Rafaelle Sollicito on Anderson Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would question him about why he changed his story, whether Knox left that night or not.

He changed it, then he brought it back to the original version, now it seems pretty clear to me that he's changing it again. To me, it sounds like he's basically saying, I know I didn't do it, but I don't know about anyone else. He is just focusing on his own self. To me, that makes it sound like he is going back to his "load of rubbish" story where he claims he was at home and doesn't know what Amanda was doing.

So now he's changing his story again at this late juncture - very odd.

If RS wasn't there he couldn't possibly know about Rudy or anything else about Rudy. Why should RS focus any of his attention on Rudy Guede? He allegedly didn't know him, didn't have any contact with him, and RS says he wasn't at the crime scene. RS can only say what he himself did or didn't do or what he personally witnessed. It's up to the authorities to worry about Rudy Guede. I sure wouldn't comment about anyone else in the case either, especially if I didn't have first-hand knowledge of what they did and I wasn't an eye witness to their actions.

He says "There is nothing against me, and not too much against Amanda." And he says, "In my case" (that definitely stands out) and he does not want to "pay for someone else's peculiar behavior".

1st RBBM: Whoa ...

Sure wish Raf would have been more specific, like what does "not too much" mean ?

2nd RBBM: Ah ... "peculiar behavior" ... :waitasec: and he is just noticing this ?

:seeya: . . . :moo:

After seeing these subtle signs, I recall a month or two ago, a poster here (cannot recall who) had mentioned reading his "Honour Bound" book, and said something he wrote in it gave her pause:

Something about him being the reason Amanda was not sent to prison for decades, his refusal to "sell her out". She saw some very subtle threat in this - and after seeing this segment tonight, I would say she is right. I had often wondered if he was innocent and was pulled in - through love - to cover for her. And then that in itself became a crime....

:seeya:

RBBM: I wonder how long Raf will remain "honor bound" ?

Oh ... it's going to get real interesting ...

:moo:

RBBM: I wonder how long Raf will remain "honor bound" ?

Oh ... it's going to get real interesting ...

I would also ask him if he really asked Knox to marry him. For his citizenship. Does he think she owes him?

1st RBBM: Whoa ...

Sure wish Raf would have been more specific, like what does "not too much" mean ?

2nd RBBM: Ah ... "peculiar behavior" ... :waitasec: and he is just noticing this ?

:seeya: . . . :moo:

RS does seem to be forgetting the DNA on the bra clasp and the footprint on the bathmat though.

Maybe this will make AK angry enough to talk back...She can't seem to keep her mouth shut and this will obviously put pressure on her.

He may be upset that she didn't marry him to save his butt.

Absolutely - I took note of this as well!

It could just be that he doesn't want to risk a slander suit. His family was hit with several of those during the trials of the last few years.

It could just be that he doesn't want to risk a slander suit. His family was hit with several of those during the trials of the last few years.

Raf's family was seriously interfering with a murder investigation ...

It seems that it would be SOP that the LE in Italy would investigate the continuous interference by a convicted murderer's "family" ...

He changed it, then he brought it back to the original version, now it seems pretty clear to me that he's changing it again. To me, it sounds like he's basically saying, I know I didn't do it, but I don't know about anyone else. He is just focusing on his own self. To me, that makes it sound like he is going back to his "load of rubbish" story where he claims he was at home and doesn't know what Amanda was doing.

aa9511 that is exactly what I thought too:) He is going back to his original story.

What will turning on Amanda do for him ? Absolutely nothing. IMO.

He's lying. Those 2 were made for each other.

Slander against who? Calling RG a murderer is not slander as he has been convicted of murder.

I don't think he will turn on Amanda fully unless the convictions are confirmed and he is in jail and every single avenue has been exhausted.

I think he is now understanding the case against her is much more solid and he feels like he keeps having to pay for her antics.

It reminds me of the show "Fatal Friends Deadly Neighbors"
If he had never met her he would not be in this predicament.

I don't think he will turn on Amanda fully unless the convictions are confirmed and he is in jail and every single avenue has been exhausted.

I think he is now understanding the case against her is much more solid and he feels like he keeps having to pay for her antics.

It's too late. Woulda shoulda coulda. He's just as guilty. It would've been interesting if they had tried them separately. I think he would have turned against her then. If he does now , he's just being a coward. IMO.

It's like the judge said (paraphrasing). If Amanda would have gone to work, we wouldn't be here.

It's like the judge said (paraphrasing). If Amanda would have gone to work, we wouldn't be here.

this comment of nencini's is so ridiculous--

PL cancelled amanda's shift due to a lack of business (as evidenced by the text messages) so it wasn't like she called in sick or just didn't show up.

she cannot be blamed for this in any way regardless of how one feels about her guilt/innocence re: MK's murder.

if the judge used this to ascertain her guilt, i find it very troubling, and i hope her attorneys complain about it too.

:twocents:

this comment of nencini's is so ridiculous--

PL cancelled amanda's shift due to a lack of business (as evidenced by the text messages) so it wasn't like she called in sick or just didn't show up.

she cannot be blamed for this in any way regardless of how one feels about her guilt/innocence re: MK's murder.

if the judge used this to ascertain her guilt, i find it very troubling, and i hope her attorneys complain about it too.

I assumed Nencini said this to show there was no premeditation.

Yes, it's too late now ... he had his chance and his day in :judge:

Now, IF he turns on Amanda, there will

:fireworks::fireworks:

It's high time the TRUTH come out ...

:rose: Meredith deserves Justice, and the Kercher Family deserves to know the TRUTH !

Yes, it's too late now ... he had his chance and his day in :judge:

Now, IF he turns on Amanda, there will

:fireworks::fireworks:

It's high time the TRUTH come out ...

:rose: Meredith deserves Justice, and the Kercher Family deserves to know the TRUTH !

I wouldn't believe a word he said either at this point.

They're all a bunch of proven liars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree... but it is hard to turn on a co-guilty person. He can not place himself anywhere but the crime scene.

:jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members