Rant About the CASE Here! Get it off your chest.#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not NG - it's the A's and JB and Casey who are bringing this all on -
Do you mean that the ABC's are responsible for this mess? LOL I say then bring full on the OCSO, FBI, CIA, NASA, NTSB, NCIS, LEOS, USMC, OPEC, DEA, MMC, NFL, NHL, and all the other letters to clear it up for them. (Sorry...had to do it! :blowkiss:)

My rant? I have "initial" madness from this case. :eek: :crazy:

Cindy Anthony makes me the most upset.....I would like to see the OCSO subpoena
Cindy Anthony and her 5(five) ring 3(three) inch binder: the one she had present in the "questioning" of her by the FBI...I would like to SEE what she has in this BINDER....The one with all her detailed notes and statements in......I would think that this would be helpful in someway to the prosecution....After all she is an RN so she must have kept meticulous records in it.......I'am sure she has kept detailed notes of any and all conversations she has had in it.....

anyone with a brain knows the truth..thus far the only ones who don't are the A's and JB and whom ever else they have.....the atty's (defense)--know she is guilty--they just are trying to figure out defense (as in game on--this part of our judicial system drives me nuts!!!---I get it but ---- I don't like it one bit!!!!!!!! :mad:)

The ones that are feeding the A's are doing it with kid gloves....nothing of substance....abstract thinking--in other words anthonize....

jmo
(again insomnia prevails---)

my main rant: WHY DO THE PRESS GO TO THE PRESSERS???? Why does JB say no more pressers than has one???? Why isn't he being a lawyer instead of trying to act like one on TV???
I could go on.......but I will let others play along as well...:argue::coffeecup:

bolding is mine...
They go because people like us watch. If people would stop watching, their ratings might go down, and they'll move onto the next big story....jmo

Cindy Anthony makes me the most upset.....I would like to see the OCSO subpoena
Cindy Anthony and her 5(five) ring 3(three) inch binder: the one she had present in the "questioning" of her by the FBI...I would like to SEE what she has in this BINDER....The one with all her detailed notes and statements in......I would think that this would be helpful in someway to the prosecution....After all she is an RN so she must have kept meticulous records in it.......I'am sure she has kept detailed notes of any and all conversations she has had in it.....

I totally agree. It reminds me of her statement..."I've looked at the credit card statements, there's nothing in them." Ugghh! How can she get away with that?

Oh, shoot. I missed a presser?! Hahahahaha~ Guess I didn't miss much, eh?!

Another of my rants: JB or the spokesperson MB calling pressers to announce nothing or worse...something which is soooo big it has to wait until later to be announced so they call the presser to let people know about the presser that will then be a presser to cancel the previously scheduled presser because the news was so big it could not be announced until trial. Ugh!

And another thing... WHY DO ALL THE MEN IN KC's LIFE HAVE TO LOOK SO SIMILAR???

Do you mean that the ABC's are responsible for this mess? LOL I say then bring full on the OCSO, FBI, CIA, NASA, NTSB, NCIS, LEOS, USMC, OPEC, DEA, MMC, NFL, NHL, and all the other letters to clear it up for them. (Sorry...had to do it! :blowkiss:)

My rant? I have "initial" madness from this case. :eek: :crazy:

bolding is mine...

Lol I've got some serious initial madness too. I'm starting to feel like I'm talking in code like kc.:eek:

And another thing... WHY DO ALL THE MEN IN KC's LIFE HAVE TO LOOK SO SIMILAR???
Do you mean her, "Is that a gun in your pocket, officer, or are you just glad to see me?" syndrome?! :waitasec: (I think they all look like rookie cops, are rookie cops, or wanna-be look-a-likes for rookie cops.)

I hope LKs' beautiful wife tells him to ask pertinent questions to the A's or don't bother comming home. Hopefully she helped him write out questions she would want to ask being a mother of two young children. I'mm so fearful it is going to be an hour of planned script from the A's. I'm sure we will be able to tell the questions from the script verses adlib questions. It will be interesting watching them trying to handle this interview. Optimal word is handle. Hopefully they won't exit off stage when the going hopefully gets tough.

Ok, this is the only thread that I can even go on, because I am so sick of this dog and pony show I could totally lose it! And, since I don't want to be banned-I will come here and rant. First of all, give me a complete break...why on earth is law enforcement letting Casey get away with all of the lies? Add Cindy and George into the mix and you have a complete and totally disgusting soap opera. Second, I am so sick of even looking at the Anthony family, let alone listen to them spin their web of lies! Ugh!!!!!

Oh, and just my opinion....that child they keep putting up on Nancy Grace's show doesn't look anything like Caylee.

The evidence is clearly there that Caylee is dead. I wish I felt different, but not everyone is as naive as the Anthony's seem to be.

Oh, and one more thing...what in the hay is the big secret that Casey is hiding that clears her of all wrongdoing?????? What is it that the Anthony's say will make Casey "mother of they year"???? I don't know about you, but I wouldn't vote for someone that offed their own flesh and blood "mother of the year".

Ok, I feel a little better now. I'll probably be back, though. Thanks for letting me rant and I hope I don't get banned for being a little rough.

I am so mad! OMG I didn't even watch the LKL show and just from what others posted here, I am so mad my eyes burn..:furious:
If the Anthony's truly believe that Caylee is alive, why the hell do they not take their air time to ask for her safe return? Why is it that for not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, now six months do they not take 1 dang moment to ask for this babies safe return?:furious:
I have tried so many times to feel compassion for them, matter of fact, I asked my mighty god for forgiveness for the judgment I laid on George..Then he goes off and lies like the devil tonight.:furious:
I was praying that for the sake of Caylee that George and Cindy would have people there for them when they realize that Caylee is really dead, and hoping that they would have some kind of support..now..I am sorry to say that they need to sit on that right by themselves.:furious: I am angry and furious at their behavior. I am sure this is a defense move, but Jesus Christ, where does Caylee fall into this circus of BS? :furious:

I am so mad! OMG I didn't even watch the LKL show and just from what others posted here, I am so mad my eyes burn..:furious:
If the Anthony's truly believe that Caylee is alive, why the hell do they not take their air time to ask for her safe return? Why is it that for not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, now six months do they not take 1 dang moment to ask for this babies safe return?:furious:
I have tried so many times to feel compassion for them, matter of fact, I asked my mighty god for forgiveness for the judgment I laid on George..Then he goes off and lies like the devil tonight.:furious:
I was praying that for the sake of Caylee that George and Cindy would have people there for them when they realize that Caylee is really dead, and hoping that they would have some kind of support..now..I am sorry to say that they need to sit on that right by themselves.:furious: I am angry and furious at their behavior. I am sure this is a defense move, but Jesus Christ, where does Caylee fall into this circus of BS? :furious:

Hi South GA - North GA here! Be glad you didn't watch LK tonight. Wish I hadn't. I came here as a self-imposed T/O.

I can't stand any of this anymore. I am quitting the CA obssession I have! This is totally nuts! It's like watching a bizarre version of "The Twilight Zone" So much crap! Give any one of that family an enema and they would be invisible!!!

Ok, this is the only thread that I can even go on, because I am so sick of this dog and pony show I could totally lose it! And, since I don't want to be banned-I will come here and rant. First of all, give me a complete break...why on earth is law enforcement letting Casey get away with all of the lies? Add Cindy and George into the mix and you have a complete and totally disgusting soap opera. Second, I am so sick of even looking at the Anthony family, let alone listen to them spin their web of lies! Ugh!!!!!

Oh, and just my opinion....that child they keep putting up on Nancy Grace's show doesn't look anything like Caylee.

The evidence is clearly there that Caylee is dead. I wish I felt different, but not everyone is as naive as the Anthony's seem to be.

Oh, and one more thing...what in the hay is the big secret that Casey is hiding that clears her of all wrongdoing?????? What is it that the Anthony's say will make Casey "mother of they year"???? I don't know about you, but I wouldn't vote for someone that offed their own flesh and blood "mother of the year".

Ok, I feel a little better now. I'll probably be back, though. Thanks for letting me rant and I hope I don't get banned for being a little rough.
You took the words exactly out of my mouth!
I don't think the pic looks at all like Caylee. Is everyone blind?

Even NG is whining about why the A's can't get the video because they are civilians. Has she forgotten all of the evidence she shows on her show. She is PI**ing me off!

I really wish LE would come out with just a tad more of evidence so these *advertiser censored* can shut up!
I also hope they get the parents who have been covering up into the pokey soon! That's the only thing that will shut them up.

I can't stand any of this anymore. I am quitting the CA obssession I have! This is totally nuts! It's like watching a bizarre version of "The Twilight Zone" So much crap! Give any one of that family an enema and they would be invisible!!!

LOL! Now that's funny and SO TRUE!

my rant....??? why do post all of a sudden go *POOF* it scares me.....it really scares the heck out of me....I know Ive lost my mind...but gzzzz....Im getting to old for *POOF*

my rant....??? why do post all of a sudden go *POOF* it scares me.....it really scares the heck out of me....I know Ive lost my mind...but gzzzz....Im getting to old for *POOF*
If a post goes poof there was something wrong with it, like a TOS violation or the author asked us to delete it.
If a thread goes poof it was most likely merged with a duplicate thread of the identical topic that was started earlier.

What gets me, and tonight I feel furious about this, no one ever asks the Anthony's common sense questions, such as: Casey needed a Nanny to go where???? A loving mother was leaving her daughter with a Nanny to go to a non-existent job. A loving mother was out partying with her friends, oh no, she was getting paid to have pictures taken of her to get people into Fusian, that's right, a loving mother was forging checks and stealing money from her grandparents, parents and friends????? A loving mother says talking to her parents is a "huge waste"????? What's worse is they actually think WE believe what they say. By the way, it obvious Cindy doesn't care what people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304