Ramsey Lies

aww...I was hoping if we kept clapping,you'd keep singing ! :)

Not only was he a brave intruder but he was swift and quiet and very very clean. Lets see, they got home around 9:30, Patsy went to bed at 10 and John 10:30, so they say, he took a melatonin and the intruder came upstairs and took JonBenet and they did not hear a thing. They were probably exhausted.
makes for a good fiction book though...the brave intruder left swiftly and quietly...
into the night he flew..Pa on his melotonin,and Ma on her klonopin..had just settled down for a long winter's nap...

..wasn't there a Christmas story like that somewhere?? :D

makes for a good fiction book though...the brave intruder left swiftly and quietly...
into the night he flew..Pa on his melotonin,and Ma on her klonopin..had just settled down for a long winter's nap...

..wasn't there a Christmas story like that somewhere?? :D

YES- and it is just as much a work of fiction as this one is!

Speaking of lies...and I know I'm taking a bit of a left turn here...I was thinking the other day about MARY LACY'S LIES:

In her latest public embarrassment, her announcement that she would not be apologizing to the Whites, only confirming they were never and are not now suspects, includes a LIE she is telling, and it's quite clear when you think about it.

She told the media she only sent John Ramsey his letter of exoneration and HE DECIDED TO MAKE IT PUBLIC, not her.

But that would make BODE TECHNOLOGY the WORST place for LE to EVER go to get evidence tested, because they went on TV half a dozen times talking about the "touch" DNA they found, even demonstrating their techniques, etc.

I will only believe she's not lying if I HEAR Lacy SAY she didn't GIVE BODE PERMISSION TO GO ON TV AND RIDE ON THE BACK OF AN INFAMOUS MURDER VICTIM for publicity they can't buy. And then I have to hear BODE state they just decided to go public with evidence in an unsolved murder case because it was good business for them, in spite of the fact that they were revealing sensitive information that may make or break a case against a child murderer.

If I don't hear either of them say this to the public, then I believe Lacy DELIBERATELY MISLED THE PUBLIC about this: she says it wasn't her who released the letter to the public, but she certainly would have to have given Bode her permission to talk about the evidence publicly and on TV. To now act like she had NOTHING to do with that is just a BIG FAT LIE, unless Bode is THE WORST LAB possible to use in any evidence processing! And if Lacy GAVE them permission, then she and her office have REPEATEDLY LIED about "not commenting on the case", because they might as well take out ADS if they gave Bode permission!

This is the kind of unprofessional behavior that has ruined this case from Day One. Two DAs have now done about everything imagineable to ensure this case will never go to trial. They should BOTH be brought up on obstruction charges and disbarred, IMO.

Speaking of lies...and I know I'm taking a bit of a left turn here...I was thinking the other day about MARY LACY'S LIES:

In her latest public embarrassment, her announcement that she would not be apologizing to the Whites, only confirming they were never and are not now suspects, includes a LIE she is telling, and it's quite clear when you think about it.

She told the media she only sent John Ramsey his letter of exoneration and HE DECIDED TO MAKE IT PUBLIC, not her.

But that would make BODE TECHNOLOGY the WORST place for LE to EVER go to get evidence tested, because they went on TV half a dozen times talking about the "touch" DNA they found, even demonstrating their techniques, etc.

I will only believe she's not lying if I HEAR Lacy SAY she didn't GIVE BODE PERMISSION TO GO ON TV AND RIDE ON THE BACK OF AN INFAMOUS MURDER VICTIM for publicity they can't buy. And then I have to hear BODE state they just decided to go public with evidence in an unsolved murder case because it was good business for them, in spite of the fact that they were revealing sensitive information that may make or break a case against a child murderer.

If I don't hear either of them say this to the public, then I believe Lacy DELIBERATELY MISLED THE PUBLIC about this: she says it wasn't her who released the letter to the public, but she certainly would have to have given Bode her permission to talk about the evidence publicly and on TV. To now act like she had NOTHING to do with that is just a BIG FAT LIE, unless Bode is THE WORST LAB possible to use in any evidence processing! And if Lacy GAVE them permission, then she and her office have REPEATEDLY LIED about "not commenting on the case", because they might as well take out ADS if they gave Bode permission!

This is the kind of unprofessional behavior that has ruined this case from Day One. Two DAs have now done about everything imagineable to ensure this case will never go to trial. They should BOTH be brought up on obstruction charges and disbarred, IMO.

I finally get a moment to come check on the forum that started it all and I am fortunate enough to have another on target and sharp post from KoldKase.

KK, I wish there was something or somebody we could show your post to that would actually do something about Mary Lacy.

We know Lacy needs to, at the very least, be investigated.

Look at what she has done, in addition to what you write about.

She is a terrible human being and a disgrace to females everywhere.

She comes out with all this bombshell drama and then retreats. She knows her words and actions would wilt under the weakest of spotlights. Under the slightest bit of questioning.

Hold on to this post KK. This really wraps it all up for anyone with the courage to actually do something about this circus created by lacy.

I think all of us who still post here about this crime have a collective passion about justice for JonBenet not so much about the crime itself. For that reason, I hope that Lacy knows this site exsists.
Does anyone know if she has every visited here?
And, if she does what might she think of us ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back