Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we be sure those are bicycle tracks, though? To me, those look like stretcher tracks (for when they would remove the body).

The stretcher was taken out the front door and rolled down the long brick pathway into a vehicle, license plate WAI7216.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Guys,
I was wondering your thoughts on the following?
For the life of me I cannot find the video/material related to this but have the transcript from:

07-09-1998 Michael Tracy's "Who Killed JonBenét?" documentary airs in Britain

PR: I was fussing around getting some clothes and glanced at her door and the door was closed. I always left it ajar a little bit. I just started downstairs & there were these pieces of paper lying on one of the rungs of the stairs. I kind of turned around and looked at it to see what it was and I started reading the first couple of lines. It just wasn't registering but somewhere it said, 'we have your daughter' it clicked, you know, 'Your Daughter' and I just bounded back up the steps and threw her door open and she was not in her bed.

The following are fro Police interviews with Patsy
JUNE 23, 1998

4 TOM HANEY: How about JonBenet's
5 room, what was the condition of the room?
6 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I remember
7 racing over and her door was just kind of
8 slightly ajar.
9 TOM HANEY: And you're
10 demonstrating what, three--
11 PATSY RAMSEY: 3, 4 inches, you
12 know.
13 TOM HANEY: Okay. Is that the way
14 you left it the night before?
15 PATSY RAMSEY: Yes, that's usually
16 the way I left it.
17 TOM HANEY: And is there a
18 particular reason?
19 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I closed it
20 because if I did leave a light on out here, it
21 would shine pretty brightly into her room so I
22 close to make it a little darker in there. But
23 I want to leave it so if she needed me or called
24 out or something I could hear her, you know.
25 TOM HANEY: So that was the normal
1 thing?
2 PATSY RAMSEY: That was the normal
3 thing to do.
4 TOM HANEY: Did you happen to look
5 in?
6 PATSY RAMSEY: No. At that time, I
7 did not.

April 30, 1997

ST: Do you know uh, when you left the room, John had laid her down and then you changed her into some different clothing, put her under the covers or put her into bed to sleep for the night?
PR: Right.
ST: Do you remember how you left the door into her room when you left the room? Did you leave that open or closed or cracked?
PR: I usually leave it cracked a little bit.
ST: Okay. And is that your recollection on that night?
PR: Um hum.

TT: . . .you stopped at the ironing board and laundry area, was JonBenet’s room, do you remember if the door was opened or closed at that point in time.
PR: It was, it didn’t strike me as unusual, you know, I . . .
TT: Okay.
PR: . . .and I think it was open just a little bit like I would have left it.
TT: Okay. And that’s, that’s kind of normally how she sleeps with the door kind of . . .
PR: Um hum. A little bit open.
TT: Just a little bit open.
PR: Cause I usually leave a light on in that hallway area there. Either the stairs sconces or the, there’s a light in where the washing machine is . . .
TT: Um hum.
PR: . . .right there, you know.
PR: So.
TT: Do you remember with the door being open just a little ways, of there being any lights on in JonBenet’s room.
PR: I don’t remember.

The Michael Tracy transcript suggests Patsy was alarmed that the door was shut tight and therefore raced downstairs immediately but the police in the police transcripts Patsy confirms several times the door was ajar.
If anyone has come across this video with Patsy it would be great if you can share. Sometimes things have a different context/meaning in the real format.

Time For Tea?
Patsy says she doesn't drink hot tea. She also says she only drinks Iced Tea & mainly in the summer but in the below interview she is drinking Tea (In April) and I often wonder what kind of tea it was? Hot or Iced?

JUNE 23, 1998

14 TOM HANEY: Take a little breather from the
15 pineapple and let's talk about the glass, do you drink
16 hot tea?

17 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
18 TOM HANEY: Iced tea?
19 PATSY RAMSEY: Iced tea.
20 TOM HANEY: There is December 25, iced tea
21 year round.
22 PATSY RAMSEY: Mostly in the summer.
23 (inaudible).
24 TOM HANEY: Anybody else in the house drink
25 any tea?
1 PATSY RAMSEY: Burke drinks iced tea in the
2 summer time.
(inaudible).
3 TOM HANEY: You can tell me about the glass
4 and the tea bag, how those got to be there?
5 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know. I don't. I
6 mean, I make iced tea. I usually boil it in a pan, put
7 the tea bag in and let them steep, and then transfer it
8 to a pitcher and add the sugar. (Inaudible).

Date of Interview: April 30, 1997

TT: (Inaudible) Okay. Alright. How are you doing? Do you want to take a break?
PR: Nope.
TT: Go to the bathroom or anything?
PR: No.
TT: Get a drink of water.
PR: No, I’ve got a little left, thank you.
TT: Got a little of your tea left. Okay. Patsy, let’s move over to the uh, to the 24[SUP]th[/SUP]. I want you to start kind of, actually let’s go more towards the afternoon of the 24th. That would be the 24[SUP]th[/SUP] of Christmas Eve. The kids are all excited. Kind of run me through that in the same fashion. What did you guys do?

Hi Guys,
I was wondering your thoughts on the following?
For the life of me I cannot find the video/material related to this but have the transcript from:

07-09-1998 Michael Tracy's "Who Killed JonBenét?" documentary airs in Britain

PR: I was fussing around getting some clothes and glanced at her door and the door was closed. I always left it ajar a little bit. I just started downstairs & there were these pieces of paper lying on one of the rungs of the stairs. I kind of turned around and looked at it to see what it was and I started reading the first couple of lines. It just wasn't registering but somewhere it said, 'we have your daughter' it clicked, you know, 'Your Daughter' and I just bounded back up the steps and threw her door open and she was not in her bed.

The following are fro Police interviews with Patsy
JUNE 23, 1998

4 TOM HANEY: How about JonBenet's
5 room, what was the condition of the room?
6 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I remember
7 racing over and her door was just kind of
8 slightly ajar.
9 TOM HANEY: And you're
10 demonstrating what, three--
11 PATSY RAMSEY: 3, 4 inches, you
12 know.
13 TOM HANEY: Okay. Is that the way
14 you left it the night before?
15 PATSY RAMSEY: Yes, that's usually
16 the way I left it.
17 TOM HANEY: And is there a
18 particular reason?
19 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I closed it
20 because if I did leave a light on out here, it
21 would shine pretty brightly into her room so I
22 close to make it a little darker in there. But
23 I want to leave it so if she needed me or called
24 out or something I could hear her, you know.
25 TOM HANEY: So that was the normal
1 thing?
2 PATSY RAMSEY: That was the normal
3 thing to do.
4 TOM HANEY: Did you happen to look
5 in?
6 PATSY RAMSEY: No. At that time, I
7 did not.

April 30, 1997

ST: Do you know uh, when you left the room, John had laid her down and then you changed her into some different clothing, put her under the covers or put her into bed to sleep for the night?
PR: Right.
ST: Do you remember how you left the door into her room when you left the room? Did you leave that open or closed or cracked?
PR: I usually leave it cracked a little bit.
ST: Okay. And is that your recollection on that night?
PR: Um hum.

TT: . . .you stopped at the ironing board and laundry area, was JonBenet’s room, do you remember if the door was opened or closed at that point in time.
PR: It was, it didn’t strike me as unusual, you know, I . . .
PR: . . .and I think it was open just a little bit like I would have left it.
TT: Okay. And that’s, that’s kind of normally how she sleeps with the door kind of . . .
PR: Um hum. A little bit open.
TT: Just a little bit open.
PR: Cause I usually leave a light on in that hallway area there. Either the stairs sconces or the, there’s a light in where the washing machine is . . .
TT: Um hum.
PR: . . .right there, you know.
PR: So.
TT: Do you remember with the door being open just a little ways, of there being any lights on in JonBenet’s room.
PR: I don’t remember.

The Michael Tracy transcript suggests Patsy was alarmed that the door was shut tight and therefore raced downstairs immediately but the police in the police transcripts Patsy confirms several times the door was ajar.
If anyone has come across this video with Patsy it would be great if you can share. Sometimes things have a different context/meaning in the real format.

No, you nailed it. She did say that and it is also on another A&E Doc. Just add it to the list. If you really want to have fun read the transcripts relating to the lamp being on in JonBenét’s room.

there is no proof tea was in the glass.

the procedure given by Patsy is working with known evidence except for the teabag in the glass.

more or less it is correct to assume the tea has been made in something else and the teabag put in the glass.

The stretcher was taken out the front door and rolled down the long brick pathway into a vehicle, license plate WAI7216.

Okay -- do you think there were two bikes, then? I see two parallel lines there. To me, we can't definitively tell what those tracks are; it seems like the two tracks came from one object. I could be wrong though.

Time For Tea?
Patsy says she doesn't drink hot tea. She also says she only drinks Iced Tea & mainly in the summer but in the below interview she is drinking Tea (In April) and I often wonder what kind of tea it was? Hot or Iced?

JUNE 23, 1998

14 TOM HANEY: Take a little breather from the
15 pineapple and let's talk about the glass, do you drink
16 hot tea?

17 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
18 TOM HANEY: Iced tea?
19 PATSY RAMSEY: Iced tea.
20 TOM HANEY: There is December 25, iced tea
21 year round.
22 PATSY RAMSEY: Mostly in the summer.
23 (inaudible).
24 TOM HANEY: Anybody else in the house drink
25 any tea?
1 PATSY RAMSEY: Burke drinks iced tea in the
2 summer time.
(inaudible).
3 TOM HANEY: You can tell me about the glass
4 and the tea bag, how those got to be there?
5 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know. I don't. I
6 mean, I make iced tea. I usually boil it in a pan, put
7 the tea bag in and let them steep, and then transfer it
8 to a pitcher and add the sugar. (Inaudible).

Date of Interview: April 30, 1997

TT: (Inaudible) Okay. Alright. How are you doing? Do you want to take a break?
PR: Nope.
TT: Go to the bathroom or anything?
PR: No.
TT: Get a drink of water.
PR: No, I’ve got a little left, thank you.
TT: Got a little of your tea left. Okay. Patsy, let’s move over to the uh, to the 24[SUP]th[/SUP]. I want you to start kind of, actually let’s go more towards the afternoon of the 24th. That would be the 24[SUP]th[/SUP] of Christmas Eve. The kids are all excited. Kind of run me through that in the same fashion. What did you guys do?

what-did-YOU-find,

On Dr. Phil's show he addressed the fragments of undigested pineapple found in JonBenét’s stomach, and the bowl that was found with Patsy’s fingerprints on it next to a glass of iced tea with Burke’s fingerprints. Maybe. I don’t remember specifically eaten pineapple but we very well could have, he said. Would you remember eating pineapple 20 years ago?

Thats a Yes from Burke since he is not denying eating pineapple !

What evidence do we have that Patsy had not recently taken up tea drinking, hence her currently sipping tea, i.e. for the benefit of her interviewers?

Burke said he remembered getting out of bed that night. Yeah, I had some toy that I wanted to put together. I remember being downstairs after everyone was kind of in bed and wanted to get this thing out. I just remember being downstairs; I remember this toy.

Get that ! His memory is working now. He also recounts that when he went downstairs, he remembers this strange scene unfolding as he was told that his sister was missing — and telling the police officer who broke the news that she was probably hiding somewhere.

Burke knows she is not missing. Dr Phil attempts to explain away Burke's continual smiling as he describes the circumstances around JonBenet's death, but to no avail, everyone and their dog can see Burke Ramsey has personality issues, which agrees with Kolar's analysis.

On the 911 tape, the claim that Burke’s voice can be heard saying What did you find? at the end. Burke develops ramnesia replying: I definitely don’t remember that unless someone erased my memory or something

Burke told Dr. Phil that he did not hear anything unusual during the night — until all hell broke loose. The first thing I remember is my mom bursting in my room really frantic saying like, ‘Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh,’ running around my room looking for JonBenét. At that moment I was awake. She left, and you could kind of hear her freaking out, he said.

Burke said he remembered a policeman coming into the room, and shining a flashlight. I remember her saying, ‘Where’s my baby? Where’s my baby?,' he said. I just laid there and didn’t really know what else to do.

1997 BPD John Ramsey Interview, Excerpt
TT: OK. Can we back up for just a little bit. Was JonBenet’s, when you guys were coming back, do you recall whether JonBenet’s door was opened or closed?

JR: I didn’t notice.

TT: OK. When you went to check on Burke, was his door opened or closed?

JR: I can’t say, I don’t know.

TT: Can you recall pushing open anything?

JR: Well, and I can’t, normally is partially closed, but I can’t specifically remember that it was opened, but I don’t remember it being abnormal.

TT: OK. Let’s go back further, was Patsy screaming in a high-pitched scream, shrill scream, control scream, how loud did she scream?

JR: It was a scream of panic, (inaudible) was my name, like something was badly wrong.

TT: OK. When you checked on Burke, did he, was he disturbed at all by that, did he wake up at all by that scream?

JR: No, he was asleep still.

TT: OK. Hadn’t moved at all from where he was at. OK. And you checked on Burke before the 911 call? Is that how you did, you went to JonBenet’s bedroom and then to Burke’s? How’d that all play out?

JR: I don’t remember, I mean it was so dramatic. Ah, I don’t, I think I checked on him, you know, fairly quickly, but I don’t remember exactly the sequence.

So Burke and his father remember different things !

So Burke Ramsey's fingerprints are on the tea glass and pineapple bowl, which places him in the same location as JonBenet.

Burke Ramsey claims to have been downstairs when everyone else was kind of in bed.

Burke Ramsey's penknife was found in the basement. From memory Kolar writes that in some interview Burke admitted opening the gifts in the wine-cellar Christmas Afternoon?

Did JR put BR on Dr Phil to divert scrutiny away from other theories?

there is no proof tea was in the glass.

the procedure given by Patsy is working with known evidence except for the teabag in the glass.

more or less it is correct to assume the tea has been made in something else and the teabag put in the glass.

archieil,
The tea is not important its Burke's fingerprints since they place him in JonBenet's vicinity !

Cottonstar you have certainly lived up to your name, you are an absolute Star!!!!! I must say your research skills are amazing as you wouldn't believe how long I spent last year trying to find that video.
I know it's far from proof but it is unbelievably strange how you would recall the door being closed and being shocked/concerned enough to run downstairs to then change it too the door was always cracked/ajar and nothing about it was unusual.
thank you again cottonstar and hats off to you!

"Did JR actually say, “ Susan, Jonbenet is dead.” On the phone? Was it overheard?"

What's the original source for this account?

Yes, there were bicycle tracks in the snow on 12/26.
7b50153c91eef53d52e52b6a55fb1348.jpg

63256b478a88af0a2469b3f7c53df9ab.jpg

761234888b5f327b52d3aa7f22dd826e.jpg

My thought on the tracks in that photo are that a little girl would probably not ride a new bike on such a squishy and uneven surface. Also, it's rather likely that Mummy would have prohibited tearing up the wet turf like that; my guess is that it would be someone unconnected to the Ramseys who made them, for that reason. But if it isn't the stretcher, what would have made those tracks? To or from, or both?

This calls into further question the need for JR to use a flashlight in putting JBR to bed.

1 BRYAN MORGAN: If I understand it,
2 all of these were taken in the early stages of
3 the kidnapping scenes, which means early in the
4 morning.
5 LOU SMIT: Yes.
6 JOHN RAMSEY: These tracks in the
7 snow here, might have been bicycle tracks.
8 LOU SMIT: That's in photograph
9 101?
10 JOHN RAMSEY: Right. It wasn't
11 unusual for him to ride through the yard.
12 LOU SMIT: Did you say he had a
13 bicycle that Christmas?
14 JOHN RAMSEY: I know we got -- I
15 got a bicycle. I think that's what it was. I
16 gave myself a bicycle.
17 LOU SMIT: That Christmas?
18 JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah, Patsy got a
19 bicycle, I got a bicycle, JonBenet got a
20 bicycle. Burke already had one, I am pretty
21 sure. I don't know what it is, I guess

1 BRYAN MORGAN: If I understand it,
2 all of these were taken in the early stages of
3 the kidnapping scenes, which means early in the
4 morning.
5 LOU SMIT: Yes.
6 JOHN RAMSEY: These tracks in the
7 snow here, might have been bicycle tracks.
8 LOU SMIT: That's in photograph
9 101?
10 JOHN RAMSEY: Right. It wasn't
11 unusual for him to ride through the yard.
12 LOU SMIT: Did you say he had a
13 bicycle that Christmas?
14 JOHN RAMSEY: I know we got -- I
15 got a bicycle. I think that's what it was. I
16 gave myself a bicycle.
17 LOU SMIT: That Christmas?
18 JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah, Patsy got a
19 bicycle, I got a bicycle, JonBenet got a
20 bicycle. Burke already had one, I am pretty
21 sure. I don't know what it is, I guess

Cottonstar,
I gave myself a bicycle, Yeah sure John, That's JR playing the IDI card, he does not know but hey there is a track there, e.g. must be IDI.

I don't know what it is, I guess
i.e. it must be IDI.

JR says join the dots.

So maybe JR wants Lou Smit to say, do you think the Intruder took your bike and rode off into the night?

Where is JR's bike in the evidence inventory?

Not sure if anyone ever figured out or confirmed where the video discussed earlier was taken. It was Don and Nedra Paugh's home in Roswell, GA. I won't post their address, but anyone can easily find it online and look it up in Google Maps. Here is their (Google Streetview) photo of it from a different angle than the one posted by Cottonstar here:

attachment.php

Also, the handbag over the shoulder of one of the people in the video isn't necessarily a certain indication of that person's gender. (Look again at the hips.)

Just a follow up here. It was the Paugh residence. They exited the garage as the new photos will show here. The first woman was not Patsy, the second girl may be Melinda, perhaps not, and then JR follows.

217669b496f449dcac1ebda540de09c1.jpg

1a78f61ebc0034ded0ee7cc14c98ee81.jpg

09563adf789051e169b8e298f9322f48.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics