Questions you'd like Susan's friends and family members to answer

PickieChickie

Former Member
Reaction score
Questions you'd like Susan's friends and family members to answer

Many of us have particular questions we'd like the various people who know Susan, Josh, Michael and Steven Powell to answer, including (but not limited to) Susan and Josh's neighors and ward members, Kiirsi and John Hellewell, Jennifer and Kirk Graves, Tim Peterson, Wayne Hamberg, JoVanna Owings, Amber Hardgrave, Shelby Gifford, Chuck and Judy Cox, etc.

Here is where you can pose your questions in hopes that the person you are wishing to respond, or someone credible who knows the answer, will participate in providing answers.

Who was the mooner? There were several people helping Joshy that day so someone knows.

I have a question regarding Joshua's employment.

How long had he been employed at the Trucking Company working in IT?

And does Kirk Graves work for the same employer? Helped Josh get the job?

Thank you.

Why did Mr. Cox think something happened that resulted in a fast trip to the ER when he was told by family about the wet spot and the fans blowing on it?

Why wasn't Josh's picture included on the flyers put out for the search for Susan?

Please copy and paste this list into your reply then answer each question:

Did Josh Powell have mood swings?

Did Josh Powell go on spending sprees?

Did Josh Powell spend a lot of time on the computer?

What did Josh Powell do on his days off?

Did Susan and Josh spend a lot of time together on their days off?

Did Susan and Josh go grocery shopping together?

When out for dinner with others at a restaurant, did Josh leave a tip?

Did Josh generally use a debit or credit card to make purchases?

Was Josh in the habit of carrying cash?

Did Josh ever disappear for several hours while Susan wondered where he was other than when he didn't show up to pick her up from work? (I read where he didn't show up to pick Susan up after work which resulted in Susan needing the boy's babysitter to go pick her up, that this happened at least five (5) times.)

Did Josh have any male friends who he spent time with apart from the family?

What were Josh's hobbies? Did he ever go hunting or fishing by himself?

Did Susan ever express suspicion that Josh was having an affair?

Does Josh carry gum or breath mints in his pocket or van as a habit?

What style GENERATOR did Josh Powell buy? Was it a standard generator that sounds like a lawn mower motor or was it a small, portable generator with a carrying handle? When exactly did he purchase it? How much did he pay? Was it bran new or used?

Were Josh and Susan ever prescribed any medications for depression, insomnia, pain, etc.? If yes, when?

Questions for Charlie and Braden's babysitter​
What was Susan's reaction when Josh didn't show up to pick her up from work?
What did she say?
Surely Josh had a cell phone! Was Susan trying to call Josh?
What was Susan's reaction after he failed to pick her up the fifth (5th) time?
Did Susan ever give an explanation as to why Josh failed to pick her up on those five (5) occasions? If yes, what?

Please copy and paste this list into your reply then answer each question:

Did Josh Powell have mood swings?

snipped

Were Josh and Susan ever prescribed any medications for depression, insomnia, pain, etc.? If yes, when?

Pickie (and others) - it is against federal law to disclose another person's medical information without their express written consent. It is ok to say in your opinion you think someone has mood swings, but it is not ok to disclose someone's actual diagnoses, treatments, or prescriptions.

Pickie (and others) - it is against federal law to disclose another person's medical information without their express written consent. It is ok to say in your opinion you think someone has mood swings, but it is not ok to disclose someone's actual diagnoses, treatments, or prescriptions.

As discussed on the other thread--this law only applies to treating medical personnel--not the average Joe. We can discuss it all we want.

HIPAA Rules:

A Covered Entity is one of the following:

A Health Care Provider
A Health Plan
A Health Care Clearinghouse
This includes providers such as:

Doctors
Clinics
Psychologists
Dentists
Chiropractors
Nursing Homes
Pharmacies
...but only if they transmit any information in an electronic form in connection with a transaction for which HHS has adopted a standard.

This includes:

Health insurance companies
HMOs
Company health plans
Government programs that pay for health care, such as Medicare, Medicaid, and the military and veterans health care programs
This includes entities that process nonstandard health information they receive from another entity into a standard (i.e., standard electronic format or data content), or vice versa.

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/coveredentities/index.html

Conflicting stories throughout the media--constantly and still.

Purse, phone, keys??????

Was Susan's keys in the house when LE, Jennifer and Terrica entered the house???

Conflicting stories throughout the media--constantly and still.

Purse, phone, keys??????

Was Susan's keys in the house when LE, Jennifer and Terrica entered the house???

That's what Jennifer said. Her purse, phone and keys were on her bed and the fans were going in the living room.

How common was it for someone else to be at the Powell for a meal?
Was it out of the norm to be asked to stay for dinner if someone was visiting?

What kind of relationship does Josh have with his mother?

What kind of tv shows does Josh enjoy? Did he ever show much interst in crime shows such as CSI or show much interest in True Crime, did he ever voice thoughts on the Hacking case?

Has anybody ever been around him to watch HIM make s'mores? or if they were made it was always Susan making them? Would they have the things needed for them on hand in the house? If there were issues about what kind of groceries could be bought, would it have been ok to buy junk food?

Did he have other people he kept in close touch with besides his father?

Is there still a bank acct somewhere that Susan had started as part of her plan to leave Josh, or did he manage to get a hold of it?

VB

Right, if Josh was so controlling over the food purchased, I doubt there were ingredients for smores just sitting around in DECEMBER.

Did the police ask him if he stopped at the grocery store for food? (Yeah, right, Utah, Sunday night. Lot's of grocery stores open!) If so, where? How did he pay? What did he buy? If not, then how was he going to feed the boys out in the middle of nowhere?

Right, if Josh was so controlling over the food purchased, I doubt there were ingredients for smores just sitting around in DECEMBER.

Did the police ask him if he stopped at the grocery store for food? (Yeah, right, Utah, Sunday night. Lot's of grocery stores open!) If so, where? How did he pay? What did he buy? If not, then how was he going to feed the boys out in the middle of nowhere?

From what I have gathered, Josh didn't want Susan spending money on healthy foods such as fruits and vegetable and was told if she wanted to feed her kids food like that, she needed to grow it herself.

It appears to me Josh Powell had not a clue when it came to the benefits of eating fresh fruits and vegetables on a regular basis, that he was a Top Roman and macaroni in the box sort of guy!

Many of the grocery stores are open 24 hours a day - even in Utah. Since this camping trip was not planned in advance - if he did stop at a grocery store, did he take them into the store after midnight? Or did he leave them in the van while he shopped? My guess is he probably wasn't shopping for food when he left his house - but got food later when he was hungry. Who would want to put their groceries next to their dead wife in their van?

My guess is that he probably shopped for food when the kids were waking up and they and he were hungry. He strikes me as someone who reacts rather than plans.

Peterson once mentioned Josh talking about going to Wal Mart to buy a new cell phone and quilt after the police took his. Many people shop out of habit, perhaps Josh would have gone to a Wal Mart for his food purchase on his camping trip too? (Many of them are 24 hour stores)

That's what Jennifer said. Her purse, phone and keys were on her bed and the fans were going in the living room.

Was the bed made? Did Susan regularly make her bed? I think if Susan took a nap that evening and then something happend to her that night- the bed would not be made. I doubt Josh would make the bed after allegedly killing her.

Have the Cox family ever try to get custody of Susan's sons?

Are any of the Cox family trying to organize a search to find Susan?

Was Josh ever found with any *advertiser censored*, at strip clubs, nude type magazines?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back