Ramsey Friend, Member of "Small Foreign Faction", Was Never Investigated

Nehemiah said:
Was it the stuffed cat, Sister Socks? Can't remember either. Not so sure about a bear. I don't think that was in the coffin.

It's in DOI, Pg 39:

There were originally four items placed in the casket by the Ramseys as they were saying their goodbyes to JonBenet. Strangely, the initials of the four items were SBTC:

Scarf (by John)
Bracelet (by Nedra)
Tiara (by Aunt Pam)
Cross (by Aunt Polly)

Priscilla White rushed in at the last minute with Sister Socks, the fifth item. This surprised Patsy because unknown to her the toy cat had been at the White's house. Sister Socks was placed in the casket by Patsy, who tucked the stuffed animal under JonBenet's right arm.

The scarf was silk, and had been recently purchased by John for himself. He tucked the scarf around JonBenet as one would a blanket.

JMO

DocWatson said:
"Yes, that would be helpful to have in our files in case some WACKO on Websleuths accuses us of not investigating him."

DocWatson,

I do believe thou protests too much when Nathan and APAC are discussed in a murder theory. Hmmm. And by the way, Nathan and APAC were NOT investigated by the cops. They didn't even know his name.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
DocWatson,

I do believe thou protests too much when Nathan and APAC are discussed in a murder theory. Hmmm. And by the way, Nathan and APAC were NOT investigated by the cops. They didn't even know his name.

JMO

Since DocWatson seems to have a special interest in Nathan Inouye and APAC, perhaps we should discuss this aspect in a little more depth.

The Asian Pacific American Coalition at Colorado, after suspiciously disbanding following the murder of JonBenet, strangely kept up its website but never updated it after April of 1997. A call to the University's Student Organization Financial Office disclosed the school discontinued funding APAC in early 1997 due to no activity. APAC had suddenly closed shop despite having scheduled speakers in 1996 for its 1997 meetings.

On that update of its website, APAC interestingly signed off with the following statement:

"Last updated on April 14, 1997 by K.J.L.B Groups Copyright 1997 Asian Pacific American Coalition"

There was no period following the last letter of the four initials, K.J.L.B, used by APAC as a name on its website. Likewise, there was no period following the last of four initials, S.B.T.C, used by the killers of JonBenet as a name at the end of their ransom note.

No one has ever figured out what S.B.T.C stands for. The letters are not an acronym. They are initials, and initials are usually used to identify a person, a place, or a thing. Here's one theory on what the initials stand for:

To remain an active member of APAC at Colorado, the bylaws state that each member had to earn points by participating in activities that benefited APAC or the Asian American community. APAC members consisted of people with backgrounds from many different Asian countries. I think that the initial of the Asian country from which a member represented was used to identify and give credit to the member who performed the activity that benefited APAC or the Asian American community. For instance, APAC's website signoff using the initials K.J.L.B could have stood for Korea, Japan, Laos, and Bhutan.

Thus, the JonBenet ransom note signoff using the initials S.B.T.C could, for instance, have stood for Singapore, Bhutan, Thailand, and China.

In this way APAC would be encryptically but publicly giving credit to its individual members for accomplishing an activity that earned points and benefited APAC or the Asian American community.

JMO

BlueCrab, do you know if there were any connection at all to APAC and JAR? Did he date anyone that we know of who was a member? Were he and any members "friends"?

Nehemiah said:
BlueCrab, do you know if there were any connection at all to APAC and JAR? Did he date anyone that we know of who was a member? Were he and any members "friends"?

Nehemiah,

Sorry, but I don't know if John Andrew knew any APAC (Boulder, Colorado) members other than Nathan. Here's a list of APAC's 29 members in 1996-97:

Eric Sung
Michael Yang
Raji Adhikary
Nancy Easterbrook
Jonda Evans
Christine Ge
Cherie Ikeda
Jeff Inada
Nathan Inouye
YaoWen Jing
Alex Kajitani
In Koo Kim
John Kokko
Stuart Lee
Li-Anne Liew
Robert Matsuo
Lance Nakayama
Xia Ngiateng
Mao Nguyen
Suosdey Penn
Lasi Perincheril
Jun Ra
Shelly Ren
John Schunck
Tom Shelley
Henry Tam
Wayne Wong
HeeSun Yoon
Malcolm Yeung

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Nehemiah,

Sorry, but I don't know if John Andrew knew any APAC (Boulder, Colorado) members other than Nathan. Here's a list of APAC's 29 members in 1996-97:

Eric Sung
Michael Yang
Raji Adhikary
Nancy Easterbrook
Jonda Evans
Christine Ge
Cherie Ikeda
Jeff Inada
Nathan Inouye
YaoWen Jing
Alex Kajitani
In Koo Kim
John Kokko
Stuart Lee
Li-Anne Liew
Robert Matsuo
Lance Nakayama
Xia Ngiateng
Mao Nguyen
Suosdey Penn
Lasi Perincheril
Jun Ra
Shelly Ren
John Schunck
Tom Shelley
Henry Tam
Wayne Wong
HeeSun Yoon
Malcolm Yeung

JMO

I've only recently read about the former activist group at UC and the name of Nathan Inouye and his connection to the Ramseys. In the interview of Patsy in Atlanta by the Bolder investigators, it was apparent they'd never heard of him until then either but somewhere in that interview I believe she said (or implied) that Nathan was one of the persons that she and John suspected of being involved in JBRs death.

On reading the account of that interview I had to wonder just how much time Nathan had spent in the company of the Ramseys, JBR, Burke and the friend of Burke named Doug Cline (?)...whom he apparently lived with in a home near the Ramseys. Patsy said Nathan drove the kids to school occassionally and baby sat the neighbors children while the neighbors were traveling. Did he ever baby sit for the Ramseys? I'm not sure whether she said he did or didn't. I don't think I would have left a 6yr old girl in the care of an older male even IF her brother Burke was in the home also.

Further, did Patsy ever give anyone a gift, birthday or perhaps a religious greeting card signed by her with the initials of SBTC? As someone suggested, that could have stood for (S)aved (B)y (T)he (Cross) as she had become quite fundamental in her religious life since the onset of her illness. Could someone have mimiced her writing style and salutation? Doesn't seem to me a 9yr old Burke would have been that observant or articulate enough to compose such a ransom note. Likewise, the same would seem doubtful that a 9yr old would have used a stun gun or any of the other devices found to have been possible weapons of death. Yet...Burke seems to be a compelling figure none the less.

Suppose that Burke was awakened and saw "somebody" in the darkness on the children's bedroom floor of the home (2nd floor) but couldn't identify them positively...or at least refused to identify them or just simply blocked it out of all memory. Truth is stranger than fiction sometime.

Perhaps Patsy felt that Burke knew it was Nathan in the home that night but was terrified of admitting it to his parents and she adamently refuse to allow her son to be drawn into a murder investigation...even though the victim was her beloved daughter.

Perhaps Patsy blamed herself for ever allowing N into her home to start with or for not being more vigilent in the protection of her children.

I know.... I'm all over the place in this post with no theory or evidence to support my suppositions.

Miss Daisey said:
I've only recently read about the former activist group at UC and the name of ***** ***** and his connection to the Ramseys. In the interview of Patsy in Atlanta by the Bolder investigators, it was apparent they'd never heard of him until then either but somewhere in that interview I believe she said (or implied) that ***** was one of the persons that she and John suspected of being involved in JBRs death.

On reading the account of that interview I had to wonder just how much time ***** had spent in the company of the Ramseys, JBR, Burke and the friend of Burke named ***** Cline (?)...whom he apparently lived with in a home near the Ramseys. Patsy said ***** drove the kids to school occassionally and baby sat the neighbors children while the neighbors were traveling. Did he ever baby sit for the Ramseys? I'm not sure whether she said he did or didn't. I don't think I would have left a 6yr old girl in the care of an older male even IF her brother Burke was in the home also.

Further, did Patsy ever give anyone a gift, birthday or perhaps a religious greeting card signed by her with the initials of SBTC? As someone suggested, that could have stood for (S)aved (B)y (T)he (Cross) as she had become quite fundamental in her religious life since the onset of her illness. Could someone have mimiced her writing style and salutation? Doesn't seem to me a 9yr old Burke would have been that observant or articulate enough to compose such a ransom note. Likewise, the same would seem doubtful that a 9yr old would have used a stun gun or any of the other devices found to have been possible weapons of death. Yet...Burke seems to be a compelling figure none the less.

Suppose that Burke was awakened and saw "somebody" in the darkness on the children's bedroom floor of the home (2nd floor) but couldn't identify them positively...or at least refused to identify them or just simply blocked it out of all memory. Truth is stranger than fiction sometime.

Perhaps Patsy felt that Burke knew it was ***** in the home that night but was terrified of admitting it to his parents and she adamently refuse to allow her son to be drawn into a murder investigation...even though the victim was her beloved daughter.

Perhaps Patsy blamed herself for ever allowing N into her home to start with or for not being more vigilent in the protection of her children.

I know.... I'm all over the place in this post with no theory or evidence to support my suppositions.

Miss Daisey,

Good post. However, without an investigation of ***** and APAC we won't have the answers to most of the questions being raised. So far, we only have *****'s personal e-mail reply to a WS inquiry to him in which he replied that he was home in California when JonBenet was murdered. But there were 29 members of APAC, and any one of them could have been the loose cannon. The individual members of that pro-active "small foreign faction", which suspiciously disbanded following the murder of JonBenet, should be investigated to at least find out where they were on Christmas night.

With respect to ***** babysitting Burke and JonBenet I can state as a fact that on the weekend of December 6, 1996, three weeks before JonBenet was murdered, ***** helped Nedra babysit the children while John and Patsy Ramsey were in New York with Glen and Susan Stine.

In regard to the ransom note, the CBI handwriting experts could not eliminate Burke Ramsey as the writer.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Miss Daisey,

Good post. However, without an investigation of Nathan and APAC we won't have the answers to most of the questions being raised. So far, we only have Nathan's personal e-mail reply to a WS inquiry to him in which he replied that he was home in California when JonBenet was murdered. But there were 29 members of APAC, and any one of them could have been the loose cannon. The individual members of that pro-active "small foreign faction", which suspiciously disbanded following the murder of JonBenet, should be investigated to at least find out where they were on Christmas night.

With respect to Nathan babysitting Burke and JonBenet I can state as a fact that on the weekend of December 6, 1996, three weeks before JonBenet was murdered, Nathan helped Nedra babysit the children while John and Patsy Ramsey were in New York with Glen and Susan Stine.

In regard to the ransom note, the CBI handwriting experts could not eliminate Burke Ramsey as the writer.

JMO

Hmmmm.....I could e-mail you and tell you that I was at home on Christmas Eve and went to bed at 6:30pm with the flu. I couldn't prove it because everybody else went on to the party without me and I didn't see any of them until late the next afternoon.

How far is it from Bolder to Ca? Bet I could make a round trip in 24hrs.

An investigation of Nathan's alibi and that of his associates of APAC would seem the first order of business once investigators became aware of him.

Also, in whose home did Nathan help babysit the children and were there any other visitors to that home while the Ramseys and Stines were away?

In regard to the CBI handwritting analasis....."small foreign faction" "southern common sense" and reference to $118,000 isn't the language of a 9yr old. IMO

BTW the reference to the $118k (in the RN) was rumored to be the amount of John Ramseys company bonus. If true, an adult that was given access to their home while the Ramseys were away could easily have found that information laying in their home office. In deed, the RN may well have been written on Pasty's note paper before the murder took place.

Nope ! I don't buy the theory of someone entering or leaving that home through the broken basement window...or fashioning a "garrote" either. That person was an adult that knew this very large, unconventional floor plan. He had a planned escaped right out a door he had unlocked before the crime took place.

John Ramsey discribed the basement as "a lot of junk laying around". Among the "junk" lay the "garrote" that Burke had probably made while practicing his knot tying and was a handy source of binding the child.

Still.....there's Burke. What did he see, who did he see and where was he during the commission of the murder?

Miss Daisey said:
Still.....there's Burke. What did he see, who did he see and where was he during the commission of the murder?

Miss Daisey,

IMO Burke was directly involved somehow in the death of JonBenet or the Ramseys wouldn't be lying their heads off, covering up, and refusing to fully cooperate with the investigation. They would do this ONLY if Burke was involved.

There was definitely a fifth person, and maybe a sixth person, in the house that night. And even though Burke was the likely writer of the ransom note (John was eliminated as the writer and Patsy was all but eliminated, but Burke could not be eliminated), he had to have had some help with the vocabulary in the note. The highly suspicious behaviors of the Stines following the killing of JonBenet causes me to theorize that Burke's best friend, ***** *****, was the fifth person in the house that night. ***** was only a fouth-grader like Burke, but he was an excellent writer. Therefore, if ***** was the fifth person in the house that night, then the sixth person, if any, most likely would have been *****'s live-in caregiver, ***** *****.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Miss Daisey,

IMO Burke was directly involved somehow in the death of JonBenet or the Ramseys wouldn't be lying their heads off, covering up, and refusing to fully cooperate with the investigation. They would do this ONLY if Burke was involved.

There was definitely a fifth person, and maybe a sixth person, in the house that night. And even though Burke was the likely writer of the ransom note (John was eliminated as the writer and Patsy was all but eliminated, but Burke could not be eliminated), he had to have had some help with the vocabulary in the note. The highly suspicious behaviors of the Stines following the killing of JonBenet causes me to theorize that Burke's best friend, Doug Stine, was the fifth person in the house that night. Doug was only a fouth-grader like Burke, but he was an excellent writer. Therefore, if Doug was the fifth person in the house that night, then the sixth person, if any, most likely would have been Doug's live-in caregiver, Nathan Inouye.

JMO
Blue Crab,

This is chilling ! I've needed a bit of time to digest it.

Let me get this streight here. You're saying that a college student and two 9yr olds may have committed this murder? How long do you think a grown man would trust those two kids to keep that secret and not expose him? Eight years ? !!! Not likely....not even probable.

This may have started out to be a late night visit to the basement with JBR, her brother and Doug Stine but when an adult is factored into it.......Patsy would have gone on the attack,immediatly, holding Nathan totally responsible. Now, she and the Stines could have collaborated to protect both kids but NOT if they knew there was an adult involved.

Should your theory be correct, you now have 4-5 people with knowledge of the murder of JBR. This case would have been broken wide open in this length of time. That many people are NOT going to keep their mouths shut or not have already implicated themselves in some way. IMO

What sort of "suspicious behavior" did the Stines display after the crime? I haven't heard or read anything about that. And I still don't understand your allegations that the Ramseys "lied their heads off" or "covering up". Their avoidance of the investigation, I understand, if they're protecting Burke and I agree he's the ONLY one they'd do it for.

The red turtleneck Patsy said JBR was wearing the night before was found wet...rolled up or something to that effect in her bathroom?? looks like something a kid would do...just wash it out and leave it laying there? She may have vomitted on it and Burke (or Doug) washed it and left it laying. Patsy wouldn't have done that, IMO.

The fact that the security system wasn't armed left open the successful exit of the home without being detected. It could have been Doug that left or Nathan but not both, IMO.

You said that Doug, as a fourth grader, was an "excellent writter"...How so? How do you know this about him? I'm not disputing it...just wondering if that was ever reported anywhere.

I'm still leaning to the theory that this is either Patsy and Burke's secret.. because John would have gotten the truth out of Burke.. knowing this isn't going to fly... or......an intruder, known to the family, was the perp. Not this gaggle of people...who would ALL be accesseries by now

If Burke murdered his little sister 8 yrs ago, Patsy must worry every night now that he's a 17yr old killer and his mother is the only other person that could give him away. The legal presedent for capital murder charges 25yrs later is met by the conviction of Martha Moxley's killer, Michael Scakel (?)

Whoa ! This case gets more freightening by the minute.

Frightening is a word for it. When I was a little girl, the world called it 'playing doctor'. Today however with the rampant usage of sex on TV, taped movies showing everything private that a human being can be a part of, and 'experienced college age boys involved in the household, we just might have to call it something else.

IMOP

Camper said:
Frightening is a word for it. When I was a little girl, the world called it 'playing doctor'. Today however with the rampant usage of sex on TV, taped movies showing everything private that a human being can be a part of, and 'experienced college age boys involved in the household, we just might have to call it something else.

IMOP

Maybe so, Camper

I couldn't be described as being niave at my age but I'm having a hard time with the possiblility of all those people having knowledge of this murder and not letting something slip by now. Especially the kids.

Welcome Miss Daisey to WS. Your point is a refreshing one at this 8 year mark.

IF it is on the spot, then that would explain all of the suits the Ramseys put forth to protect Burke, cuz he 'maybe' did not do it, (sorry BlueCrab). Would it explain the hiring of an attorney for the family in Georgia, cuz JAR didn't do it either?(this shoots down my pet theory)

Would it also explain why the Ramseys keep looking for the elusive drooling perp, OR OR OR as many have held tight to their beliefs that PR and JR did it?(this theory is held by many faithful WS posters as well)

I do believe that the Ramseys will NEVER see the inside of a court room where they will have been charged with murder of their little daughter.

There are considerably more dead end blind alleys that the investigators have traveled for little JonBenet. May her soul rest in peace. She did NOT deserve to be murdered.

Thanks for the welcome, Camper

I don't know to what degree Burke might have been involved. My gut tells me he has more than after the fact knowledge, however.

The most obvious reason, IMO, the Ramseys hired their Atlanta lawyer, Linn Wood, was to keep the Denver Police Dept. at bay. They filed suit against someone for accussing Burke. It didn't go to trial rather was settled out of court, I think. He must feel confident about them otherwise he'd advise against their continued appearances on TV. If they're ever charged in JBR's death, look for video from Larry King Live as evidence because the DPD is listening to every word....as in the Scott Peterson case. He might as well have testified in court, IMO.

I know many posters have strong feelings that John and Patsy killed their child. And they make very good arguements against them too. I just don't believe that's what happened.

Miss Daisey said:
Blue Crab,

Let me get this streight here. You're saying that a college student and two 9yr olds may have committed this murder?

This may have started out to be a late night visit to the basement with JBR, her brother and ***** ***** but when an adult is factored into it.......Patsy would have gone on the attack,immediatly, holding ***** totally responsible.

Should your theory be correct, you now have 4-5 people with knowledge of the murder of JBR. This case would have been broken wide open in this length of time. That many people are NOT going to keep their mouths shut or not have already implicated themselves in some way.

What sort of "suspicious behavior" did the Stines display after the crime? I haven't heard or read anything about that.

You said that *****, as a fourth grader, was an "excellent writter"...How so? How do you know this about him? I'm not disputing it...just wondering if that was ever reported anywhere.

Miss Daisy,

I've taken the liberty of shrinking your original post down to a size that I may be able to answer.

1. Yes, I'm saying the crime could have been committed by one 9-yr-old, or by two 9-yr-olds, or by two 9-yr-olds and a college student. I have several theories about who killed JonBenet and why, but Burke Ramsey is in all of them because it is clear that neither John nor Patsy Ramsey killed JonBenet, yet the Ramseys are engaged in a coverup. There is overwhelming evidence there was no intruder, so that leaves Burke. John and Patsy wouldn't be lying, covering up, and deliberately obfuscating the investigation for anyone else but Burke -- and certainly not for the benefit of an unknown intruder.

2. In regard to the number of people who know who killed JonBenet and are keeping their mouths shut, try MANY DOZENS. They are all keeping their mouths shut because if they open them they will be convicted for contempt, fined, sent to jail, and lose their professional licenses and present means of making a living. IMO the people who know who killed JonBenet include the members of the Ramsey grand jury (who, IMO, solved the crime in 1999 after investigating it for 13 months), the D.A.'s office, certain judges and court personnel, Boulder officials, and certain publishers and media executives. The perpetrators of this crime were too young to be prosecuted and their identities are strictly protected by the Colorado Children's code and a court gag order slapped on the case immediately following the adjournment of the grand jury.

3. With respect to the suspicious behaviors of the Stines following the death of JonBenet, the list is long. The Stines, for instance, were the chief defenders and protectors of the Ramseys, to the extent that Susan Stine was referred to by the police as "Patsy's pit bull", and "The Gatekeeper". The Stines took the Ramsey family and the Paugh family into their single-family home in Boulder, where the Ramseys and the Paughs lived in cramped quarters with Glen Stine, Susan Stine, ***** *****, and ***** ***** for 5 months in early 1997. When the Ramseys moved to Atlanta later in 1997 the Stines sold their house and left their high-paying jobs in Boulder (Dr. Glen Stine was vice president of the University of Colorado at Boulder and Susan Stine was Director of Research at the University) and moved to Atlanta in 1998 to live, unemployed, in the same neighborhood as the Ramseys.

4. In regard to ***** *****'s writing abilities, I refer to a February 13, 2004 bulletin from *****'s high school which reported that ***** had attended a 3-day seminar at the University of Georgia representing Kuwait at a Model United Nations. The school article said "Delegates must give speeches, be skilled negotiators in caucuses, and excellent writers who compose and debate resolutions to solve pressing international problems." ***** ***** is obviously a talented kid and an excellent writer today, suggesting that for his age he was also likely an excellent writer 8 years ago.

JMO

Blue Crab,

Thank you for responding to my questions. You, obvious, have researched considerably on the subject(s).

You stated that you have serveral theories on the who and why in regard to the 9yr olds and Nathan. OK. Can you tell me about the "why" the child was murdered?

Also, are there no statutes in Colorado law that would allow a minor to be charged as an adult?

The grand jury, apparently, didn't hear any (or enough) evidence that Nathan was involved in the murder after 13 months investigation. I believe Burke did testify before them, didn't he?

Miss Daisey said:
Blue Crab,

Thank you for responding to my questions. You, obvious, have researched considerably on the subject(s).

You stated that you have serveral theories on the who and why in regard to the 9yr olds and Nathan. OK. Can you tell me about the "why" the child was murdered?

Also, are there no statutes in Colorado law that would allow a minor to be charged as an adult?

The grand jury, apparently, didn't hear any (or enough) evidence that Nathan was involved in the murder after 13 months investigation. I believe Burke did testify before them, didn't he?

Miss Daisey,

In regard to WHY JonBenet was murdered my theories range from pure accidental to pure evil. All theories include erotic asphyxiation because that's what the device wrapped around JonBenet's neck was designed for. It was NOT a garrote. Children innocently experimenting with EA could have accidentally asphyxiated JonBenet. OR a politically-inspired and drug-crazy member of APAC, let into the house by Burke, could have tortured JonBenet with a stun gun and sexually molested her, and then posed her body grotesquely to send a message to the rest of the country of a high-profile defiled beautiful and privileged American child beauty queen.

With respect to the Colorado Children's Code, it is an unrelenting statute that positively prevents the identification of a child under 10 years old who is involved in a major crime. In such cases the district attorney (Alex Hunter in this instance) is given full authority to quietly resolve the issue behind the scenes in any way he or she deems appropriate. IMO this is why all of the lawsuits involving Burke are settled and not allowed to go forward to trial. Also, I think the major media networks have been made aware of the problem by the court and thus allow pro-Ramsey infomercials to be shown on TV in an effort to cooperate, blame it on an intruder, and put the Ramsey case to bed.

Nathan Inouye and APAC pose a problem for me. If this aspect of my theory is close to being true, I'm afraid the real perpetrators have slipped through the cracks and are walking away free. I know that youngsters Burke, Doug, and Fleet White III testified in front of the grand jury, but I don't think Nathan did. Since we found out from the Atlanta interviews in 2000 that investigators had never even heard of Nathan Inouye, the GJ may not have been aware of Nathan either.

JMO

Blue Crab, :clap::clap::clap: a very neat and tidy summation. Where do you think this leaves Fox and the Ramsey suit?

Do you think the broadcast was done on purpose, to have Lin Wood raise his head up yet again, in hopes of resolution to the case?

Fox should have some very deep pockets for a settlement, and not anxious to settle until they get the results they want. I wonder how LONG will this suit drag on?

It seems to me that filing 'this suit' leaves the Ramseys on some very LARGE horns of a dilehma. Although imop the must figure time is on their side, IF they have not been charged by now they most likely never will be, imop.

Camper said:
Blue Crab, :clap::clap::clap: a very neat and tidy summation. Where do you think this leaves Fox and the Ramsey suit?

Do you think the broadcast was done on purpose, to have Lin Wood raise his head up yet again, in hopes of resolution to the case?

Fox should have some very deep pockets for a settlement, and not anxious to settle until they get the results they want. I wonder how LONG will this suit drag on?

It seems to me that filing 'this suit' leaves the Ramseys on some very LARGE horns of a dilehma. Although imop the must figure time is on their side, IF they have not been charged by now they most likely never will be, imop.

Thank you Camper. Here's how I see it:

Political conservative billionaire Rupert Murdoch, who owns Fox, will probably fight the Ramsey v Fox News battle all the way to a court conclusion. Burke is not the main subject in this defamation lawsuit, so the litigants won't likely be forced to settle due to the Colorado Children's Code that protects the identities of children under 10 years of age.

The politically liberal news networks (CBS, NBC, and ABC) will likely continue to cooperate with the legal coverup that has been in place since 1999 and they will try to convince the public that an intruder killed JonBenet by continuing to give the Ramsey camp forums to present their views. Don't expect those networks to give a venue to those who know better.

Neither John Ramsey nor Patsy Ramsey killed JonBenet, so they will never be charged with anything -- including the obstruction of justice.

JMO

Are you, or are you not posting at jamesons and saying you don't really believe the stuff you are posting here?

Enquiring minds want to know :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back