Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a mattress cover listed on the search warrant. Patsy says she had one:

ST: And if, on occasion, JonBenet would go sleep in Burke’s room would she get into the other bed.
PR: She’d be in, yeah.
ST: Okay. Um, what would cause that? That she got scared at night or . . .
PR: No, just, I mean, that happened very seldom and uh, I think, oh, I think one time when I reading to Burke and, she and Burke in Burke’s room and she feel asleep in that bed so I just let her sleep there or something, but I didn’t, you know, usually I’d get her back in her bed cause she would, occasionally wet the bed and her bed had a plastic wrap on it and that one didn’t so I . . .
ST: Move her to the other bed.
PR: Right, uh, huh.

PR: No, just, I mean, that happened very seldom and uh, I think, oh, I think one time when I reading to Burke and, she and Burke in Burke’s room and she feel asleep in that bed so I just let her sleep there or something, but I didn’t, you know, usually I’d get her back in her bed cause she would, occasionally wet the bed and her bed had a plastic wrap on it

I think this is interesting because in all the years I read to my kids in bed, we were all in the same bed with one on either side of me. They'd obviously want to look at the pictures, so why would JB be in a separate bed? Doesn't make any sense. This sounds to me like Patsy is covering the fact that the two kids would ever be in the same bed together, innocently or not.

I think this is interesting because in all the years I read to my kids in bed, we were all in the same bed with one on either side of me. They'd obviously want to look at the pictures, so why would JB be in a separate bed? Doesn't make any sense. This sounds to me like Patsy is covering the fact that the two kids would ever be in the same bed together, innocently or not.

andreww
BBM: You hit the nail on the head. This is what Patsy would prefer we did not know, precisely because it relates to the possibility that BR was in JonBenet's bed the night she died.

Patsy is on record saying they shared a bedroom on Christmas Eve, now you know Patsy wishes to distance BR from JonBenet, maybe they shared a bed?

Consider what LHP has to say about walking in on BR and JonBenet in bed under the covers, is there not a pattern here?

I reckon BR's prior behavior demonstrates he would happily share a bed with JonBenet.

Did they ever question these people-

Burke's Scout Leader- I've heard that Burke was in the boy scouts thing? Did they ever question his scout leader- maybe he had seen JB and was fasincated by her?
Patsy Ramsey's ex boyfriends- Maybe one her ex-boyfriend was annoyed that someone like John Ramsey took Patsy and this person decided to hurt the family in by killing their daughter in the worst way possible?
John Ramsey previous employees- Anyone know if John fired anyone in 1996? Maybe that fired employee was angry at John and wanted to hurt him by killing his daughter?

Sorry if it's the wrong topic or if I'm reaching, just a bit curious..

Nowhere else to put this so I'll do it here. Maybe that's in the way. New to the forum, been backreading the JBR threads and wanted to toss my 2c into the mix. Normally spend time on the JonBenet sub reddit so if anyone cross visits that one you've probably encountered me already. And if so, :wave: If not, I'm firmly BDI and since the JB sub has been slow and I'm "not done yet" I wanted another spot. Thought this one looked reasonably active and awake............but there's no option to start a thread and I don't want to hijack somebody else's stuff.

I was attempting to kick up a thread but there's no button so is there some sort of rule about it and if so what. Can't participate without a thread starter ;p How exactly do you start a thread topic?

Anyway...trying a reply and we'll see what happens.

Now, to keep with the actual topic since I can't start my own for whatever reason on a forum ;p

1. Did Burke put JB in the wine cellar or did one of the parents put her there?
2. Pointless, but I'd love to know what the GJ saw on Burke.

^Hey KaraKelly

:welcome6:

I think one of the parents put her there...They might have tried to convince B that she was alright after B hit her head for him not to feel guilt his whole life and of course by staging a crime scene in the basement they aimed to put the guilt on an imaginery intruder and save their son.

During the interview when asked about what happened to JB ,he said he 'knew' what had happened .it's like he was saying what he 'believed' cause he was dictated as such.

Did they ever question these people-

Burke's Scout Leader- I've heard that Burke was in the boy scouts thing? Did they ever question his scout leader- maybe he had seen JB and was fasincated by her?
Patsy Ramsey's ex boyfriends- Maybe one her ex-boyfriend was annoyed that someone like John Ramsey took Patsy and this person decided to hurt the family in by killing their daughter in the worst way possible?
John Ramsey previous employees- Anyone know if John fired anyone in 1996? Maybe that fired employee was angry at John and wanted to hurt him by killing his daughter?

Sorry if it's the wrong topic or if I'm reaching, just a bit curious..

Patsy Married John on November 5th 1980. John had an affair that broke-up his previous marriage and Patsy helped to break up the relationship with the other woman. It's an interesting story and you should read about it. An ex boyfriend story would be an interesting angle, but that would have to cover 16 years. Patsy would have tipped-off the police if there was something odd going on there.

John threw lots of previous employees out as suspects. One in particular embezzled a large sum of money from Access Graphics and had to pay it back.

I haven't read anything about Burke's scout leader, but the police had a huge number of interviews. I'd be surprised if he wasn't interviewed.

^Hey KaraKelly

:welcome6:

I think one of the parents put her there...They might have tried to convince B that she was alright after B hit her head for him not to feel guilt his whole life and of course by staging a crime scene in the basement they aimed to put the guilt on an imaginery intruder and save their son.

During the interview when asked about what happened to JB ,he said he 'knew' what had happened .it's like he was saying what he 'believed' cause he was dictated as such.

I don't think he felt guilt at all. I would lay out the basis for this statement but there isn't an option to start a thread.

In short, after going through the 100+ page thread over his "DP" interview and several eye openers outside the big one that he'd sneaked downstairs after everyone was "kinda" in bed, I saw a few areas where people weren't quite connecting the dots and registered to add that for the discussion but that's closed now...so...

Anyway, I had an answer, or theory anyway, of who put her in the wc. I just never saw anyone in that particular thread pick up on these things the way they should've in all this time. Everything was deliberate. 100% of it was deliberate.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenet/comments/5noa1f/the_burke_problem_nobody_likes_to_discuss/

Her bed also had plastic. Screen cap and video link at 30 seconds show it better.

The question I was answering was if the 2nd bed in her room had plastic on it. It's well documented that her bed had plastic.

Nowhere else to put this so I'll do it here. Maybe that's in the way. New to the forum, been backreading the JBR threads and wanted to toss my 2c into the mix. Normally spend time on the JonBenet sub reddit so if anyone cross visits that one you've probably encountered me already. And if so, :wave: If not, I'm firmly BDI and since the JB sub has been slow and I'm "not done yet" I wanted another spot. Thought this one looked reasonably active and awake............but there's no option to start a thread and I don't want to hijack somebody else's stuff.

I was attempting to kick up a thread but there's no button so is there some sort of rule about it and if so what. Can't participate without a thread starter ;p How exactly do you start a thread topic?

Anyway...trying a reply and we'll see what happens.

Now, to keep with the actual topic since I can't start my own for whatever reason on a forum ;p

1. Did Burke put JB in the wine cellar or did one of the parents put her there?
2. Pointless, but I'd love to know what the GJ saw on Burke.

KaraKelly,
I've replied to your post over in the Was Burke Involved #5 forum, its more topical for BDI discussion.

Now that I can see the report in more detail.

[video=dailymotion;x58jkic]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x58jkic_cnn-tmojb_school[/video]

1) When they're talking about finding the ransom note, they show photos of the wrong staircase.
2) John did not drive Burke to the Whites as implied. That was John Fernie and Fleet White.
3) There's a photo of a room I can't identify. Does anyone know the location of the photo at 14:08? Is that the play room?
4) They used a stock photo of a rotary phone—not the phones used in the home.
5) Later that day they brought Burke back home from a friend's house. No. They took him from the Whites to the Steins. That wasn't back home.
6) They show a bowl of pineapple that doesn't match the bowl. There are bits of pineapple all over the table. Not a crime scene photo.
7) They show suspects with black squares over their eyes. LHP has sunglasses. JMK has the black square over his eyes and then Santa Bill doesn't. There's no purpose for the black squares other than to heighten the murder mystery—marketing.
8) Now they show all the photos of the people who had black squares over their eyes without the black squares.

Accusations like this motivate him [John] to solve the case. “What about accessory?” He didn't know about that part with the GJ. I don't understand how someone can be motivated to solve the case but not be driven to learn the details. When are they going to add 'Ramnesia' to the dictionary?

BB, the mess?

"3) There's a photo of a room I can't identify. Does anyone know the location of the photo at 14:08? Is that the play room?"

?
attachment.php

rope
attachment.php

Attachments

• room.jpg
    room.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 395
  • room2.jpg
    room2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 392
Tadpole12,

Thanks for checking into that and the photos. I was confused about the room with the lamp. I believe it's the play room because the chair matches the pattern of the furniture in the play room. I just haven't seen that angle or that bench (not like it matters). I've walked every inch of that house in my mind. The place was such a big mystery to me when I first got hooked that I went over every photo and video to get an idea of how that house was laid out.

I haven't read anything about Burke's scout leader, but the police had a huge number of interviews. I'd be surprised if he wasn't interviewed.

I thought he would have bee interviewed seen as the garrote knot looked similar to a scout knot...

For the Moms out there...
How could any mom find their only daughter dead and still be able to function in the hours afterwards? I think it would be evident that pasty was grief stricken by the time the police got there [my eyes would be swollen shut] if she knew her only daughter was dead. I get that that people think she was trying to protect her surviving child, but still, there would be some innate reaction to seeing your child dead that I do not think any mother could suppress. And then be able to sit there and write a 3 page letter in the hours that followed?!
As seen on her CNN interview, she needed a ton of medication just to function, and this was days later. I am in the BDI camp, but I just can't get past this. Granted, Patsy had issues, but I do believe she was a loving parent. Heck, I cry when my kids get their vaccinations. I really don't think she could have held it together long enough to complete all the staging.

How could any mom find their only daughter dead and still be able to function in the hours afterwards? I think it would be evident that pasty was grief stricken by the time the police got there [my eyes would be swollen shut] if she knew her only daughter was dead. I get that that people think she was trying to protect her surviving child, but still, there would be some innate reaction to seeing your child dead that I do not think any mother could suppress. And then be able to sit there and write a 3 page letter in the hours that followed?!
As seen on her CNN interview, she needed a ton of medication just to function, and this was days later. I am in the BDI camp, but I just can't get past this. Granted, Patsy had issues, but I do believe she was a loving parent. Heck, I cry when my kids get their vaccinations. I really don't think she could have held it together long enough to complete all the staging.

If a bad thing has happened, you react and struggle to process it.

If a bad thing has happened with more on the way, I think your mind is in a different place. I think whichever parent(s) was in that situation that evening was more "amidst" a tragedy than simply reacting to one. Imagine you're camping and your child was killed by a wild animal. Overcome with grief, you yourself might not be able to run off and save yourself- but what if you had another child? I think as horrible as the death is, your instincts keep you going until the living are safe. Many people take days until the reality of a tragic situation that there were part of finally "hits them." Adrenaline has both a mental and physical component.

It has been my theory that if Patsy did write the ransom note, its long length is more indicative of her occupying her time and mind on that task instead of something more upsetting- the horrors in the basement and the reality of what really happened.

That's why she was directly involved in the murder and knew about it before anyone else, BR included.

A question I would ask would be whether B carried his knives in his pockets ..
Those are pocketknives I guess and boys like to show off with them to their friends and we know that he whittled with it all around.
Was it in his pocket when he returned home from the Whites ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow