Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelwngs--
"The R's said, Since the older daughter's death in a car accident JR did not want videos taken of the children. (For what it's worth...that was the "R Spin" in answer to the question of why there was no video, in addition to the camera battery not being charged...Which brings up another inconsistency...If JR didn't want videos taken, why mention the camera battery not being charged as a reason for no video?????)"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Great Point! Inconsistency was a kind word to use. LOL
SuperDave---
"It was a drawing Burke had done: it was of a vagina. It was EXTERMELY accurate in it's depiction. He even knew where the clitoris was. This was about a year and a half after the murder.

Why would a ten-year-old have that kind of knowledge?"
OMG I'm shocked at this! Maybe I'm even shocked enough
to revisit the BDI idea. Could this whole case be any more
confusing?
SuperDave
Anybody else notice that the doll looks like she has a cord tied around her neck?"
Seriously did you ever see a picture of the twin doll?
I think it's surprising that we didn't have pictures of
JonBenet with her twin doll next to her in front of the
Christmas tree.
Maybe something did go wrong that morning.
Too bad about those batteries, isn't it?

About Burke's drawing....

Was it a drawing that you'd normally see in a textbook, or was it a drawing of what you would see if you were up close and personal?

A year and a half after the murder he would have been in what, 5th or 6th grade? I can see where he'd be able to draw a "textbook" type drawing...He may have started health class (which for my son, was co-ed, so they did learn about each gender) or perhaps got ahold of a friend's brother's homework or whatever...That, to me, would not raise any red flags.

However, if it's the other perspective, that's a problem.

Has anyone here seen the drawing?

LaMer: The bit about the secretary that you say you don't recall may be Diane Hollis who was JR's executive secretary. This may interest you on that...
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7645

SuperDave: I think you may be confusing the My Twin doll JBR was given for Christmas with the American Girl dolls JBR had a few of. The AG dolls are soft bodied with a cord just like the cord used on JBR threaded through them and tied at the neck. The ends of the cords are recommended to be taped down to the body to keep them from getting in the way when a child brushes the hair. The body is made of a tan cotton fabric. The My Twin doll is something else alltogether. They are specially designed to look like the child they are purchased for. The My Twin doll and the American Girl dolls were removed from the house by Pam Paugh. Personally, I think the piece of duct tape came from the back of one of those dolls and the cords which were uniform in length with frayed ends came from two of the dolls.

This is the bit on the FFJ forum about the American Girl dolls with the photos I think you referred to...
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7669

Here's info on the My Twin doll...
http://www.mytwinn.com/mytwinn/TwinnDoll.html?lid=TwinnDollHdr&lpos=TopNav

Here's another FFJ thread about the AG dolls and talking about one being ordered in '97 in the name of "JonBenet Ramsey" with delivery to Access Graphics and paid for by money order...
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5782

SleuthingSleuth said:
A big question of mine is whether there really were two other voices on the original enhanced 911 tape. I'd like to hear it for myself...but oddly enough, that seems like the only piece of evidence in the case that hasn't been released in some manner (so far).
Whether there really were other voices would be a big kicker...instantly exposing Ramsey lies. Next up would be whether the 3rd voice is reall Burke, or an unknown person.

I do think Burke contradicting his parents' story about how Jonbenet was when they all got home was a slip in his coaching. When asked about whether he'd eaten any pineapple that night, Burke gave the "I don't remember". Did he really not remember...or did he know not to answer that question?
CAn anyone direct me to where I can find Berke's talking about these things.

"Was it a drawing that you'd normally see in a textbook, or was it a drawing of what you would see if you were up close and personal?"

Not only was it up close, he drew it with eyes and the clitoris for a nose.

"SuperDave: I think you may be confusing the My Twin doll JBR was given for Christmas with the American Girl dolls JBR had a few of."

i knew it was one of them!

Here's the pic:

Go to the 11th post on the "What If" thread at FFJ.

SuperDave said:
"SuperDave: I think you may be confusing the My Twin doll JBR was given for Christmas with the American Girl dolls JBR had a few of."

i knew it was one of them!

Here's the pic:

Go to the 11th post on the "What If" thread at FFJ.

Yeah, that's the American Girl doll. I don't think there is a photo available of JBR's My Twin doll.

The autopsy reports JonBenet was pre-pubescent. No eggs in the ovaries.

John did not go to Patsy that night. According to the policeman who was present that day/night John got drunk, paced the floor.

This isn't the only time John did not comfort Patsy. He didn't comfort her during the "kidnapping ordeal".

Toltec said:

John did not go to Patsy that night. According to the policeman who was present that day/night John got drunk, paced the floor.

This isn't the only time John did not comfort Patsy. He didn't comfort her during the "kidnapping ordeal".
Sorry--I'm not even sure what you're referring to in the post (I haven't read the entire thread), but I just wanted to point out that baby girls are born with all the eggs they will ever have. At puberty, ovulation begins, but the eggs have been there all the time.

Karen

SuperDave said:
Anybody else notice that the doll looks like she has a cord tied around her neck?

Yes Dave, I did notice that.

Thats how those dolls were made. There was a cord that had to be tied very tightly to hold the dolly's head on.

I think someone else mentioned that they thought the cord may have actually come from the doll, but the cord used in the garotte seemed to be a different material to me.

I have never been a big BDI theorist but it does give rise to a theory: if JBR was trying to play with Burke's Nintendo, and Burke didn't want her to.
What if he said...go play with your own toy...and she wouldn't, was annoying him and he strangled her and said "now you can be just like your dolly"?

Just throwing that one out there, I dont really think Burke did it.

ETA: I may also be confusing the twinn dolls with the American Girls

SuperDave said:
"Was it a drawing that you'd normally see in a textbook, or was it a drawing of what you would see if you were up close and personal?"

Eyes and a clitoris for a nose? :rolleyes:

I just can't let all this sexy talk go without telling a story! :dance:

I student taught, Academic Biology (10th grade), a long time ago. The kids were studying 'roots'. I had them draw pictures of 'roots' on some poster paper. OK, you know what a root looks like right? Kinda, a long cone shape thing. Long, wider at the top, and narrowing and pointed at the end, as a root would be. :) So, being the ever brownie student teacher that I was, I hung the art work in the back of the room, alllll the way across the room!

LOL, and for some reason, they were all black, I dunno as to why, now. :doh:

OMG--- Then another teacher came into the room one day, and said to me, why do you have all those 'black penises' hanging back there? :blushing: LMBO :banghead: I was so naive!!!! But ya kno, after that, I realized, the drawings did look like penises. LOL all 20 some of them hanging in a long row! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OK back on topic, :slap:

I remember a poster asking about the box for the MyTwin Doll, as to whether Patsy wanted the box. I don't recall, anyone?

I do remember, PR writing about the box and the doll, in DOI. She mentioned when looking at the doll in the box on Christmas Eve (she had gone to the basement to retrieve the doll), while getting the doll and looking at it, she had some strange feeling, she was looking at JonBenet in a casket.

Wierd!

SuperDave said:

Dave, where have you read this or seen the picture?

Thanks.

Toltec said:

She went for cancer treatment by herself too.

Tricia said:
Dave, where have you read this or seen the picture?

Thanks.

Tricia, there was a previous question about the Dave's post, See post 55 on this thread :)

POST 55

"Where did this 'drawing' surface? Who reported it? And most importantly did it raise the LE/DA's eyebrows in the least? Thanks in advance SD!"

SuperDave---1) He drew this on a notepad given to him for, of all things, Sunday School!

2) Lillian Glass, a NY psychotherapist.

3) I honestly don't know.

"Dave, where have you read this or seen the picture?"

Oh, boy. This was quite a while ago. I think it was one of those tabs. Brother Greg brought it home and I couldn't help myself. I still have the thing.

SuperDave said:
NP, if I did, I'd have shown this one LONG ago!

Hi Dave, :waitasec: how about a friend who has a scanner? :) That might work. I think we are dying to see this picture. I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie