Ramsey Friend, Member of "Small Foreign Faction", Was Never Investigated

Re' ***** *****,

There's enough evidence in the Ramsey case to go almost anywhere with a theory about who killed JonBenet. The problem is there's always some exculpatory evidence that eventually pops up and short circuits most of the theories. IMO this hasn't happened yet with respect to the theory outlined in this thread. Therefore, I'll continue investigating *****'s possible involvement in the death of JonBenet until ***** or someone else proves I'm heading down the wrong path with this theory.

The most extreme of my BDI theories is that Burke and his 9-year-old friend let a person into the house that night who ended up torturing, raping, and killing JonBenet in a fit of vengeance for perceived injustices against his race, particularly the females of his race. A stun gun was used as one of the means of torture. As a member of APAC, ***** ***** or one of the 29 members of APAC, could have fitted that "small foreign faction" scenario described in the ransom note left behind by the killers.

*****, as noted earlier in this thread, volunteered in the Peace Corps after college and served in Kingston, Jamaica from 1999 to 2001. His work title in Jamaica was "Environmental Promoter". After completing his service in Jamaica, ***** obtained his master's degree in education at UCLA and is now teaching science at a high school in California.

The Peace Corps volunteers stick together and keep in touch after completing their tours in Jamaica. In 2002 the Peace Corps sent a form to all of its returned volunteers to bring everyone up to date on what's happening in their respective lives. At the end of his questionnaire ***** mysteriously answered the question "Any message for returned volunteers?" with two words, "Walk Good". That's all he wrote, just, Walk Good.

It turns out that Walk Good is the title of a book written by Roland Reimer about his personal experiences in Negril, Jamaica. Reimer takes the reader into some of the most notorious "adult only" places in Jamaica, including "Hedonism Resort", where naked bodies abound and weird things take place. Hedonism is the psychological belief that only pain and pleasure motivate people.

So what was ***** cryptographically telling his fellow veterans of Peace Corps Jamaica with his Walk Good message? Was it a reminder to review the book and carry on with hedonism? Or was it something much less sinister?

JMO

I'm not available for the shot you could take on me if I disagree with you. I don't. To me, Burke is a likely suspect. He is so naked I'm shielding my eyes.

The deal is, I just can't believe Burke could hide the truth in the face of intense scrufiny. Yes, he was summarily dismissed from the investigation, but this child gave off toxic fumes from the beinning. He was quoted to say his sister walked upstairs that night

Is that true?

I believe it's been stated clearly by LE that Burke has been cleared!

I'm not certain, but within BC's theory I believe it was never "burke" he really considered as the perp, I believe he suspected Burke may share some guilt over letting a friend into the house and witnessing the killing. This would be a tremendous burdon on a child, IMO his normal behaviors following the murder suggest he has no "clue" in the same way of his parents. They really do NOT know who killed their daughter/sister, however I'm certain they do have guesses as the rest of us.

According to posts on pg 4 of this thread, Jameson posted some IP numbers, regarding the BlueCrab impersonation caper, then rather quickly deleted them. I hadn't been to that forum in so long I decided last night to try it, and it seems she's also deleted nearly all of her JonBeent case information from all these years? Darn! I wanted to read up, and see if "B" is still there and all. If there's still something there, someone please tell me how to get in?

APAC probably gave the note writer the idea to say "small foreign faction", by the way. That's probably the only way they were involved. OTOH, I guess it is strange they would think of APAC at such a time.

:confused:

It's not unusual for BlueCrab to be gone for periods of time; he's done that many times in the past. Hopefully, he will return soon.

I should have said ask by PM. I think BC is with Elvis and JFK investigating black helicopter activity.

Bluecrab is still a member here and is welcome to post if he wishes.

Thank you for your replies. Maybe BlueCrab will come back. I hope so.

BrotherMoon, do you know where Jimmy Hoffa's body is? Could it be near the grassy knoll? Could that answer be found in TPMJB?

Oh, by the way, I have officially removed myself from lurker status here. :woohoo:

DoYouReallyThink said:
Thank you for your replies. Maybe BlueCrab will come back. I hope so.

BrotherMoon, do you know where Jimmy Hoffa's body is? Could it be near the grassy knoll? Could that answer be found in TPMJB?

Oh, by the way, I have officially removed myself from lurker status here. :woohoo:

Sociopaths of all stripes like to leave their calling cards. The ransom note is Patsy's.

"Sandy will make an excellent Secret Service agent, a great spy." - TPOMJB

You will be scanned for electronic devices ...

... we are familiar with Law enforcement countermeasures and tactics. - ransom note.

In TPOMJB Sandy falls in love with a policewoman that investigates a situation of indecent exposure. Sandy fantasizes that she is the officer's right-hand woman.

"So Sandy pushed her dark blue police force cap to the back of her head ... "

Sandy thinks she is a cop.

"Listen carefully" ransom note

"Get the facts first. You can distort them later." Mark Twain

I know who MJB is and I know all about Sandy, too.

Did Patsy "pen" the note, too?

Nice to finally meet you, Brother Moon. I have enjoyed your posts here for quite some time.

DoYouReallyThink said:
I know who MJB is and I know all about Sandy, too.

Did Patsy "pen" the note, too?

Good, then we can have an in depth conversation about TPOMJB.

I say Patsy wrote the note alone, while in a psychological state of dissociation and regression to a juvenile personality in the manner of DID/MPD.
That persona revolves around the image of Sandy Stranger. The conflict between Sandy and Jean Brodie parallels the unresolved conflict in Patsy Ramsey; the need to disengage from narcissism and engage in a moral life.

Nice to meet you too. What's your experience with TPOMJB? Have you read other works by Spark?

BrotherMoon said:
Good, then we can have an in depth conversation about TPOMJB.

I say Patsy wrote the note alone, while in a psychological state of dissociation and regression to a juvenile personality in the manner of DID/MPD.
That persona revolves around the image of Sandy Stranger. The conflict between Sandy and Jean Brodie parallels the unresolved conflict in Patsy Ramsey; the need to disengage from narcissism and engage in a moral life.

I posted a thread about Dr. Dietz. What piqued my interest in him even more this week is something I saw on TV again. He was recently brought in to the Dr. Smith case (Dr. Smith is someone who is being charged with strapping bombs onto himself, and wrapping his body with barbed wire although he claims someone did this to him). All this is an aside, except that Dr. Dietz was reported to have been brought in to testify whether or not Dr. Smith has a psychological condition that would lend to him fabricating injury. When I heard that, my ears perked up, because I wondered if he could have possibly been brought in for Patsy's behavior/condition. I had never thought in that way before, but BrotherMoon makes some good points, and after all, Dr. Dietz was called upon in the Ramsey case....for some reason unknown to us.

Miss Daisey said:
Hey, Blue Crab. Nice to see you.

Anymore news on the "foreign faction"?

Miss Daisey,

Thank you for the welcome back. I won't be reporting on the "foreign faction" theory again until after my amateur investigation is complete.

BlueCrab said:
Miss Daisey,

Thank you for the welcome back. I won't be reporting on the "foreign faction" theory again until after my amateur investigation is complete.

So....you are investigating and you will be reporting at some time in the future?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20
Back