Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact I'm not even sure it's a 7 after the 8, that might be a candy cane on the wrapping paper, as there is another similar one just above to the left.

In fact I'm not even sure it's a 7 after the 8, that might be a candy cane on the wrapping paper, as there is another similar one just above to the left.

It looks like your right about there being no 1. I do believe that’s still a 7 after the eight. It’s in the same block format as the rest of the numbers.

This photo is in the same bunch as the other two Christmas photos that we have seen. I’m not even sure that this picture was a Polaroid picture. It may have been added for production value for Whitson’s book. I’m not positive though.

The Christmas lights are illuminated in the picture. They are just tiny lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

But that's Christmas morning - the presents haven't been opened yet.

Tortoise,
Sure but how do we kmow for certain that it is Christmas morning, and not say 11:55 Christmas Eve?

IMO its before normal rising time, JonBenet is up and awake, so who took her photo?

Tortoise,
Sure but how do we kmow for certain that it is Christmas morning, and not say 11:55 Christmas Eve?

IMO its before normal rising time, JonBenet is up and awake, so who took her photo?

Daylight was 7:20am on Christmas morning. This picture probably was taken around 6am. Possibly before. Most of all the presents are still unopened.

But that's Christmas morning - the presents haven't been opened yet.

Tortoise,
Yes you are right. I mixed up the days, whut a dunce, LOL !

I remember Burke saying he and JonBenet took turns in photographing each other as they opened their Christmas gifts. Yet I've never seen any photographs of Burke on Christmas Morning ?

I cannot work out why the cutesy photographs were dumped down in the basement, so who took those? BPD must know since they will know which camera took them?

Unless the cutesy photographs are staging I'm thinking maybe it was Burke who took them, and thats why they are in the basement, for the same reason the pink nightgown is down there?

PR's description of "cutesy" photographs goes into the same pile of b.s as her repeated statements that the intruder left "funny little clues - JMO.

PR's description of "cutesy" photographs goes into the same pile of b.s as her repeated statements that the intruder left "funny little clues - JMO.

CorallaroC,
Sure, but did BPD buy her story? They issued a search warrant for Michigan to look for illegal photographs. So that angle was considered, this is why I suggest staging?

Was it, did Patsy pull off a staged crime-scene, even to the point of knowing she was putting JonBenet into a nasty scenario?

This is the same warrant where Patsy is alleged to have said Why didnt I hear my baby? its the warrant with the redactions about the illegal photographs, and the results.

Patsy was really complicit in the staging the Million Dollar Q is staging for whom, Patsy or someone else?

I've just noticed a time stamp on the bottom right corner of this photo of JonBenet, which isn't in the other two photos taken that morning. I'm wondering if the time stamped photo was a second, Polaroid, camera that had been received as a gift that morning, being used for the first time. I wonder if it was used to take any other photos that day, if so they've kept them hidden.

308d409f8e76e504349079e24688a801--jonbenet-ramsey-case-creepy-dolls.jpg

Numbers on a time stamp wouldn't be crooked like that.

Tortoise,
Yes you are right. I mixed up the days, whut a dunce, LOL !

I remember Burke saying he and JonBenet took turns in photographing each other as they opened their Christmas gifts. Yet I've never seen any photographs of Burke on Christmas Morning ?

I cannot work out why the cutesy photographs were dumped down in the basement, so who took those? BPD must know since they will know which camera took them?

Unless the cutesy photographs are staging I'm thinking maybe it was Burke who took them, and thats why they are in the basement, for the same reason the pink nightgown is down there?

[FONT=&quot]0206[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 1 THOMAS HANEY: Today is Wednesday,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 2 June 24, 1998 and the time is approximately[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 3 9:03 a.m. Again we are present in the[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 4 Broomfield Police Department. Present is[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 5 Patricia Ramsey (INAUDIBLE) and how did you[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 6 spend yesterday, how did you feel?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 7 PATSY RAMSEY: Fine, great. I[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 8 think, a couple of things that I thought about,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 9 that I wanted to clarify maybe. You were asking[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 about -- particularly about the pictures of[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 JonBenet in the basement, and I remember that I[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12 had taken some Xerox copies of her portfolio[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13 pictures, you know, studio head shots. And[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14 there was a paper cutter down there, and that I[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15 used, and that --[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16 TRIP DeMUTH: That could be it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17 PATSY RAMSEY: That could be it.

http://www.acandyrose.com/1998BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]0206[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 1 THOMAS HANEY: Today is Wednesday,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 2 June 24, 1998 and the time is approximately[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 3 9:03 a.m. Again we are present in the[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 4 Broomfield Police Department. Present is[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 5 Patricia Ramsey (INAUDIBLE) and how did you[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 6 spend yesterday, how did you feel?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 7 PATSY RAMSEY: Fine, great. I[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 8 think, a couple of things that I thought about,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 9 that I wanted to clarify maybe. You were asking[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 about -- particularly about the pictures of[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 JonBenet in the basement, and I remember that I[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12 had taken some Xerox copies of her portfolio[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13 pictures, you know, studio head shots. And[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14 there was a paper cutter down there, and that I[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15 used, and that --[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16 TRIP DeMUTH: That could be it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17 PATSY RAMSEY: That could be it.

http://www.acandyrose.com/1998BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

[/FONT]

icedtea4me.
So are you suggesting we should believe all that ? Or is Patsy complicit in crime-scene staging that involves illegal photographs, but later explained away as a Xerox thing?

What is going on here, people can see when JR backtracks , e.g. suitcase, chair in doorway, broken window, etc, what about Patsy?

Backtracking. Hedging. Oops!

"HANEY: Did you take some photographs of JonBenét in the basement laundry room?

PATSY: No.

DeMUTH: You had presents in the basement laundry room, right?

PATSY: Right.

DeMUTH: So you wrapped presents in the basement laundry room, right?

DeMUTH: So you were down in the basement laundry room pretty often?

PATSY: Depending on what time of year it was, yeah, uh-hum.

DeMUTH: And do you remember photographs being --photographs of JonBenét being in there?

Here DeMuth is careful not to giveaway what he wants to say. Instead of saying do you remember photographs being taken of JonBenét in the laundry room of the basement, DeMuth corrects himself to the more generic: photographs of JonBenét being in there?

PATSY: Taken of her in the laundry room?

DeMUTH: No, no. Photographs of her located in the laundry room?

This is easy to trip over. DeMuth is trying to stress to Patsy that photographs were taken of JonBenét in the setting of the laundry room, but he’s trying to keep his language neutral. In the same way Kane appears to have caught John out about how Burke got his black eye [Patsy threw the ball at Burke, it wasn’t a little league accident during a match], Haney and DeMuth want to see whether they can catch Patsy out.

PATSY: Oh, in the laundry room, oh. I don’t know, there was a bunch of stuff, I mean wrapping stuff and everything. I don’t remember any photographs.

DeMUTH: Is there any reason why there would be photographs of JonBenét located in the laundry room?

PATSY: No. Were there --I mean, did somebody find them there?

It’s interesting that Patsy acknowledges in her answer the idea of their existence. If she didn’t know they existed she’d say: Did someone find photos there or were there photos there? Did somebody find them indicates a familiarity. Them is a term used for something that is known. But DeMuth doesn’t give her a direct answer.

TDAC van der Leek, Wilson.

DeMUTH: If there were, would that be out of place for you?

PATSY: It would seem to be out of place. I kept wrapping materials and sometimes I worked, wrapping station, Christmas paper and –

DeMUTH: Would --who else had access to the laundry room, who else would go in there? I know everybody would have access, but who else would use it? Would the boys play in there? Would John go down there?

Here the investigators feel they have excluded Patsy as the camerawoman. Now they want to know who else it could be. If it wasn’t a camerawoman it had to be a cameraman or a cameraboy. So what was it?

PATSY: I mean anybody could, but I mean the boys could come down and go in the train room, we had the train set up. In the far back in through there, you know. Not in the laundry, really, area.

DeMUTH: Did anybody besides you use that laundry room?

PATSY: Sometimes Linda would wash, if we were washing comforters or something, because those were big heavy-duty laundry machines, she’d take the things in there, rugs and things, and wash them down there?

DeMUTH: Okay.

HANEY: So you don’t recall taking a photo of her down there?

PATSY: (Shaking head.)

HANEY: If she was doing something really cutesy or something, would you maybe run and get the camera, take one of her?

PATSY: Of her in the laundry room?

HANEY: Uh-hum.

This interview took place on 6/23. She then voluntarily backtracked a flimsy excuse on 6/24.

Yeah they let her slide on this and they never should've moved on from the subject until they were satisfied with the answers. They come at her multiple times yet never get a satisfactory explanation. They know damn good and well all those photos aren't xerox copies and each time she gives a simple answer or dodges the question, they should get her back on track.

Also notice how uncomfortable they come across bringing up the photographs.

The photos have always been one of the keys to unlocking the mystery.

Backtracking. Hedging. Oops!

"HANEY: Did you take some photographs of JonBenét in the basement laundry room?

DeMUTH: You had presents in the basement laundry room, right?

DeMUTH: So you wrapped presents in the basement laundry room, right?

DeMUTH: So you were down in the basement laundry room pretty often?

PATSY: Depending on what time of year it was, yeah, uh-hum.

DeMUTH: And do you remember photographs being --photographs of JonBenét being in there?

Here DeMuth is careful not to giveaway what he wants to say. Instead of saying do you remember photographs being taken of JonBenét in the laundry room of the basement, DeMuth corrects himself to the more generic: photographs of JonBenét being in there?

PATSY: Taken of her in the laundry room?

DeMUTH: No, no. Photographs of her located in the laundry room?

This is easy to trip over. DeMuth is trying to stress to Patsy that photographs were taken of JonBenét in the setting of the laundry room, but he’s trying to keep his language neutral. In the same way Kane appears to have caught John out about how Burke got his black eye [Patsy threw the ball at Burke, it wasn’t a little league accident during a match], Haney and DeMuth want to see whether they can catch Patsy out.

PATSY: Oh, in the laundry room, oh. I don’t know, there was a bunch of stuff, I mean wrapping stuff and everything. I don’t remember any photographs.

DeMUTH: Is there any reason why there would be photographs of JonBenét located in the laundry room?

PATSY: No. Were there --I mean, did somebody find them there?

It’s interesting that Patsy acknowledges in her answer the idea of their existence. If she didn’t know they existed she’d say: Did someone find photos there or were there photos there? Did somebody find them indicates a familiarity. Them is a term used for something that is known. But DeMuth doesn’t give her a direct answer.

TDAC van der Leek, Wilson.

Cottonstar.
Niceee, so who gets it? JR says well I took the suitcase down to the basement on ... I Broke the windw on ... I saw the chair on .... but Patsy says NO I never took those photographs !

Are the photographs staging or part of the basement crime-scene? Like you say there is no dancing with Patsy, its like you found photographs, were they cute or what?

Like not its a homicide case and were they nasty, did somone abuse my baby etc?

icedtea4me.
So are you suggesting we should believe all that ? Or is Patsy complicit in crime-scene staging that involves illegal photographs, but later explained away as a Xerox thing?

What is going on here, people can see when JR backtracks , e.g. suitcase, chair in doorway, broken window, etc, what about Patsy?

When Patsy said they were xerox copies, do you think she's talking about b/w copies on standard weight copy paper, yes or no?

GSM Weight Description
74 20lb bond/50lb text Most often found in your everyday copy machine.

https://paperworks.com/about-paper-weights

Cottonstar.
Niceee, so who gets it? JR says well I took the suitcase down to the basement on ... I Broke the windw on ... I saw the chair on .... but Patsy says NO I never took those photographs !

Are the photographs staging or part of the basement crime-scene? Like you say there is no dancing with Patsy, its like you found photographs, were they cute or what?

Like not its a homicide case and were they nasty, did somone abuse my baby etc?

I would say they are part of the crime scene.

I've just noticed a time stamp on the bottom right corner of this photo of JonBenet, which isn't in the other two photos taken that morning. I'm wondering if the time stamped photo was a second, Polaroid, camera that had been received as a gift that morning, being used for the first time. I wonder if it was used to take any other photos that day, if so they've kept them hidden.

308d409f8e76e504349079e24688a801--jonbenet-ramsey-case-creepy-dolls.jpg

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=125614&d=1509300372
IDK?
That's the oddest looking 'time stamp digital diplay'
2s are not identical
vertical and horizontal axis, funky
top of 5 is absent
2 and 5 should mimic in appearance

Attachments

• time stamp.jpg
    time stamp.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 32
This is John’s Camera. According, to the interviews, this is the camera that took the few Christmas pictures. It’s also the camera that snapped photo 17.7.
454e55f124b6c83540dac4441d3be2d4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members