Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
IrishMist said:
I understand it, too, BUT.
The video camera was found set up on it's tri-pod. (Was it plugged in, I wonder?) To me, that indicates it was used. I could be wrong, that's just the feeling I get.

Did you see a picture of the camera set up?

Do you remember reading, where JonBenet hadn't been too thrilled with the 'MyTwins Doll'? I believe PR thought this present was the cat's meow.

Could it be, there was a terrible incident on the video tape, about the doll, which the R's didn't want anybody to see? Maybe PR or JR lost their composure. Could there have been a very nasty encounter, the R's were hiding?

LaMer said:

Do you remember reading, where JonBenet hadn't been too thrilled with the 'MyTwins Doll'? I believe PR thought this present was the cat's meow.

Could it be, there was a terrible incident on the video tape, about the doll, which the R's didn't want anybody to see? Maybe PR or JR lost their composure. Could there have been a very nasty encounter, the R's were hiding?
What an excellent fresh thought! :clap: And was the 'box' said to have been given to the pilot when he came by the home to pick up the R's for the trip to the lake disproven by LE??? If there was a tape of that Christmas morning, I wonder what happened to it...........:confused:

LaMer said:

I hadn't even considered that, LaMer! What a good catch.

Here is something, which is driving be bonkers. I remember reading ( a long long long time ago) something about what JR was to have said to his secretary, about his involvement with JonBenet. I say 'involvement', as I can't remember exactly what it was I read, and don't want to make a mis-statement.

If anyone remembers, was this in one of the many books or was it from a tabloid, maybe the Globe? And what was it she was to have said? Also any follow up on what she was to have said, if any? TIA :)

LaMer said:
Here is something, which is driving be bonkers. I remember reading ( a long long long time ago) something about what JR was to have said to his secretary, about his involvement with JonBenet. I say 'involvement', as I can't remember exactly what it was I read, and don't want to make a mis-statement.

If anyone remembers, was this in one of the many books or was it from a tabloid, maybe the Globe? And what was it she was to have said? Also any follow up on what she was to have said, if any? TIA :)
I know what you are talking about, and I'm thinking it was something she overheard. You could check the Bonita Papers. My memory is not as good as it used to be (and it was never all that good), but I think that's where that info is.

angelwngs said:
What an excellent fresh thought! :clap: And was the 'box' said to have been given to the pilot when he came by the home to pick up the R's for the trip to the lake disproven by LE??? If there was a tape of that Christmas morning, I wonder what happened to it...........:confused:

Gee, I don't remember anything about the box. Where has this been reported about the possibility of the pilot coming to their home--this is new to me.

I remember reading, the doll was one of the items, PR asked her sister to retrieve for her from the R's home, on the night of the 26th. That and along with some other items, one would think, she wouldn't be worrying about at a time when her daughter had been found murdered! (PR and her Stuff!) Geeezzz) :(

IrishMist said:
I know what you are talking about, and I'm thinking it was something she overheard. You could check the Bonita Papers. My memory is not as good as it used to be (and it was never all that good), but I think that's where that info is.

Oh thank you :), I have been searching and searching. :banghead:

LOL my memory is gone LOL sometimes :confused:

LaMer said:
Oh thank you :), I have been searching and searching. :banghead:

LOL my memory is gone LOL sometimes :confused:
Don't thank me till you see if the info is there! I may have inadvertently sent you on a wild goose chase!!

"There had never been, nor since, ever been a child who was killed in this manner. IMO, had it been an intruder, there would have been reports of another victim."

There would have been a HUNDRED by now!

There was something else, too. I came across this just by chance.

It was a drawing Burke had done: it was of a vagina. It was EXTERMELY accurate in it's depiction. He even knew where the clitoris was. This was about a year and a half after the murder.

Why would a ten-year-old have that kind of knowledge?

SuperDave said:
"There had never been, nor since, ever been a child who was killed in this manner. IMO, had it been an intruder, there would have been reports of another victim."

It was a drawing Burke had done: it was of a vagina. It was EXTERMELY accurate in it's depiction. He even knew where the clitoris was. This was about a year and a half after the murder.

Oh my Goodness, SD, I have already had to "eat crow" for my husband when I came to my senses and realized it was most probably a RDI. Now with your suggestion and Burke's drawing, I am going to have to hunt a whole flock of crows! Since day one, 1996, my husband has said that BR had something to do with it......some way some how.... Yuck... I hate it when I have to admit my husband might be right. Please tell me it isn't so!

You can make whatever you want out of that drawing, angelwngs.

SuperDave said:
You can make whatever you want out of that drawing, angelwngs.
SD, sometimes you are just "plain bad" here. You go and put an idea into my head and then run off to another thread... :croc: Please give me just a smidgin more information. Where did this 'drawing' surface? Who reported it? And most importantly did it raise the LE/DA's eyebrows in the least? Thanks in advance SD!

Burke would have been in around 5th grade at that time. My kids saw what they refer to as the "gross movie" (part of "health class") right around that time. Could the drawing have been for school?

And do you have a link to it, by any chance? I like to read everything I can with this case, and haven't seen nor heard about this. Thanks, SD!

"Where did this 'drawing' surface? Who reported it? And most importantly did it raise the LE/DA's eyebrows in the least? Thanks in advance SD!"

1) He drew this on a notepad given to him for, of all things, Sunday School!

2) Lillian Glass, a NY psychotherapist.

3) I honestly don't know.

Bev said:
there are some things about this case that will never be known, but they are details that drive you nutz - here's a few I have, what are yours?

1. Why was it so important to the Ramseys' story that JonBenet was asleep when they got home and was taken directly to bed? Burke said she woke up and helped carry stuff into the house. We know she had pineapple, so why lie about her being asleep? It seems as though it would have been easier to say that she woke up when they pulled into the garage, they futzed around and had a snack and then went to bed - why was it important enough to lie about it? It's as if they were afraid to have anyone know the child was on the first floor that night between those hours - why? Did something happen in that part of the house?

The story I heard was that Burke told LE that JonBenet walked up the spiral stairs, ahead of Patsy. Did not hear that she carried anything. The pineapple story according to John is that he told LE the same story...why would we LIE about JonBenet having pineapple?

2. Why did Burke act so strangely that morning? Why did he pretend to be asleep, and why didn't his parents wake him up and ask him if he had seen or heard anything in the night? Why when his father came up to get him to take him to White's house, did he remain silent and not ask any questions? That's not the way nine year old boys act - they want to know everything that's going on and if a cop walks in the house, they're fascinated by him, and want to know why he's there. This kid did not ask ONE question or exhibit any fear or curiosity at all. (In my opinion, someone put the fear of God in this kid to keep him quiet. I can hear it now, "no matter what anyone asks you, you say you don't know, do you hear me?? Do you want Mom and Dad in jail?? Don't say anything!!!, I mean it, Burke!!!) And I don't care what anyone says about everyone being "different", nine year old boys don't act like that in that kind
of situation - he didn't even ask, "is JonBenet going with us to the Whites?"

According to Johns story, he told Burke JonBenet was missing and Burke began to cry. What is strange is that the "crying" Burke managed to leave with his beloved Nintendo64! Either Burke was feigning sleep because he was guilty of something or the screaming voices scared the bejeesuz out of him.

3. How did that blood get in the underwear? She's been wiped clean, but there is blood on the crotch panel - so she had to have had them on, been injured, wiped clean, and then the underwear put back on with the longjohns with the urine stain in the front - otherwise, how could the blood have gotten there? Which means she had that pair of underwear on, she was injured, the underwear were pulled up, and then someone thought better of it, pulled them down, wiped her clean and then pulled the underwear back up. How else could the blood have gotten on that part of the underwear?

According to LE, the blood stains in the underwear did not correspond with the blood on her vaginal area. This proves the underwear she originally wore were taken off and the size 12 bloomies were put on.

4. Patsy Ramsey was so insistent on the ransom note being on the spiral staircase, saying, "and that's how I come down every morning." How would an intruder know that? Why not leave it in her bed, or on the kitchen counter or the windshield of the car, or the steps leading down from their bedroom, where the parents would be sure of seeing it. And why would she never admit to having read the damned thing? Or why wouldn't she read it in the first place? If it was my kid, I'd of have it memorized. She insinuated to LE that it was 'weird" that Fleet White knew it so well - well, anyone with a brain and a heart would be reading that note over and over wondering if there was anything about it that could tell them who killed that little girl. What's weird, is that Patsy Ramsey didn't do that.

We only have Patsy's word that the note was on the spiral stairs....no witnesses. Why would she claim that she read the entire note...she wrote it and she wanted to distance herself from it.

This baloney that the parents shouldn't be suspected because of their behavior, because everyone acts "differently" is just that - baloney. If everyone acted differently, we wouldn't have societal norms, we wouldn't have traditions, we wouldn't know how to act appropriately in situations. Not to get into anything too esoteric, but there is a biological mechanism in the brain called "theory of mind mechanism". It allows us to understand and act appropriately in society, because we observe appropriate behavior and store those reactions in the brain. These parents didn't act in the way innocent parents act - they go on tv, but can't talk to the police. They call a lawyer the very day it happened, and then refuse to be interviewed, they have investigators on Dec. 27th, taking statements from people who were there that day and don't even inform the police. They give physical evidence but won't talk to the cops or take polygraphs or do one thing to remove themselves as suspects in the case. Things have to make sense and this just does not make any sense at all.

John talks about his behavior at the Fernies....watching a very devastated Patsy but "unable to not bring myself to go to her."

I don't know about Colorado, but I taught in GA Elementary schools and Sex Ed was taught in films but there was absolutely no follow-up testing involving children drawing anatomically correct versions of the male and female sexual organs. In fact the boys and girls viewed totally separate videos in separate rooms. Parents would have gone ballistic if any teacher here required a of a 4th or 5th grade boy to draw a sexually explicit picture of the female anatomy.

Who knows where the 'information' for this drawing came from? (and we probably never will.)

SuperDave said:

SuperDave, where did you see this? Give a link, pleasee :)

Sorry Dave, everything didn't load for some reason. probably me! :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member