Ramsey's NE interview

Jack said:
I hadn't ever thought of that, but yes now that you mention it it does seem strange.

I'll bet they are REALLY worried about BR losing it one day... they just aren't as worried about his pain as they are about what he would tell.

Of course not John and Patsy come FIRST, always.
I think Burke will lose it also, but not when he's 40 like the Rams hope, more like in college!

Gosh, when i was 6 years old, going to ballet class once a week got in the way of my social wants. I cant believe that JB had all that worry at such a young age.

One of my friends had a very controlling mother and my friends way of coping with this pressure was to become belemic at age 13. She later told me that she did this not to loose weight but because it was the only thing in her life she had control over. Perhaps that was the case with JonBenet's bed wetting.

Charlie said:
Gosh, when i was 6 years old, going to ballet class once a week got in the way of my social wants. I cant believe that JB had all that worry at such a young age.

One of my friends had a very controlling mother and my friends way of coping with this pressure was to become belemic at age 13. She later told me that she did this not to loose weight but because it was the only thing in her life she had control over. Perhaps that was the case with JonBenet's bed wetting.

Exactly Charlie! And JonBenet parroted Patsy's 'McDonald's makes you fat.'....imagine a thin 6 year old worrying about her weight rather than the little kid's joy in a Happy Meal.

Charlie said:

I know of a similar situation. A girl I knew was a grade A accountancy student, a talented violinist and absolutely gorgeous to boot. Her parents pushed and pushed their lovely daughter and at the age of 18, she became very ill with anorexia (or it might have been bulimia). The parents were social-climber types who were always bragging about their beautiful and talented daughterShe is the same age as me so we're both now 43. She has spent a lifetime battling with the illness. She lost her career because of it and has never married. I hear about her from a mutual friend and seemingly, she's a poor soul who is utterly dependent on her pushy parents. She did learn to drive and was one of the first of our group to have her own car, but she lost her confidence and doesn't drive. She can often be seen standing at bus-stops or walking back from town with a little shopping bag. She can't undertake anything stressful.

Ahhhhhh...but Patsy (ex beauty queen) and Pam (ex beauty queen) and Nedra (mother of ex beauty queens) claim JonBenet wanted to do the pageants! Little sparkplug couldn't wait for lessons, lessons, and more lessons!
The list would exhaust an adult...but little 6 year old JonBenet was willing to give up playing, watching cartoons and running and jumping and being a child.

JonBenet loved these adult activities, spending endless hours on coloring hair, manicures, costume fittings and memorizing complicated dance and singing recitals.

JonBenet looked forward to an 8 hour photos shoot. She loved to get up and perform for an audience.........just like Patsy does.

See? JonBenet didn't want to be a child! And 'hence' the Las Vegas type costumes came into play.

Jayelles, so sorry about your friend!

I could easily see JonBenet ending up like that had the Rams not murdered her. (Said in the court of public opinion) :D

Show Me said:
Jayelles, so sorry about your friend!

I could easily see JonBenet ending up like that had the Rams not murdered her. (Said in the court of public opinion) :D

Ram, not Rams.

BrotherMoon said:
Ram, not Rams.

it's a possibility I have not discounted. Patsy found John molesting JonBenet and hit her instead of him, and John strangled JonBenet thinking she was already or near death. (which she was)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back