Rape And Molestation Charges Filed

I was going to ask if this was the first case of a female pedophile abusing a female victim. It does seem to me that I have heard of; for instance, female lesbian coaches abusing female students, but never a female heterosexual abusing a child.

Was Huckaby sexually molested by a Hispanic male? Or, was Huckaby angry at a Hispanic female for "stealing a boyfriend?"

For me, there is more of an anger base to this rather than a female pedophile murdering to silence a victim.

It is much more common than some think.

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/04/female_sex_offenders.php

4 to 8% of reported cases of sex abuse were perpetrated by women. An estimated 1.6 million men and 1.5 million women were sexually abused by women when they were children, and among male offenders convicted and sentenced sexual abuse crimes, 24.6% of them were sexually abused by women.

imo

I was going to ask if this was the first case of a female pedophile abusing a female victim. It does seem to me that I have heard of; for instance, female lesbian coaches abusing female students, but never a female heterosexual abusing a child.

Was Huckaby sexually molested by a Hispanic male? Or, was Huckaby angry at a Hispanic female for "stealing a boyfriend?"

For me, there is more of an anger base to this rather than a female pedophile murdering to silence a victim.

wait what? your comments really caught me off guard. i'm not trying to be mean, but your post if very offensive (to me) and i would like to ask you for a little more clarification. i believe you are grossly misinformed if you think that female heterosexuals do not abuse children or that the reasons behind MH actions were to somehow get back at Hispanics. i hope i'm reading this the wrong way.

Know your history!!!

I think everyone can remember a time when people held thoughts that we now find extremely ignorant, such as women didn't have the brains to vote, non-whites did not possess souls, there was "very little" incest, so on, so forth. We also had that wonderful era when psychiatrists (don't get me started on them) would say victims "wanted" to be abused, enjoyed it, were participants, etc. That rape victims "asked for it." REMEMBER???

Nothing GOOD can come out of Sandra's death. But perhaps there is an opening of the door on the ignorant, IMO, idea that women do not molest.

I think that it double-victimizes victims to say "women don't molest" unless a man is involved. I think it PROTECTS the abusers to hold such a narrow view that "only" men molest.

People are forgetting NAZI GERMANY and the vast number of HORRIBLE CRIMES perpetrated on the people in the death camps, not just by the males such as Mengele, but by WOMEN, some of whom were HANGED (YAY) after the War. They did all sorts of horrible, horrible, perverted things to their victims.

I taught both primary grades and in an alternative high school. The behavior of the female students at the high school would CURL YOUR HAIR. The sexual acting-out would disgust you. The grabbing at other girls, the dirty filthy talk, the rampant lesbianism (NOT getting into the whole fight about homosexualilty here, just stating these girls were self-declared lesbians), the hints of them attacking younger sisters. I had to leave, the way the PRINCIPAL, other TEACHERS, PROBATION OFFICERS and the PARENTS rushed to defend and excuse the criminal behavior of the students (all had records) was just EYE-OPENING in the most horrifying way.

ANY OTHER HIGH SCHOOL ALTERNATIVE TEACHERS ON THIS FORUM? SPEAK UP!!!!

People don't want to believe it could be true. It is true. Women do molest, girls do molest.:behindbar

i agree with most of your post, but i just have to state that i do not understand what "rampant lesbianism" has to do with female pedophilia. i don't want to fight about it either, but one DOES NOT equal the other. i don't see how it's fair to put that into the convesation. MO

Quoting joga:
"i agree with most of your post, but i just have to state that i do not understand what "rampant lesbianism" has to do with female pedophilia. i don't want to fight about it either, but one DOES NOT equal the other. i don't see how it's fair to put that into the convesation. MO"

I think lesbianism is fair to mention. No female students presenting themselves as heterosexual were acting out sexually. They did other things, such as acting up, cheating, stealing, doing drugs, etc. Those who were declaring themselves as lesbians were acting out towards other females sexually in addition to other criminal behavior.

I'm not going to change my description of the actions of these students to fit some "politically correct" agenda!

MH is accused of sexually attacking a female child. These lesbian students targeted females. Yes I do think that's connected. Don't misread it to try to make it as if I am saying "lesbians automatically attack females." I'm sure there are plenty of lesbians who are not pedophiles towards children. But I'm saying I saw abusive sexual behavior and talk towards other females exclusively from the lesbian students. And I disliked it enough to walk away from $50K a year.

Quoting joga:
"i agree with most of your post, but i just have to state that i do not understand what "rampant lesbianism" has to do with female pedophilia. i don't want to fight about it either, but one DOES NOT equal the other. i don't see how it's fair to put that into the convesation. MO"

I think lesbianism is fair to mention. No female students presenting themselves as heterosexual were acting out sexually. They did other things, such as acting up, cheating, stealing, doing drugs, etc. Those who were declaring themselves as lesbians were acting out towards other females sexually in addition to other criminal behavior.

I'm not going to change my description of the actions of these students to fit some "politically correct" agenda!

MH is accused of sexually attacking a female child. These lesbian students targeted females. Yes I do think that's connected. Don't misread it to try to make it as if I am saying "lesbians automatically attack females." I'm sure there are plenty of lesbians who are not pedophiles towards children. But I'm saying I saw abusive sexual behavior and talk towards other females exclusively from the lesbian students. And I disliked it enough to walk away from $50K a year.

it's not about being politically correct, it's about being statistically correct. my point is, when it is a male perp with female vic situation or vice versa, people don't come out talking about the person's sexuality. that's what i don't understand about your post. pedophilia isn't linked anymore to homosexuality than heterosexuality is. a perv is a perv no matter what their sexuality is! i believe that you saw some horrible things, don't get me wrong. but come on, heterosexual females not acting out? i just can't agree with that. saying abusive sexual behavior is exclusive to lesbian students is laughable.

Do we even have any confirmation that MH is a lesbian or a bi-sexual? If not its a mute point.

:cow: Girls are much more cerebral about their sexual identity explorations when they are teens, and they don't have to hide it because people like Howard Stern exploit the concept whereas teenage boys are more likely to be ostracized and much worse for even "acting" gay.

Do we even have any confirmation that MH is a lesbian or a bi-sexual? If not its a mute point.

I really don't think sexual identity here has ANYTHING to do with this case, or is even relevant. with pedophilia, the issue is CONSENT, not gender.

Sexual identity is irrelevant and has nothing to do with sexual violence or sexual acts against those who cannot consent to it. PERIOD.

I really don't think sexual identity here has ANYTHING to do with this case, or is even relevant. with pedophilia, the issue is CONSENT, not gender.

Sexual identity is irrelevant and has nothing to do with sexual violence or sexual acts against those who cannot consent to it. PERIOD.

freakin THANK YOU! i get so tired of this misconception.

This is a very interesting article about female pedophile predators.

A must read, imo.

Here is an exerpt:

By looking at the predators backgrounds, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin has found that their life patterns tend to include:

* Loneliness
* Child abuse (victim of)
* Fantasy; Acting out (violent against animals & other children)
* Sexually promiscuous
* Psychopathic behavior (stealing, fire setting, lying)
* Attaching to steady figure (older male)
* Increased time alone
* Practicing violence
* Kidnap; and Kill

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/04/female-sex-killers.html

I find the article to be over-generalized. In her life patterns section above, there is reference to: attaching to steady figure (older male)--this I can see describing those women who prey on children because they are influenced by a male. The author also seems to identify the many cases we have listed of the female teacher and male student.

She does not isolate and address cases of lone (acting on their own) heterosexual female pedophiles who attack female children. And that is probably because she doesn't know of any cases.

She does not isolate and address cases of lone (acting on their own) heterosexual female pedophiles who attack female children. And that is probably because she doesn't know of any cases.

It doesn't involve murder, but I know of at least one case as a fact.

I really don't want to go into it here.

I still don't see enough evidence to make a sweeping generalization about female pedophiles. Let's break it down into categories. Sorry, I don't have a PhD, but do have enough education and experience to make some observations.

P.S. Admire Nancy Grace, Sue Moss and Eleanor Dixon.

I wasn't trying to. I was just saying that while she may know of no cases personally, they do exist.

I wasn't trying to. I was just saying that while she may know of no cases personally, they do exist.

If the cases do exist, the entire legal system needs to take note. So, yes, it is important to note even one case.

I was involved in one.

Okay?

This is extremely relevant to the case we are discussing. Does hiding the fact help further our knowledge of criminology? These people with PhD's are only that; people with PhD's who could afford the education. Some of them probably were never assaulted in their life, yet they write articles about us.

This is extremely relevant to the case we are discussing. Does hiding the fact help further our knowledge of criminology? These people with PhD's are only that, people with PhD's who could afford the education. Some of them probably were never assaulted in their life, yet they write articles about us.

I said I didn't want to go into it. I don't. I just said I personally know one exists.

I said I didn't want to go into it. I don't. I just said I personally know one exists.

OK, so what I surmise is that, though extremely rare, lone female heterosexual pedophilia against a female child does exist.

Aside from the fact that I'm a lesbian I was wondering why I found this discussion so odd, and it just came to me - pertaining to sex offenders we don't usually refer to the sexual orientation of child predators. Gay, Lesbian, and straight are tags we use for adults in consenting adult relationships, people who have mature sexualities. The sexual orientation of child sexual predators, on the other hand, is perverted to begin with and thus we talk about their victim preferences, male or female.

This isn't about being politically correct, it's about being psychologically correct.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back