Ramifications?

BD1

Reaction score
So she has been found not guilty. Do we need to stop talking about her like she is guilty? Can she sue us, websleuths, hinky, NG, HLN, etc if we keep saying she is guilty?

How would this work for someone who writes a book about the case and says that Casey murdered Caylee? Can Casey do anything about this?

She wasn't proven innocent, just not guilty by reasonable doubt. That was made clear, it wasn't about truth, per Jose Baez.

Opinions are like a-holes...everybody has one. I'm sticking by mine. She's guilty.

Yes actually you can be sued.

Here is what websleuths has to say about that:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65794"]Terms of Service Terms of Service - Long, Detailed Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Number 11.

Yes IIRC websleuths will hand over information if they get a subpoena. IIRC they have had to do so in the past.

There are scads of lawsuits posted on the internet, I grabbed an article that names quite a few.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/aug/23/nation/la-na-blogger-suits-20100823

WS admonishes us to always post responsibly. I sincerely doubt that there would be resulting lawsuits but you never know. JMHO

If she tries to sue me my mommy will swear up and down that she was on my computer looking up chlorophyll and it led her to a site talking about Casey.

LOL vicki you gave me a giggle. Thanks I needed that one especially this evening! :)

How would this work for someone who writes a book about the case and says that Casey murdered Caylee? Can Casey do anything about this?

She could chloroform them, wrap them in garbage bags and dump them in a swamp :waitasec:

Before they go after us, they'll go after the TV stations who is crucifying her right now lol....what do they get from us?... i have chicken leftover on my fridge LOL...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back