Questions you'd like answers to... #2

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Bev, Sep 7, 2006.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Well-Known Member

JR: Uh, no actually I think, well I don’t remember I guess it was really my idea, I wanted to spend Christmas up there, and I didn’t want to have to haul all the present for the kids up, so we just had Christmas in Boulder and was going up the next day, and uh, Patsy wasn’t real excited about the idea, because the winter can be kind of nasty up there; we’ve never spent Christmas up there, and that was kind of my plan.
    http://www.acandyrose.com/1997BPD-John-Interview-Complete.htm

neesaki likes this.

2. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

icedtea4me,
    Nope, it was in one of Patsy's interviews:

BPD 1997 Patsy Interview , Excerpt
    Patsy does not mention her Charlevoix vacation in her Christmas family-newsletter, why not?

John didn't want to move all the Christmas Gifts so he elected to have Christmas in Boulder, does that knock out the Secret Santa aspect?

Patsy has a another line:
    Larry King Live - 27, 2000 - 9:00 p.m. ET , Excerpt
    It's a curious one, but its evident John is calling the shots, leaving Patsy out of the loop about Charlevoix until the last moment?

IMO John's account is suspect regarding his reason for staying in Boulder, as he was so wealthy the cost of a flight plus luggage with all the Christmas gifts would represent a rounding error on his credit card statement.

If the case were JDI, John might have an ulterior motive for staying in Boulder at Christmas?

icedtea4me likes this.
  3. icedtea4me

JR: Uh, no actually I think, well I don’t remember I guess it was really my idea, I wanted to spend Christmas up there, and I didn’t want to have to haul all the present for the kids up, so we just had Christmas in Boulder and was going up the next day, and uh, Patsy wasn’t real excited about the idea, because the winter can be kind of nasty up there; we’ve never spent Christmas up there, and that was kind of my plan.
    I think JonBenet's death may have a sacrificial undertone to it.

Definition of ransom | Dictionary.com

a means of deliverance or rescue from punishment for sin, especially the payment of a redemptive fine.

Perhaps JonBenet was made to pay with her life for the sins of others.

claudicici likes this.
  4. icedtea4me

I think JonBenet's death may have a sacrificial undertone to it.

Definition of ransom | Dictionary.com

a means of deliverance or rescue from punishment for sin, especially the payment of a redemptive fine.

Perhaps JonBenet was made to pay with her life for the sins of others.

claudicici and Beltonian like this.
  5. icedtea4me

It was in John's and Patsy's 1997 interviews.

UKGuy and neesaki like this.
  6. Cottonstar

Cottonstar Well-Known Member

Alex Hunter.

Rain on my Parade likes this.
  7. proust20

proust20 Well-Known Member

I think that S.B.T.C is a red herring. Just more nonsense along with Victory!

8. Mimsy2

Mimsy2 Active Member

Doe anyone have information on the Avalance sweatshirt listed on acandyrose on page 9 of the search warrant??
    crimescene-inventory.htm

ETA ...NVM, I just read it may have been put on her upstairs. I'm assuming as well the afghan....

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  9. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

Mimsy2,
    Avalanche sweatshirt covering body (4KKY)

From memory once JonBenet was found and moved upstairs, someone placed something over her body?

It might have been this sweatshirt.

Mimsy2 likes this.
  10. wonderllama

wonderllama Registered Snoozer

The reddest of herrings!

SkyBoomer and dgfred like this.
  11. icedtea4me

Attached Files:

dgfred and wonderllama like this.
  12. proust20

icedtea4me
    Ah, the wisdom of Rose!

wonderllama likes this.
  13. Cottonstar

Cottonstar Well-Known Member

Barbara Fernie grabbed the Avalanche sweatshirt off a chair in the living room and draped it over JonBenét’s bare feet after she was brought upstairs from the basement.

Mimsy2 likes this.
  14. Eskimopippa

Eskimopippa New Member

Sooki likes this.
  15. Eskimopippa

Eskimopippa New Member

Excellent questions Bev. The one that has baffled me the most is the fact that BR did not awaken the morning the Ramsey's discovered JBR was missing. It is impossible to believe that ANYONE could sleep through 'Patsey's hysterical scream upon finding the ransom bite', frantic movements around the house whilst the Ramsey's were searching for JBR, phone calls made to the Ramsey's Lawyer(BEFORE contacting Police- who does that!?) and then a continual parade of Police, Friends and Family coming through the house! BR was without a doubt told to "stay in his room and be quiet" so as not to undo a carefully devised story.
    BR has always been my number 1 suspect and the Ramsey's tried to cover up his crime.

Hennarincess, Sooki and Denisedyann like this.
  16. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

Eskimopippa,

The parents later admitted Burke Ramsey was awake all the time.

Denisedyann and Cottonstar like this.
  17. Eskimopippa

Eskimopippa New Member

Thanks for the informative article UKGuy. I had not heard this version before where BR claimed to be awake that morning. In my opinion his statement doesn't clarify the situation nor rule out the possibility that he was 'told' to stay in his room that morning by the Ramsey's. The most logical course of action to me would be to awaken BR and put him to the task of assisting his parents in locating JBR within the house. His actions that morning scream Guilty! Whether HIS personal guilt or the Ramsey's guilt!

Kittybunny and Denisedyann like this.
  18. proust20

In the Christmas morning photo, BR appears to be wearing an undershirt beneath his pajama top. No doubt, it was cold in the house. When BR went to bed the night of the murder, could he have been wearing the long johns that were found on JB?

19. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

proust20,
    Yes, which follows from Kolar stating that fecally soiled pajama bottoms were found on JonBenet's bedroom floor.

Now for JonBenet aficionados the important missing feature of Kolar's pajama report is the color, now are they blue as in the Christmas morning photo or are they another color?

Also from memory did Fleet White not place Burke's pajamas beneath his pillow after making his bed?

So he should know the color?

Patsy invokes ramnesia on this subject.
    1997 BPD Patsy Interview, Excerpt
    Kolar is citing a CSI report on the pajamas so it's likely they described the color, so why not Kolar?

Speculating, the fecally soiled pajamas might relate to postmortem activity indicating dysfunctional behavior?

Corroboration might be the linking of all fecal deposits back to Burke Ramsey, hint, hint; nudge, nudge; wink, wink. DNA test.

SkyBoomer and Denisedyann like this.
  20. Venom

Venom Well-Known Member

Why would PR need to ask "that he was wearing?" Surely she would know they were going to be asking about Christmas night and not about which pair he wasn't wearing. Which leads me to this- could they have had him change pj's and the ones he had on were put into a suitcase to be taken out of the house? Could they be some of the fibers that were found and not sourced?

Denisedyann likes this.