Questions you'd like answers to... #2

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Bev, Sep 7, 2006.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Well-Known Member

Yes, it was an accident. Fleet was making a call regarding his mom's medicine. He didn't know the number, so he called the number for information 411. Instead of dialing 411, he dialed 911 instead. When 911 answered, he was probably like "Oops! That's not what I want!" and quickly hung up. 911 is going to respond because they don't know what's going on at the other end.

Let's see... Maybe one was in the bathroom and the other, who is tending to some guests, says "Can someone get that, please?"

Seems more logical for something to have happened after the party.

Logic101 and dgfred like this.

2. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

icedtea4me,
    OK so there is nothing to see, so we just move on.

3. proust20

proust20 Active Member

There is still the open question as to when was the last time previous to the murder that was JB molested. Cyril Wecht suggests that it could have been 2 or 3 days before, which does place it as possibly being on the day of the first 911 call. Of course, that cannot be established; but, it is interesting that Wecht made that assertion without knowing about the 911 on the 23rd.

Denisedyann and Beltonian like this.
  4. David Rogers

David Rogers Well-Known Member

I have seen lots of people claim it was an accidental call from Fleet White. Where did he ever say that? You don’t Accidentally dial 911.

Beltonian likes this.
  5. Stevem3

Stevem3 New Member

Does anyone know if the police checked if Patsy watched movies during chemotherapy treatments, or when at home recovering ?

I have read during treatments patients often watch movies as treatment can take up to 3 hours so it is a way to pass the time. Also when recovering at home, movies are often watched because you are too weak to get out of bed or get off the sofa.

6. icedtea4me

Yes, it was an accident. Fleet was making a call regarding his mom's medicine. He didn't know the number, so he called the number for information 411. Instead of dialing 411, he dialed 911 instead. When 911 answered, he was probably like "Oops! That's not what I want!" and quickly hung up. 911 is going to respond because they don't know what's going on at the other end.

Let's see... Maybe one was in the bathroom and the other, who is tending to some guests, says "Can someone get that, please?"

Seems more logical for something to have happened after the party.
    Oh, you can do a lot of things by accident. Do you think that a parent has never called one child by another child's name? Peoples' brains aren't perfect every single second of every single day.

Logic101 likes this.
  7. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

Susan Stine
    [​IMG]

AcandyRose, Excerpt
    Death of Innocence, Excerpt
    Denver Rocky Mountain News, Excerpt
    [​IMG]
    Above: Patsy and John Ramsey along with Susan and Glen Stine chill out at Charlevoix, Michigan, (1997)
    Read about 2003-06-04: BPD Press Release: Unlawful e-mails sent under Chief Beckner's name this below and how it was sourced to the account holder that has been accessing the becknerbpd@hotmail.com e-mail account is Susan B. Stine, 5760 Long Grove Drive, Atlanta, Georgia. Susan Stine is known as a close friend of John and Patsy Ramsey This is the same person who spoke to the responding 911 officer.
    s-susan-n-glenn-stine.htm

The Stines and Ramsey's cosy up after the death of JonBenet
    Its curious that Fleet White has never confirmed he dialled 911 by accident. No doubt if it was linked to JonBenet's death it would have been checked out when Fleet undertook his full interview with the BPD officers.

David Rogers likes this.
  8. David Rogers

This Right here. Fleet White has never admitted he dialed the phone.

9. icedtea4me

It doesn't occur to you that Fleet White isn't going to say anything until there's a trial, does it?

10. David Rogers

Yep. He’s still hoping there will a trial which mean John is involved or he’s keeping him mouth shut because he won’t implicate Burke.

Beltonian likes this.
  11. David Rogers

If it was a simple accident, then why doesn’t Fleet just say I dialed 911 by accident. He never has.

Beltonian likes this.
  12. fr brown

fr brown Well-Known Member

More likely there was a 9-1-1 sequence embedded inside the number Fleet (or whoever) dialed. The same thing happened to me a few times in the late 80s or early 90s when I was connecting to work through a modem. I don't remember the details. Once a cop came to the house but didn't come in.

Someone on reddit said the same thing happened to him when he would dial a local radio station.

Steve Thomas doesn't attribute anything sinister to the event, though he doesn't name White. I'm not sure why Fleet White would be expected to make a public declaration.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    Kkelann, icedtea4me and Logic101 like this.
  13. David Rogers

Maybe not by itself but that is also the night Jonbenet said she didn’t feel pretty anymore and grandpa flew on standby to Atlanta the next morning. Hours after the next time they see the Whites, Jonbenet is dead. Something happened on the 23rd, and escalated at the Whites. Hours later she was dead.

Denisedyann and Beltonian like this.
  14. fr brown

I'll take your word for "I don't feel pretty" and grandpa's flight. Is the idea that grandpa did something to JonBenet and had to get out of town? Of course, people do fly on the holidays and sometimes they find it hard to get a seat if they haven't booked weeks in advance. In the olden days.

Something might have happened on the drive home from the Whites'. Ramsey said he and Patsy "debated" whether to make the third gift stop on the way home. Sounds like there were two sides and John won. For some reason the destination of the third stop appears twice as "Franks" in John's '97 interview. "Fernie" appears later in another context. Maybe the first is a transcriber error or maybe John was misspeaking.

15. icedtea4me

The "I don't feel pretty" story is at the beginning of Thomas's book.

16. fr brown

I'm aware of the "pretty"anecdote, but didn't remember when it happened. Of course now I've read it again and it did happen on the 23rd.

17. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

David Rogers,
    Grandpa flying to Atlanta might or might not be relevant detail. Although we should bear in mind that the Ramsey's lived in a house which had guest bedrooms, so the flight was not due to an absence of a bed.

There are really only four events to consider :

1. Ramsey Christmas Party on the 23rd.

2. Burke and JonBenet share a bedroom on Christmas Eve.

3. Ramsey's attend the White's Christmas Party.

4. Return journey from the White's leads to JonBenet's death.

All four events have the common factor that John, Patsy and Burke are present.

i.e. Grandpa is not a recurring factor so might be filtered out of consideration as a suspect?

If you attempt a victim profile of JonBenet, I forget if I posted one here, then this should reveal the likely person who assaulted JonBenet?

What you unveil can be corroborated by some of the Ramsey's answers given during various interviews.

John is quite helpful here as postmortem some of his remarks are plainly contradictory, this helps in ruling suspects out, alas not John.

I'm currently re-reading Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? and We Have Your Daughter: The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Twenty Years Later to see if there are any forensic nuggets that I can cross-reference?

The repeating theme in events 1-4 might be sexual contact, which was intended to be staged as
    an accident, or there was an accident which was then staged as a sexual assault?

There is a pseudo 5th event which is what happened at the White's, note not much has been released about this, e.g. who socialized with whom, who played with who? This might be important in confirming any thoughts regarding event 1?

A speculative theory can be put together outlining a common thread in all the events leading up to Christmas night, but there is no smoking gun, so it remains conjecture.

Beltonian likes this.
  18. proust20

proust20 Active Member

Without doubt, what I am to say has been covered previously here. In any case, I'll make make my comment with the hope that someone shall offer clarification.
    A common thread of BDI is that BR and JB had a confrontation over the pineapple, which had fatal consequences. As far as I can tell, no one seriously considers BR as the author of the RN. So, at sometime before 5:30 AM, if BR were guilty, the Rs should have asked him for an explanation as to what had occurred with JB. But, given those circumstances, how do we know that BR should have told them the truth? If you'd just committed homicide on Christmas, should lying to your parents seem a really big deal?
    With this case, it seems all roads lead back to the pineapple. The Rs need to cling at all costs to their tale that everybody was in bed by 10:30. And hence, PR vehemently denied giving JB pineapple. But, of course, the autopsy proved that JB did ingest it that evening. Also, the bowl with the pineapple was in full view when LE arrived. That an intruder should have fed JB is highly improbable, but not all together impossible.
    What I am attempting to get at in a rather round about way is when did PR and JR learn that JB ate the pineapple? Perhaps these autopsy results surprised them? If BR indeed had told them that everything went haywire after JB snatched some of it from him, they'd have understood readily its pivotal significance. Wouldn't they have then wiped down the bowl of any fingerprints as part of the staging? Why, with the knowledge via BR, overlook this obvious aspect? The RN doesn't have fingerprints, nor do the flashlight batteries. It'd not be overly suspicious in itself that the bowl didn't have them also; and the myth that an intruder fed JB should if anything thereby be more substantial. To restate my line of inquiry, couldn't a guilty BR have lied to his folks about the chain of events which they only later fully grasped?

Denisedyann likes this.
  19. David Rogers

I don’t think Grandpa is a suspect. I do think there might be a bearing on the previous abuse. Maybe grandpa went to Atlanta to confront the abuser. Maybe it was an innocent trip. I think the timing of the trip is odd.

Beltonian likes this.
  20. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

Patsy and JonBenet had a fight on the twenty third over what JonBenet wanted to wear and what Pasty wanted her to wear. JonBenet gave in and wore the blue dress to the gingerbread house party.
    JonBenet won the fight on Christmas day and wore the white gap top to the Whites, and not the red turtleneck Pasty wanted her to wear so they could look alike.

I haven't given up on Don Paugh as a possible abuser.