Rate Your Risk of being Murdered

I got a 92! Jesus.

I got a warning about drinking at other's houses, apparently my car is too nice, annnnd the city I live in is too big.

I'm not convinced this is very accurate. Size of city does not correlate well with murder rates. Some big cities are quite low some smaller ones really high.

True. The test is trying to be politically correct and not ask pointed questions that indicate high risk areas.

I got a -7.

I said I had two UNLOADED firearms close by. I wonder what the difference in score would be if I said I had two LOADED firearms. Would it go up or down? lol

I'm a zero!..lol..a big fat 0!.. I don't think I've ever been so thrilled to be labeled a 0 in all my life!:D

I got a 39, which was higher than I expected. I live ruralish, though, so it would take emergency services some time to get to me. I also got a note about my job: I've fired people.

I got a 32 with a couple of warnings. Having a loaded gun in the house is apparently a good idea to them. I have no kids in the house. There were no warnings regarding the guns. Hmm. Truth be told a maniac could just pluck the gun from my frozen-in-terror hands.

Only got a 1.

But there were a bunch of questions they didnt ask that might be some sign of a risky lifestyle.

The idea that I would suggest more questions is the reason I got a 1?????? :abduction:

22 because of my job.

Oh the joys of working around narcotics and being in unlit unsupervised parking lots late at night.

Great, I work till midnight tonight... Here comes the paranoia :p

-2 interesting quiz thanks for sharing. Will be interesting to retake when life and moves take place

I live in the biggest city in SK with a high crime rate in my neighboorhood and I'm a SAHM

I scored 20, mainly because of my "high risk" job. Luckily I park in a monitored area. We have multiple guns, but all are unloaded and in locked gun safes. And while we live in a "city," it has a quite low crime rate. Hmm....

Your total is -3.

(Less than 20)The Metropolitan Police Department is hiring. Look at our main page for hiring details if you think you qualify as a police officer

Divorce often means emotional upset. Police always consider ex-wives or ex-husbands in murders because they are so often the culprit.

One ex has passed away and the other lives 1500 miles away and is happily remarried. In fact we have vacationed together with our daughter and grandmunchkins. So, don't feel a lot of threat there. ;-)

My risk for being murdered scored at 125 However, I may have taken a diffrent test. Sonya610's Rate Your Risk to be murdered link was no longer working; this may be the new one: http://www.rateyourrisk.org/

Your total is:*-5.(Less than 20)The Metropolitan Police Department is hiring. Look at our main page for hiring details if you think you qualify as a police officer(Less than 70) You are probably a middle class person who faces a normal (low) risk of murder in today's society.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back