Rant About the CASE Here! Get it off your chest.#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO KC is never going to tell the truth. Caylee and whatever else was left behind with her will tell us the truth.

Wouldn't a jail house conversation between the A's and Casey be interesting now? I think she has finally gotten wise and has stopped those though. Too bad.

You're absolutely right! No reason to remain silent to protect Caylee anymore. Let's have it--mother of the year!!!!!!!!!!

There is no longer a Caylee to "protect".
There is no longer a reason to follow the "script".
The only person left to "save" is you, Casey.

So now Casey, tell what you claim to "know".

Tell what made "Zanny" so mad at you that she kidnapped your child.

Why should you pay for what they did? Are you afraid they'll kill you? Well if you don't speak up, the state of Florida might do just that.

And while we're at it, Cindy, George, Lee, tell us what "people" were being "watched" by your "investigators". Tell us what the big "proof" of Caylee being alive was, that was so important you were calling a presser.

Caylee and the evidence she brought with her... along with what we alreadhy know will give LE what they need to tell us what happened.... Caylee's story...

This didn't happen because of the actions of one person.. it was the combination of hte actions of All A's that made ONE person SNAP!!!!!!!!!

I just finished watching NG weekend. Basically weekly recap.

I swear if I have to watch the video of Caylee singing "you'll never know how much I love you" and "you tired Papa" along with tightening her pony tail I could quite possibly lose my mind :(

That gets me in my gut like a huge punch. I literally can't stand it. I want to go inside the TV and grab her and never let go.

I still can't believe this beautiful baby was inside a black plastic garbage bag just laying in the woods :(

It defies what we all believe in. Casey simply can't be human. She has no human emotions or feelings. They just aren't there.

It's hard to come to terms with.

I wanted to believe she at least buried her. To discard her in a black trash bag?

Dying inside for Caylee :(

I just finished watching NG weekend. Basically weekly recap.

I swear if I have to watch the video of Caylee singing "you'll never know how much I love you" and "you tired Papa" along with tightening her pony tail I could quite possibly lose my mind :(

That gets me in my gut like a huge punch. I literally can't stand it. I want to go inside the TV and grab her and never let go.

I still can't believe this beautiful baby was inside a black plastic garbage bag just laying in the woods :(

It defies what we all believe in. Casey simply can't be human. She has no human emotions or feelings. They just aren't there.

It's hard to come to terms with.

I wanted to believe she at least buried her. To discard her in a black trash bag?

Dying inside for Caylee :(

:blowkiss: It hurts so bad everytime we see that little child so full of life...but at least to me, it's heartening that I can come here and see just how passionate and caring people are...beautiful post, thank you breanna...

Why should you pay for what they did? Are you afraid they'll kill you? Well if you don't speak up, the state of Florida might do just that.

And while we're at it, Cindy, George, Lee, tell us what "people" were being "watched" by your "investigators". Tell us what the big "proof" of Caylee being alive was, that was so important you were calling a presser.

:clap::clap::clap:

Please pass this on to the DA's office! This would be a wonderful statement to make to the jury!!!

:blowkiss: It hurts so bad everytime we see that little child so full of life...but at least to me, it's heartening that I can come here and see just how passionate and caring people are...beautiful post, thank you breanna...

Thank you :) i'm just devastated.

:clap::clap::clap:

Please pass this on to the DA's office! This would be a wonderful statement to make to the jury!!!
...and let's not forget the night before Caylee was found the As said on LKL that their investigators were able to prove all of Casey's stories to be true.

If only those dogs in the Anthony home could communicate what they saw.....dogs are traumatised too.

I am starting to get extremely irked by how so many remain tentative about the remains discovered. It is ironic how we collectively agree KC killed her child, yet we are reluctant to say with the same conviction that those remains are indeed Caylee. It is this very 'hesitation' that will ultimately determine the type of verdict KC will receive. It is precisely this hesitation that the defense is counting on to raise reasonable doubt. Sigh.

I wouldn't say that too loud Ev.....the next thing we'll hear from good ole KC is that KC told Zanny she was going to sell Caylee to her as a joke...and that Zanny actually forked over the money thinking she was serious, KC took it, and then when she refused to hand over Caylee, Zanny kidnapped her....from the A's house.... with that key KC gave her! How'm (yes I know that's not a word) I doin' so far?
Let's see. So Zanny must have "done something awful" to Caylee and then she dumped her 4/10th's of a mile from the A's house to get even for KC stealing her money. KC dumped her car so Zanny couldn't find her BEFORE she stole Caylee!
Or, no wait, Zanny came into the A's house, tied up KC and locked her in the closet, and she thinks Zanny did something to Caylee in the A's house! She got out of the closet on her own(talented, resourceful girl that she is), Caylee was gone, and ABSOLUTELY that explains any evidence that there may be at the A's of Caylee's death!
Oh oh, and Zanny really isn't her name...it's something else now like Zania....or...okay, I don't have another one..dayum. KC was afraid to tell anyone Zanny's REAL name. She's not afraid NOW because she knows Caylee is gone so she doesn't have to be quiet to protect Caylee anymore. Why ZG? She found something in the parking lot that ZG dropped.
Oh, oh, ohhhhh...or maybe after KC got out of the closet, Zanny had "done away" with Caylee, KC didn't know it, and three days later KC found Caylee in the trunk! And she said "OH MY GOD, THIS ISN"T HAPPENING!" So she dumped the car..and then Zanny/ Zania...who incidently, no one knew until now had keys to KC's car, must have found the car and taken Caylee out and dumped her BEFORE the car was towed. So SEE, KC WAS telling the truth when she said she didn't know where Caylee was!!!!! All that time, calling her a liar...waste, HUGE waste.
I'm telling you the honest to God truth. That girl was working in the right place but in the wrong department. She should have been writing screenplays! Somehow I have this picture in my head of Stephen King sitting back thinking "dayum, now why didn't I think of that, that's a best seller for sure!"
I don't mean to make light of this tragedy, surely you all know me better than that by now. But I'm finding that I have to try to keep laughing, or I can't stop crying.

My rant for today starts with an apology. I started the condolences thread yesterday, and was knocked off due to internet problems. I certainly did not mean to start a riot with any posters, and I am truly sorry if that happend, especially to the moderators.
I have been right here with the rest since the beginning of this case. I have cried many tears, many times about this baby. I felt that we have every reason to blame this all on Casey, she is the only one who knows the full truth. As a mother, I can't comprehend what she has done, but as a family member of people with small children, I understand not believing my own family could hurt their child. I made the thread only because of my faith in the lord. My faith tells me to show sympathy to the grieving. I don't always agree with things, but know that its what my lord wants me to do.
(respectfully snipped)

I've not gone to your thread but it's not hard to imagine what took place. It seems like it should be easy enough to avoid threads that are personally offensive or that one doesn't believe in, but it doesn't seem to work that way. Gotta feel bad for the poor mods for having to remind people to be civil and/or stay on track....

When things calmed down and I was able to get on here and stay on long enuf to read anything, I ended up leaving most of the threads real fast -- and for the reasons you stated.

Honestly, I'm so angry with KC that there aren't words strong enuf to express it. But more than anything Caylee has been on my mind and my heart has been (and still is) breaking. And I absolutely can't trash the family. Not now. Not knowing how terrible I feel and realizing this is their life - Caylee was their life. They're having to face the reality that she is gone forever. They might have verbally denied it and held onto hope, but they can't do that anymore - especially not once there's a positive id. So, no, I don't see any justification for kicking them when they're down. They're living in hell as it is, and slamming them doesn't help anyone or anything -- and it sure doesn't bring Caylee back.

I saw for the first time, the lady who claimed to have seen Caylee on the plane, and heard her say the line "she told me her name was Caylee Marie Anthony".

I would hope that she may face some sort of charges in the future to discourage liars like herself. Really, what are the odds there's another "Caylee Marie Anthony" since we know what we know now.

STOP....just stop already.

They have the body
They have the evidence
They have several motives to choose from
They have everything they need to convict KC

You all need to start the grieving process so that you can get some semblance of a life back. Not a normal life, but at least one that isn't going to lead to a stroke for G or a suicide watch for C

I feel a sense of sympathy for you, despite what you have created and are perpetuating.

But please, please for the love of a God who loves you inspite of your doings....just stop already.

I can not believe that a family would turn on a precious child for the likes of KC. KC has shown her true colors of a liar, a cheat and a thief. Yes, she is their daughter but for the life of me I do not understand how the A's can not make a public statement that says something along the lines of this " We want to thank each and every person who searched for our grandaughter Caylee. We would like to thank the media and LE for their endless hours of working for our family. The outcome was not what we wanted or expected and we are broken hearted. KC has been charged with the murder of Caylee and we will let the justice system our country has had faith in for the last 200 years go forward. We will continue to love our daughter but she has to bear the responsibility of her actions. As parents we have done all that we can for KC, it is time that she helps herself. Again we want to thank everyone for all the courtesies that have been bestowed upon us. We are grateful. Please keep Caylee in your prayers."
This make believe statement is all I want to hear from the A's. Some little smidgen of humanity, kindness, loving, tenderness anything from these people. Until the A's hold KC's feet to the fire, I'm not listening to their carp. I'm afraid it is going to rub off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd