Quote problems / Forum Weirdness

Sorry guys, the server needed a simple reboot but I wasn't able to do it until about 1:30 pm. Problem solved. Addiction may continue.....;)

Thank you Tricia :blowkiss: Is the reboot named Tybee. I think she was up to this one:angel: :rolleyes:

This is what I have been having problems with. I can't EDIT my posts. Won't let me.
Also I can't do any search's, because it will always say....You Are Not Logged In...which is not true. :waitasec:[/quote

lilpony, I'm going to send you a PM and see if you get it okay? This looks 'hinky' when I preview it :rolleyes:

You're not alone Sweetie, I always log in right away and then when I want to post, invariably I have to log in again. Continually. And then like I said I lost my precious password as I came in one day and the forum didn't know me!~ LOL

Scandi

You're not alone Sweetie, I always log in right away and then when I want to post, invariably I have to log in again. Continually. And then like I said I lost my precious password as I came in one day and the forum didn't know me!~ LOL

Scandi

Scandi, I hate when I have to clear my cookies, then have to sign in at different sites. I have some business size cards by my computer with my screen name and password..............also, you can put your password in your email address book, that's helpful also :)

I didn't forget my password - lobster, my fav food. The site didn't recognize it when I typed it in that day and sent me off to get a new one saying I must have forgot it.

Well, now I'ver got my new one, boring ole numbers, down pretty pat so I'll stay with that. At least I know I can get in. When you can't get in it can tend to put one in a frenzy to where come he!! or high water, by jove I'm
Getting In! LOLOLOL

xoxoxox Scandi

I didn't forget my password - lobster, my fav food. The site didn't recognize it when I typed it in that day and sent me off to get a new one saying I must have forgot it.

Well, now I'ver got my new one, boring ole numbers, down pretty pat so I'll stay with that. At least I know I can get in. When you can't get in it can tend to put one in a frenzy to where come he!! or high water, by jove I'm
Getting In! LOLOLOL

xoxoxox Scandi

Oh, now I understand Scandi, well you can always change your password at under User CP Edit Email & Password and any verification email you get save it to a folder for reference.

I was wondering how people would feel about eliminating signature lines. To me, they just amount to off-topic debate--especially when they are political in nature, and especially when they are open to debate.

I was wondering how people would feel about eliminating signature lines. To me, they just amount to off-topic debate--especially when they are political in nature, and especially when they are open to debate.

T-Rex,
You can go to the User CP at the top of the page, go to:

Visible Post Elements
You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.

i personally have the signatures option on off, it is cluttering and can take longer to load. If I want to see someone's siggie I just click on their name and view profile.

T-Rex,
You can go to the User CP at the top of the page, go to:

Visible Post Elements
You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.

i personally have the signatures option on off, it is cluttering and can take longer to load. If I want to see someone's siggie I just click on their name and view profile.
Hey! I want everyone to see mine and know that football season is around the corner!!!

j/k..T-Rex.. many people turn them off for the very reason you state and for some they take too long to load.

Hey! I want everyone to see mine and know that football season is around the corner!!!

j/k..T-Rex.. many people turn them off for the very reason you state and for some they take too long to load.

Ahh, sweet girl............I personally luvs your siggie!

event.png

It's nothing personal, just some are so cluttering and some are so BIG:doh:

Every time I try to post I get told I do not have permission and I have to log in again and again. I log in and I get timed out or something, like 10 seconds later! What is going on? Anyone else have this problem lately?

Eve

P.S. Even when I tried to post this I have to log in again. Help!

Well, I have not had that problem, tho have been kicked out and can't get back in. Have also waited up to 4 minutes for a post or edit of a post to show up on the board. Hope Tricia can get this under control soon, but many thanks to her for even having this board.

I'm not having s l o w problems with any other sites.

Well, I have not had that problem, tho have been kicked out and can't get back in. Have also waited up to 4 minutes for a post or edit of a post to show up on the board. Hope Tricia can get this under control soon, but many thanks to her for even having this board.

I'm not having s l o w problems with any other sites.

:banghead: I am getting so discouraged, I seem to get kicked off/timed out two minutes after logging in! Am I doing something to cause this? Is there something I can change on my pc? Every time I post I can't get permission to, even though I just logged in. I have to copy and paste so I can even remember my post and even then, half the time it won't allow me to post. I love WS, but what's going on?

Eve

:banghead: I am getting so discouraged, I seem to get kicked off/timed out two minutes after logging in! Am I doing something to cause this? Is there something I can change on my pc? Every time I post I can't get permission to, even though I just logged in. I have to copy and paste so I can even remember my post and even then, half the time it won't allow me to post. I love WS, but what's going on?

Eve
have you checked the 'remember me" box at sign in?

Eve

I too am getting kicked off every two minutes or so, it's so frustrating. Sometimes I can type out a long post only to find I have been kicked off when I come to submit, I have to log back in and start the post all over again as fast as I can, or I am having to type my post elsewhere and then paste on here quickly before I get kicked off again. :banghead: :banghead:

I too am getting kicked off every two minutes or so, it's so frustrating. Sometimes I can type out a long post only to find I have been kicked off when I come to submit, I have to log back in and start the post all over again as fast as I can, or I am having to type my post elsewhere and then paste on here quickly before I get kicked off again. :banghead: :banghead:
Have you checked the "remember me" box in the top right corner at sign in?

Have you checked the "remember me" box in the top right corner at sign in?

On my pc at work I have the 'remember me' box ticked, on my laptop at home the box isn't ticked, do you think this could be the reason why I am getting logged out for no reason? What's the solution.....help??? :D :D

On my pc at work I have the 'remember me' box ticked, on my laptop at home the box isn't ticked, do you think this could be the reason why I am getting logged out for no reason? What's the solution.....help??? :D :D

I have no idea, but Hi Lizze- where have you been? come back- lol

Hi lizziedripping. That may be the problem. It happened to me until I checked the, "remember me" box. Good luck.

Lion

have you checked the 'remember me" box at sign in?

Thanks, JBean, I just did! I hope it will help. I was usually on at work but am now home for the summer, so that must have been it.

Eve

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back