet?

So you don't think JonBenet had the pink Barbie gown on earlier that night? I always figured she had changed into it, ended up downstairs eating pineapple and was changed after the events that transpired.

If not, how/when did JonBenets blood get on the pink Barbie gown?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back