Questions you'd like answers to...

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Bev, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaMer

LaMer New Member

Did you see a picture of the camera set up?

Do you remember reading, where JonBenet hadn't been too thrilled with the 'MyTwins Doll'? I believe PR thought this present was the cat's meow.

Could it be, there was a terrible incident on the video tape, about the doll, which the R's didn't want anybody to see? Maybe PR or JR lost their composure. Could there have been a very nasty encounter, the R's were hiding?

Ashleym324 likes this.

2. angelwngs

angelwngs Well-Known Member

What an excellent fresh thought! :clap: And was the 'box' said to have been given to the pilot when he came by the home to pick up the R's for the trip to the lake disproven by LE??? If there was a tape of that Christmas morning, I wonder what happened to it...........:confused:

Ashleym324 likes this.
  3. IrishMist

IrishMist You can't control the wind - but you can adjust yo

I hadn't even considered that, LaMer! What a good catch.

4. LaMer

LaMer New Member

Here is something, which is driving be bonkers. I remember reading ( a long long long time ago) something about what JR was to have said to his secretary, about his involvement with JonBenet. I say 'involvement', as I can't remember exactly what it was I read, and don't want to make a mis-statement.

If anyone remembers, was this in one of the many books or was it from a tabloid, maybe the Globe? And what was it she was to have said? Also any follow up on what she was to have said, if any? TIA :)

5. IrishMist

I know what you are talking about, and I'm thinking it was something she overheard. You could check the Bonita Papers. My memory is not as good as it used to be (and it was never all that good), but I think that's where that info is.

6. LaMer

LaMer New Member

Gee, I don't remember anything about the box. Where has this been reported about the possibility of the pilot coming to their home--this is new to me.

I remember reading, the doll was one of the items, PR asked her sister to retrieve for her from the R's home, on the night of the 26th. That and along with some other items, one would think, she wouldn't be worrying about at a time when her daughter had been found murdered! (PR and her Stuff!) Geeezzz) :(

7. LaMer

LaMer New Member

Oh thank you :), I have been searching and searching. :banghead:

LOL my memory is gone LOL sometimes :confused:

8. IrishMist

Don't thank me till you see if the info is there! I may have inadvertently sent you on a wild goose chase!!

9. BBB167893

BBB167893 Former Member

"There had never been, nor since, ever been a child who was killed in this manner. IMO, had it been an intruder, there would have been reports of another victim."

There would have been a HUNDRED by now!

There was something else, too. I came across this just by chance.

It was a drawing Burke had done: it was of a vagina. It was EXTERMELY accurate in it's depiction. He even knew where the clitoris was. This was about a year and a half after the murder.

Why would a ten-year-old have that kind of knowledge?

Ashleym324 and 8paws like this.
  10. angelwngs

Oh my Goodness, SD, I have already had to "eat crow" for my husband when I came to my senses and realized it was most probably a RDI. Now with your suggestion and Burke's drawing, I am going to have to hunt a whole flock of crows! Since day one, 1996, my husband has said that BR had something to do with it......some way some how.... Yuck... I hate it when I have to admit my husband might be right. Please tell me it isn't so!

Ashleym324 likes this.
  11. BBB167893

BBB167893 Former Member

You can make whatever you want out of that drawing, angelwngs.

12. angelwngs

SD, sometimes you are just "plain bad" here. You go and put an idea into my head and then run off to another thread... :croc: Please give me just a smidgin more information. Where did this 'drawing' surface? Who reported it? And most importantly did it raise the LE/DA's eyebrows in the least? Thanks in advance SD!

13. Betsy

Betsy New Member

Burke would have been in around 5th grade at that time. My kids saw what they refer to as the "gross movie" (part of "health class") right around that time. Could the drawing have been for school?

14. IrishMist

And do you have a link to it, by any chance? I like to read everything I can with this case, and haven't seen nor heard about this. Thanks, SD!

15. BBB167893

BBB167893 Former Member

"Where did this 'drawing' surface? Who reported it? And most importantly did it raise the LE/DA's eyebrows in the least? Thanks in advance SD!"

1) He drew this on a notepad given to him for, of all things, Sunday School!

2) Lillian Glass, a NY psychotherapist.

3) I honestly don't know.

Ashleym324 likes this.
  16. Toltec

Toltec New Member

John talks about his behavior at the Fernies....watching a very devastated Patsy but "unable to not bring myself to go to her."

17. angelwngs

I don't know about Colorado, but I taught in GA Elementary schools and Sex Ed was taught in films but there was absolutely no follow-up testing involving children drawing anatomically correct versions of the male and female sexual organs. In fact the boys and girls viewed totally separate videos in separate rooms. Parents would have gone ballistic if any teacher here required a of a 4th or 5th grade boy to draw a sexually explicit picture of the female anatomy.

Who knows where the 'information' for this drawing came from? (and we probably never will.)

Ashleym324 likes this.
  18. LaMer

LaMer New Member

SuperDave, where did you see this? Give a link, pleasee :)

Sorry Dave, everything didn't load for some reason. probably me! :doh:

19. BBB167893

BBB167893 Former Member

Lillian Glass is her name!

20. LaMer

LaMer New Member

You could take that two ways.

Unsuremilocat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.