Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen the "obscure fact" about John's bathrobe that you posted. Funny that piece of evidence was never discussed with John by LE, etc. Certainly fuels my JDI theory. Ick, just ick.:(
Yes, it’s in one of the DNA reports. However, I do believe it was found in his 3rd floor study/den. Also, I believe it was on the floor?

8C6E95BA-70E3-4F1B-9C86-81D6A6CD2822.jpeg

Birefringent material. Are there any official reports detailing what this material was that was found during the autopsy? from what i can gather, birefringent material found in the vagina is usually from talc powder or lubrication from condoms. Why do people think it was pieces of wood or other matter from the paint brush?

@DeeDee249

I'm unsure as to a definite wrt to the fabric of the Barbie nightgown

48% Polyester 48% Cotton 5% Elastane = Cotton blend =
"Cotton Blend Fabric. Cotton Blend Fabric is desirable when a combination of characteristics are needed in a single fabric. The addition of elastane to cotton allows for an improved amount of stretch just as the addition of polyester allows a material to be thermoset or imparted with an irreversible finish."
or
Material: Polyester

Re-NewsIt!: Bonita Papers - JonBenet Ramsey Story

"Outside of Burke's bedroom was the spiral staircase that lead up to the third floor where the master bedroom and home office are located, and down to the main floor front entry area. Weiss and Arndt did a visual inspection of them master bedroom and adjoining office. Arndt noticed that John had hastily dropped his navy blue bathrobe on the floor next to his desk. She also noticed on John's nightstand next to his bed was the book Mindhunter by John Douglas, a former FBI agent. Douglas' book depicts his background and work in the field of murders, murderers and criminal research. Arndt thought this book was rather gruesome late night reading material."

@DeeDee249

I'm unsure as to a definite wrt to the fabric of the Barbie nightgown

48% Polyester 48% Cotton 5% Elastane = Cotton blend =
"Cotton Blend Fabric. Cotton Blend Fabric is desirable when a combination of characteristics are needed in a single fabric. The addition of elastane to cotton allows for an improved amount of stretch just as the addition of polyester allows a material to be thermoset or imparted with an irreversible finish."
or
Material: Polyester
JonBenet’s Pink Barbie Nightgown(12KKY) was 100% polyester.

Birefringent material. Are there any official reports detailing what this material was that was found during the autopsy? from what i can gather, birefringent material found in the vagina is usually from talc powder or lubrication from condoms. Why do people think it was pieces of wood or other matter from the paint brush?

blackcatsarecool,
Why do people think it was pieces of wood or other matter from the paint brush?
Because wood or resin coating the wood from the paintbrush are examples of birefringent material.

Wood or cellulose was found deposited inside JonBenet:
Pefect Murder Perfect Town - Part Three: Stories within Stories, Chapter Six
Pathologists had to be consulted to determine if JonBenét’s vaginal injury had taken place before or after her death and, if it was prior, to see if penetration had come from the child herself or from another person. The police would have to track down the origin of a small amount of cellulose* that had been found in JonBenét’s vagina.

The possibility existed that it could have come from the broken paintbrush used for the ligature. The knot on the ligature that acted like a slip-knot also required more investigation.

footnote:
* Cellulose is a carbohydrate of high molecular weight that is the chief constituent of the cell walls of plants. Raw cotton is 91 percent cellulose. Other important natural sources are flax, hemp, jute, straw, and wood.

178paint-tote.jpg

Paint Tote from a distance

179paint-tote.jpg

Paint Tote close up

JonBenet, Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation
In the far corner of the basement, just outside the small room where the body had lain, Detective Mike Everett discovered a half-dozen oil paintings on canvas and an artist's plastic tote box belonging to Patsy. In the tote was a broken brush splotched by paint. Splinters were on the floor beside the tote. It was a major find because the broken brush matched the fractured end of the multicolored stick used in the garrote. The detectives had found the source of part of the murder weapon and where it had been broken.

Steve Thomas in his book: JonBenet, Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation referred to a splinter inside JonBenet.

Also there is a piece of the paintbrush missing, despite police searching the house and hoovering the basement for forensic deposits, this piece was never found.

The possibility remains it was left inside JonBenet and redacted from the Autopsy Report where it has been subsumed under the birefringent material observation?

Re-NewsIt!: Bonita Papers - JonBenet Ramsey Story

"Outside of Burke's bedroom was the spiral staircase that lead up to the third floor where the master bedroom and home office are located, and down to the main floor front entry area. Weiss and Arndt did a visual inspection of them master bedroom and adjoining office. Arndt noticed that John had hastily dropped his navy blue bathrobe on the floor next to his desk. She also noticed on John's nightstand next to his bed was the book Mindhunter by John Douglas, a former FBI agent. Douglas' book depicts his background and work in the field of murders, murderers and criminal research. Arndt thought this book was rather gruesome late night reading material."

3D90C893-B2C1-48D6-98C2-2351277C9722.jpeg

There was never any semen found on JB. At first examination with a black light, suspicious areas on her body were AT FIRST "suspected" by LE of possibly being semen but that was found not to be the case. It was eventually swabbed and found to be her blood. substances like blood , semen, urine--protein based- will all "light up" when hit with e black light. But only swabbing or otherwise physically testing the substance will determine what it is and not merely the black light.

All very interesting regarding John's robe. You have to wonder if there were questions put to him regarding it that we aren't privy to? We all know about John Andrew's blanket, but not much about JR's robe. Hmmmm.

I've noticed in John's first interview the police question him about the scarf on the hall table. Perhaps they thought some of the fibres found were from that?

Another thought, when I had golf lessons, my instructor actually gave me a washcloth to keep in my golf bag to wipe off excess dirt/grass from my ball (and clubs). Do we know what exactly was in the golf bag that John was so keen to have brought to him? Interesting to note that the lab report that Cottonstar posted (thanks for that by the way :) ) had them testing a golf club. I wonder how they chose which one to test, and if it's because one was different in some ways to the others? or found separate to them?

wow...nice catch...

This robe was described as navy. "Dark fibers" were found on JB's upper thighs and pubic area. I never saw evidence of the robe being tested against those fibers. And with golfers in the family, I know every golf bag has a towel either attached to it or packed inside. No mention why LE did not check every item (including that golf bag) when Patsy's sister removed them from the house. I have read that Police never accompanied her either- they waited outside while she got "a few things for the funeral". The few things turned out to be quite a lot. This, despite a local shop offering to supply the family with new clothes for the funeral.

He had to “run” through his office from his bathroom to get to the second floor. So, maybe.
I find this interesting. Since JR was on the first floor (in his underwear) when the 911 called was placed, how did he get dressed within minutes. Three stories up, then down and not out of breathe; standing and waiting in the kitchen when the first officer arrived on scene?

I find this interesting. Since JR was on the first floor (in his underwear) when the 911 called was placed, how did he get dressed within minutes. Three stories up, then down and not out of breathe; standing and waiting in the kitchen when the first officer arrived on scene?

Rain on my Parade,
Nice little story aint it? If you assume RDI then all three surviving Ramsey's colluded in JonBenet's homicide. Each of their respective version of events is tailored to be exclusive, e.g. Patsy finds the RN alone, John allegedly reads the RN in his underwear, and Burke, well he slept through it all!

Later the parents would admit that Burke was wide awake during the 911 call, raising doubts about their version of events.

So the Plan A collusion was: Patsy you go first, John to follow a few minutes behind her, and Burke he was stay in bed and ordered not to get up,OK!

Rain on my Parade,
Nice little story aint it? If you assume RDI then all three surviving Ramsey's colluded in JonBenet's homicide. Each of their respective version of events is tailored to be exclusive, e.g. Patsy finds the RN alone, John allegedly reads the RN in his underwear, and Burke, well he slept through it all!

Later the parents would admit that Burke was wide awake during the 911 call, raising doubts about their version of events.

So the Plan A collusion was: Patsy you go first, John to follow a few minutes behind her, and Burke he was stay in bed and ordered not to get up,OK!

Of coarse I am in agreement with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members