Questions that you would still like answered.....

Looks like the KC Star can't get their stories straight, lol. Was he discharged in March or April 2007? Sargent or Private?

In a Kansas City Star article dated Nov. 9, From 'mother hen' to media villain: the life of Baby Lisa Irwin's mom read:

-- Sgt. Sean Bradley's service ended in March 2007.

Your quote from KC Star: "But the timeline does not appear to support anything more. Military records show Pvt. Sean Bradley was discharged in April 2007 -- several months before the remains of the Creech baby were found in the attic, stuffed in a plastic-wrapped diaper box."

Thank you Nina, you are the best, but I had articles to go on, I am not sure whether or not the Bradley's still lived at Fort Bragg during August 2007, when the baby was killed, nor do I trust the information provided by the KC Star. Regardless, the facts of the case remain the same, including the fact that Sean Bradley and Ronald Creech II, were both members of the 82nd Airborne Division at Fort Bragg at the same time. Both Sean and Deborah would likely have heard about something that was not only close to home, but National news as well. Had they still lived there or not,, they had to know.

Probably just another coincidence.

What about the Shelby Dasher timeline? Or the fact that the cases were almost identical, except Tyler's body was found? The point is, people copy in a panic when they lack the wherewithal and/or intelligence to come up with something on their own. IMO, this COULD have been the case when Lisa vanished.

While the dates are a month apart, both dates point to the fact that the Bradley's were not at Fort Bragg and there is no way to know whether they had seen this information or not after they left the base.

At this point, I hesitate to use any outlet and source them as MSM ... most spin to the point of making one feel drunk, but they have spot on grammar and spelling!

The case of Tyler Dasher -Shelby Dasher told police she had put Tyler to bed after midnight, then overslept and discovered him gone from his crib when she awoke.

Police suspected foul play because it was unlikely a 13-month-old could get himself out of his crib and wander from his home.

Police received reports of a man in a dark hoody carrying a small child in a blanket on Tuesday along a wooded area not far from the family home.

ETA: Shelby also lied about what time she checked on Tyler - she was with her friends until 2:30 a.m. and not at home.

Unless any of that is wrong, the gather article was correct on details.
First, the article makes no mention of "a man in a dark hoody," nor do I think that Lisa Irwin's parents ever did.

Second, Shelby Dasher's basic invented scenario is not unique to the Irwin matter; that's the same sort of story told in other cases like this down through the years.

articles are sensationalized because their author is paid on a basis of the number of hits they generate for the advertisers, not because accuracy of reporting is a particular standard, or goal.

The vast majority of MSM sites do strive for objective reporting (labeling a case "sad and gruesome" may be how those reading about a case refer to it; however, it is not the mark of a journalism professional). Bonus: the author even uses the word "hopefully" wrong in her completely objective (cough-cough) closing paragraph.

This isn't reporting; this is editorializing, and even that on a low level, full of dubious prose and sometimes based on dubious surmises.

While the dates are a month apart, both dates point to the fact that the Bradley's were not at Fort Bragg and there is no way to know whether they had seen this information or not after they left the base.

Do you have proof they weren't living there? I don't know, and I don't think it matters, they would have heard about it and probably followed it in the news. The same way her ex-friends and in-laws heard about Lisa. People don't lose touch that quickly and it would only make sense the base was all abuzz about it.

FYI: NBC Action News tried to confirm that the Bradley's lived at Fort Bragg in '07, but the mother of Lisa's ex said she couldn't remember, and a spokesman at Fort Bragg said they only keep those records going back two years.

Read more: http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region...-case-to-other-child-abductions#ixzz1nZbmhqWN

Do you have proof they weren't living there? I don't know, and I don't think it matters, they would have heard about it and probably followed it in the news. The same way her ex-friends and in-laws heard about Lisa. People don't lose touch that quickly and it would only make sense the base was all abuzz about it.

FYI: NBC Action News tried to confirm that the Bradley's lived at Fort Bragg in '07, but the mother of Lisa's ex said she couldn't remember, and a spokesman at Fort Bragg said they only keep those records going back two years.

Read more: http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region...-case-to-other-child-abductions#ixzz1nZbmhqWN

No, I have no proof other than the two KC STAR articles stating that his service ended in March and the other in April of the same year. Yes, I do think it is important as otherwise we would be making up things and that wouldn't help getting at the truth or helping Lisa at all. As far as the Bradley's having heard about it, still believe it is impossible to know and to speculate on it is just that. It is an interesting idea however.

I would like to know if Deb or Jeremy ever followed the case of Haleigh Cummings. Very similar case in ways. Girlfriend home alone with kids, boyfriend comes home and finds what he insists is the entry point and child gone.

Yes, and Ron had just recently started the graveyard shift.

No, I have no proof other than the two KC STAR articles stating that his service ended in March and the other in April of the same year. Yes, I do think it is important as otherwise we would be making up things and that wouldn't help getting at the truth or helping Lisa at all. As far as the Bradley's having heard about it, still believe it is impossible to know and to speculate on it is just that. It is an interesting idea however.

Sgt. or Private Bradley? Which was it? Whose actual military records did the KC Star see, if any? Since when are private military records considered open records to the press? It appears they're guessing at his class and date of discharge to me. Of course there's the possibility that he showed the Star his papers, but it's doubtful. Or, maybe they asked DB and she, as is her way, doesn't recall. Hazel Bradley, his step-mother doesn't remember. He went in in August '03 - four years would be August '07. He could have been discharged early, we just don't know.

What are "we' making up HK? It appears the MSM is making things up and, at every turn, sensationalize and impede the progress of this case.

BEM: Not my job to get the truth out, that's up to Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, because they are the ONLY ones who know the truth - they, and a "source close to the family".

Again, my question is, did DB copy the woman from Fort Bragg who killed her child and then lied about it for three months? The woman who cried hysterically during the 911 call? This call is telling in that, even a mother who has killed her child and lies about it, is capable of retching and crying hysterically....all the while being held by the father of the baby.

They'd lived in Fort Bragg for four years, made friends, Sean served side-by-side with his group, of which Ronald Creech II was a member. Whether they lived there at the time or not, chances are, she and Jeremy heard about it, either through friends, infantry mates, the media, or all of the above.

Sure there are plenty of more relevant questions but I am still curious as to why BS didn't want to be named as the source of the timeline from someone "close to the case" (according to JS).
He's been happy enough to be featured in the news on many other occasions. So why not the timeline?

I agree it is an interesting idea...

Here is a link (Not sure if this is MSM--hope this is ok to post): http://insideedition.com/news/7085/baby-lisa-case-echoes-another-missing-child.aspx

"INSIDE EDITION's Paul Boyd spoke to Harmony's grandfather, science teacher Ronald Creech.

"The similarities between these two cases is eearie, isn't it?" asked Boyd.

"Yes it is. It's too much of a similarity," said Creech.

Creech speculates that Deborah Bradley was aware of the earlier case, although she had moved out of Fort Bragg a few months before the Harmony case became front page news.

"She had to have known. There's no way that she did not know about my granddaughter," said Creech."

And another: http://www.kansas.com/2011/11/06/2091772/relatives-speak-on-missing-baby.html

"...Sgt. Sean Bradley's service ended in March 2007. The couple returned to Independence and moved in with Debbie's dad. But Sean couldn't find a job and struggled in the civilian world, Hazel says."

Do you think it is possible Debra didn't know? The woman confessed very soon after little Harmony was reported missing so maybe there wasn't much media coverage. Strange for sure... :waitasec:

Sure there are plenty of more relevant questions but I am still curious as to why BS didn't want to be named as the source of the timeline from someone "close to the case" (according to JS).
He's been happy enough to be featured in the news on many other occasions. So why not the timeline?

Exactly, why? IMO, Stanton is not being quoted, a source is. If this comes up later, he's not the liar, the source is.

It's called spin and creating doubt.

I agree it is an interesting idea...

Here is a link (Not sure if this is MSM--hope this is ok to post): http://insideedition.com/news/7085/baby-lisa-case-echoes-another-missing-child.aspx

"INSIDE EDITION's Paul Boyd spoke to Harmony's grandfather, science teacher Ronald Creech.

"The similarities between these two cases is eearie, isn't it?" asked Boyd.

"Yes it is. It's too much of a similarity," said Creech.

Creech speculates that Deborah Bradley was aware of the earlier case, although she had moved out of Fort Bragg a few months before the Harmony case became front page news.

"She had to have known. There's no way that she did not know about my granddaughter," said Creech."

And another: http://www.kansas.com/2011/11/06/2091772/relatives-speak-on-missing-baby.html

"...Sgt. Sean Bradley's service ended in March 2007. The couple returned to Independence and moved in with Debbie's dad. But Sean couldn't find a job and struggled in the civilian world, Hazel says."

Do you think it is possible Debra didn't know? The woman confessed very soon after little Harmony was reported missing so maybe there wasn't much media coverage. Strange for sure... :waitasec:

Thanks for the article. The case became front page news in October '07 - a few months before could be August.

The baby was found in the attic - a trial ensued - front page news in Fort Bragg. I think she knew about it. JMO.

does anyone have info on whether or not LE are able to obtain consent for a wire tap and/or bugs in cases like this? i would think that bugging the house would've been considered...

would any recorded "evidence" be admissible in court?

and why wouldn't LE do this if the technology exists?

Thanks for the article. The case became front page news in October '07 - a few months before could be August.

The baby was found in the attic - a trial ensued - front page news in Fort Bragg. I think she knew about it. JMO.

Although no one could provide absolute proof, I think that given the fact that both families were at the same installation, DB heard about the event. I believe this because military families everywhere seem to be a somewhat secluded group in a lot of ways. They stick together and tend to know each others business. Even if DB didn't know the mom involved in the Ft. Bragg incident, I don't feel there is any way that she wouldn't have heard about it. It was not only local, but national news. As well, DB seems to be a fairly social person from what we've heard about her, and she would have had friends still there. In addition to this, she has said that she has watched these types of stories on TV. She said that in one of her first interviews. I think that DB knew about this story and probably many other stories like it. And, before the argument is given that the mother at Fort Bragg didn't get away with her crime, so why would DB copy it? DB made sure that, unlike the baby in Ft. Bragg, Lisa would not be found and, if she was, she wouldn't be anywhere in her house.

To me, this is just another huge, red flag that DB is involved.:moo:

This thread seems to be more about the posting of Sean than asking questions!

Where is Lisa?????

Although no one could provide absolute proof, I think that given the fact that both families were at the same installation, DB heard about the event. I believe this because military families everywhere seem to be a somewhat secluded group in a lot of ways. They stick together and tend to know each others business. Even if DB didn't know the mom involved in the Ft. Bragg incident, I don't feel there is any way that she wouldn't have heard about it. It was not only local, but national news. As well, DB seems to be a fairly social person from what we've heard about her, and she would have had friends still there. In addition to this, she has said that she has watched these types of stories on TV. She said that in one of her first interviews. I think that DB knew about this story and probably many other stories like it. And, before the argument is given that the mother at Fort Bragg didn't get away with her crime, so why would DB copy it? DB made sure that, unlike the baby in Ft. Bragg, Lisa would not be found and, if she was, she wouldn't be anywhere in her house.

To me, this is just another huge, red flag that DB is involved.:moo:

If Deborah knows about the Fort Bragg case, I would bet it's through talking to someone who still lives there than through the national news. A search on Google brings up zero national news articles on Harmony in the first few pages. As for the claim that since that Deborah followed cases, she must know about Harmony; there's a difference between following cases that got massive attention and it's hard to avoid them, and following a lower-profile case that maybe got 2 minutes on cable news. Also, Harmony went missing 5 years ago...and isn't like Deborah like 25...she would be 20 then, so maybe she wasn't as interested in these cases back then.

I have a few questions. We have heard all about DB's phone and records. What about JI's? What was found on his records?

The other question I have is why haven't we seen an artists rendition of whoever the couple saw that night at 12:15am? If it was a SODDI surely LE would want to put that out there and get the public's help in identifying that person.

Agreed, vlpate, but WHAT was her motive? I cannot accept the fact that she willing killed her daughter, the baby she named after her own mother.

This case is just such a horrible mess with no one coming forward, no news, no reliable speculation. I don't know where to go from here.

OK, still have phemonia, so back to the Godfather. :eek:fftobed: AGAIN!!

(Oh, vlpate, thanks for your very kind thoughts.)

I have a few questions. We have heard all about DB's phone and records. What about JI's? What was found on his records?

The other question I have is why haven't we seen an artists rendition of whoever the couple saw that night at 12:15am? If it was a SODDI surely LE would want to put that out there and get the public's help in identifying that person.

I doubt that the couple could see the person's face well enough at 12:15 a.m. to give any sort of help to an artist to make a police composite.

I doubt that the couple could see the person's face well enough at 12:15 a.m. to give any sort of help to an artist to make a police composite.

I agree. I don't think that LE is so inept in this case that they would not have a composite done if it was possible.

I'm not so sure. The man didn't want to be seen on camera and his wife had to do the talking. To me that is fear. Why is he afraid? Did he recognize the man? That's the only logical thing I can think of for him not wanting to come forward publicly.

Sometimes when things happen in bad neighborhoods and people don't want to talk. . .they didn't see nothin. . .they don't know nothin. It's because they know who is responsible and they are afraid. JMHO

If Deborah knows about the Fort Bragg case, I would bet it's through talking to someone who still lives there than through the national news. A search on Google brings up zero national news articles on Harmony in the first few pages. As for the claim that since that Deborah followed cases, she must know about Harmony; there's a difference between following cases that got massive attention and it's hard to avoid them, and following a lower-profile case that maybe got 2 minutes on cable news. Also, Harmony went missing 5 years ago...and isn't like Deborah like 25...she would be 20 then, so maybe she wasn't as interested in these cases back then.

It wouldn't be about her listening to national news or being interested in these types of cases. It would be about the fact that military installations are like little communities and everyone knows everyone elses business. Whether she was 20 back then or not, she almost certainly had friends who would pass on the info. That would be an absolute HUGE thing to happen in a military community. Maybe that was even the impetus to make DB want to follow these types of cases. I know how the military community is. I lived on one. Believe me, everyone knows everything about everybody.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back