Rant About the CASE Here! Get it off your chest.#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
NORR... I hve to agree with you.. I had small bit of sympathy for the a FAMILY.. nut know that I know they went down the road.. the same one they DID NOT search for so long and removed CAYLEE'S MEMORIAL I am enraged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can handle crime scene photos...... gory details.....

BUT REMOVING CAYLEE'S MEMORIAL!!??? THAT WAS FOR CAYLEEE NOT GA or CA or LA!!!!!! IT was for CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!!! NO ONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NORR... I hve to agree with you.. I had small bit of sympathy for the a FAMILY.. nut know that I know they went down the road.. the same one they DID NOT search for so long and removed CAYLEE'S MEMORIAL I am enraged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT REMOVING CAYLEE'S MEMORIAL!!??? THAT WAS FOR CAYLEEE NOT GA or CA or LA!!!!!! IT was for CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!!! NO ONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyLoveMonkey,

Removing that memorial for Caylee is an absolute disgrace. You are absolutely right. It is not theirs to remove nor is it on their property.:furious:

I changed the words to this song a little:
Bgs : I started a joke"
"I started a Lie"
I took a life, which started the whole word Crying, Oh but I didn't see, that the lie was on me..
I started to lie which started the whole world watching, oh if I'd only seen that the lie was on me.
I looked at the sky, running my hands over my eyes, and I fell out of bed hurting my head from things I had said.
Til I finally died, which started the whole world living, oh If I'd only seen that the lie was on me.

If remember back.... Susan Smith went on national telivison and begged for her chilodren back.... knowing all along she herself had drown them in the car....

This familyu is much worse than that JMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If remember back.... Susan Smith went on national telivison and begged for her chilodren back.... knowing all along she herself had drown them in the car....

This familyu is much worse than that JMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yes! Indeed. Grifters for sure. How awful.

Here is the LINK for the Huffington Chronicle post and some other stuff. He must be following the case for a long time.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TISHU2LG6MO3T7B6E

Totally a disgrace! I hope dear CAYLEE's spirit doesn't see her heartless family do this. Yes CA made sure CAYLEE looked like a PRINCESS and bought her things but things are NOT LOVE CA like to show CAYLEE off to the public, take pictures, but I am thinking that CAYLEE was just a pet that could be replaced and that CA always thought of CAYLEE as Kc's BIG MISTAKE! CA went through the motions but has a cold dark heart!
It shows from kc .............
also what disturbs me is when kc said *mom, don't you know my involvement in this?*..........like CA lived on another planet????

My mom (83)and I (60) talk about this everyday. Never have we read or seen a family like this one. We agree that all the A family should of been in jail the minute they started lying and hendering the investigation! Maybe we would have answers and have CAYLEE sooner! Even their first PR,2nd PR, 1st lawyer got out of this scandal.
Separate them and there will come an answer..............together they feed each other.

I don't know where to put this so I thought I'd try the rant thread, but this is a good rant.

I just wanted to compliment the WS staff for doing such a wonderful job the day it was announced the body found was Caylee's.

I don't know what they did, but I figured it would be impossible to get onto the site for hours and it wasn't.

Kudos, y'all. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::woohoo:

It's CAYLEE, not KLEE, which rhymes with flea and is not even close. Please honor this little girl by spelling her name correctly. It's not that difficult.

I have noticed "Klee" more often in the threads--seems it's catching on among posters. :confused::( I am sure no offense is intended, but it literally makes me cringe to see her name spelled like that.

Her name is CAYLEE Marie. Our beautiful Caylee. Her name was special to her and she identified with it, as we all do with our own names. Please don't change it. Thank you.:blowkiss:

It's CAYLEE, not KLEE, which rhymes with flea and is not even close. Please honor this little girl by spelling her name correctly. It's not that difficult.[/QUOTE

I have noticed "Klee" more often in the threads--seems it's catching on among posters. :confused::( I am sure no offense is intended, but it literally makes me cringe to see her name spelled like that.

Her name is CAYLEE Marie. Our beautiful Caylee. Her name was special to her and she identified with it, as we all do with our own names. Please don't change it. Thank you.:blowkiss:

Thanks for that post!! I ranted about this a week ago, and still see her name disrespected all over the net.

I have to say that I too feel wounded every time I see Caylee's name spelt Klee. It bugs me. I can take an acronym for anyone else involved in this case (and always use them for GA, CA, KC and LA) but it really bugs me when Caylee is not referred to by her proper name. It has something to do with respect for me...

<a href=&quot;<a href=&quot;http://www.&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;>

(quote snipped).........
I'm not sure but you might want to read this post by Tricia regarding the issue that's brought up in that forum since it relates to donation threads that were on here some time back.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2836463&postcount=29

I want to add that I don't have a clue who the individual is that posts under that *very misleading* username (in your link) but I don't trust him/her for that reason alone :waitasec:

I so agree with you!

I don't think anyone is trying to be disrespectful, but Caylee's is the one name I feel we should take the time to spell out. You can spell other names any way you like, but please take the time to honor Caylee by spelling her name correctly.

Once again, I don't think anyone is trying to be disrespectful.

Rant about the case????

More like laugh your a$$ off about this case!

The Casey Anthony/Jose Baez case has proven to be the best comedy of 2008 ..

Rant about the case????

More like laugh your a$$ off about this case!

The Casey Anthony/Jose Baez case has proven to be the best comedy of 2008 ..

And add Geraldo in for good measure:waitasec:
I just saw a clip of GR saying that LE was kicking the A's while they were down,coming back a third time and taking pic's of the medicine chest. What was the purpose of that!?
Well let this SAHM take a stab ......toxicology results came back from the hair and showed a substance may have been given to Caylee? Just a guess and my own opinion.
warning : if you have high blood pressure ,don't watch

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=11215530&ch=4226713&src=news

Blue by me.

When I saw Lee trash the first things I was glad I was not there. I may have knocked the taste buds out of his mouth. I did see the video of the kids that the stuff was donated to and have softened my heart a bit though. They are dirt poor kids whose parents have made bad choices in life. They were so happy to get anything. You should have seen the light in their eyes when they realized that big pile of stuff was for them.

I am divided inside on my feelings for this. It was so wrong but the end almost justifies the means for me.

I reckon all them little critters had wraparound grins

And add Geraldo in for good measure:waitasec:
I just saw a clip of GR saying that LE was kicking the A's while they were down,coming back a third time and taking pic's of the medicine chest. What was the purpose of that!?
Well let this SAHM take a stab ......toxicology results came back from the hair and showed a substance may have been given to Caylee? Just a guess and my own opinion.
warning : if you have high blood pressure ,don't watch

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=11215530&ch=4226713&src=news

Geraldo is very anti LE in this case. I wonder why? JB slung mud again, then said he does not want to sling mud. I wonder yet if he has noticed that every time he pushes the pendulum, it always swings back. They are griping alot about LE returning to retrieve more evidence. Maybe they took pictures of Cindy's medicine cabinet to try and figure what makes her act as she does. :crazy:

I reckon LE keeps returning to find that missing stuff from the Capone vault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member