Raven's comments regarding Janet . . .

less0305 said:
Divorces in North Carolina follow a one-year separation. You file the separation papers and then after one full year of having not spent one single night together you can have your divorce finalized. It's not quite as strict as it was several years ago, but once when my brother-in-law divorced - after the year separation he had to have witnesses (my husband - his brother, being one) go into court and swear to a judge that the couple had not spent one single night together in that year. I don't think they call witnesses in anymore to court, but if the couple reconcile during that year - the process starts all over again.
This is interesting to know because if they had been separated prior to Janet learning she was pregnant--um, they were imtimately together between January/February for her to get pregnant. I only know this because I have a child that was born in October. So, were they really serious about getting divorced if they were still together?

Jenifred said:
This is interesting to know because if they had been separated prior to Janet learning she was pregnant--um, they were imtimately together between January/February for her to get pregnant. I only know this because I have a child that was born in October. So, were they really serious about getting divorced if they were still together?
Could Janet just have threatened to get a divorce in attempts to make Raven straighten up?
or...
if Raven really is the controlling person he seems to be in the posts, then did he threaten something like that in order to establish some sort of control. (I don't like this theory, though...it just sounds too sick and twisted).

anneshirley said:
Could Janet just have threatened to get a divorce in attempts to make Raven straighten up?
or...
if Raven really is the controlling person he seems to be in the posts, then did he threaten something like that in order to establish some sort of control. (I don't like this theory, though...it just sounds too sick and twisted).
I think we have it from Janet's friends that they were separated, right? Were they still living in the same house and calling it separated? Or had one of them moved out? Anyone?

In regards to comments made by Raven regarding Janet, how come we haven't heard the following . . . .

1. I will do whatever it takes to ensure that there is justice for my wife.

2. I am cooperating with police. I will ensure that no stone is left unturned.

3. I am attempting to secure funds to offer a reward for the arrest and conviction of my wife's murderer.

4. If anyone has any pertinent information regarding Janet or Raven Abarao they should call Durham CrimeStoppers at 919-683-1200.

Where are those comments?

golfmom said:
In regards to comments made by Raven regarding Janet, how come we haven't heard the following . . . .

1. I will do whatever it takes to ensure that there is justice for my wife.

2. I am cooperating with police. I will ensure that no stone is left unturned.

3. I am attempting to secure funds to offer a reward for the arrest and conviction of my wife's murderer.

4. If anyone has any pertinent information regarding Janet or Raven Abarao they should call Durham CrimeStoppers at 919-683-1200.

Where are those comments?
Because Samuel Peters, oops, Raven Abaroa, AKA The Bird, only cares about himself.
Who else gives themselves 2 aliases other than a narcissistic sicko?

Jenifred said:
I think we have it from Janet's friends that they were separated, right? Were they still living in the same house and calling it separated? Or had one of them moved out? Anyone?
My sources indicate that they were living separate for a short time. IMO even though two people are separated, they are probably still talking, maybe even trying or contemplating working it out......and one of these "talks" leads to sexual relations.;) So, Janet could have gotten pregnant in January while they were separated and then once she discovered she was pregnant (in February or March?), they moved back in with each other. We should probably start an address timeline showing the addresses of where Raven lived and the dates he lived there????

ewwwinteresting said:
My sources indicate that they were living separate for a short time. IMO even though two people are separated, they are probably still talking, maybe even trying or contemplating working it out......and one of these "talks" leads to sexual relations.;) So, Janet could have gotten pregnant in January while they were separated and then once she discovered she was pregnant (in February or March?), they moved back in with each other. We should probably start an address timeline showing the addresses of where Raven lived and the dates he lived there????
I can see how that can happen. However, being Mormon too, I would think that since they were comtemplating divorce their intimacy would have been put on hold until they reconciled, if they every did. Mormons don't take sex very lightly--between a lawfully wed husband and wife only. Yeah, they were lawfully married, but when you are separated, you're not living as a husband and wife.

Jenifred said:
I can see how that can happen. However, being Mormon too, I would think that since they were comtemplating divorce their intimacy would have been put on hold until they reconciled, if they every did. Mormons don't take sex very lightly--between a lawfully wed husband and wife only. Yeah, they were lawfully married, but when you are separated, you're not living as a husband and wife.

An unnamed source has told me that Janet did counsel with and had permission from her pastor at that time to separate and ultimately divorce Raven.

golfmom said:
An unnamed source has told me that Janet did counsel with and had permission from her pastor at that time to separate and ultimately divorce Raven.
Do you know when she was counseled to do that? Was she making plans to do this and then was murdered?

Jenifred said:
Do you know when she was counseled to do that? Was she making plans to do this and then was murdered?

No, no! I'm so sorry I didn't make myself more clear. This referred back to the time that they were separated.

golfmom said:
No, no! I'm so sorry I didn't make myself more clear. This referred back to the time that they were separated.
So she never followed though with it. Got it.

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:....php/t-3959.html+dc+united+soccer+raven&hl=en

NC_VX05/07/2004, 07:56 AM
I will be up early tomorrow spiffing up the ride. My wife does a really good job at detailing the cars so she is going to be the big reason I even have a clean VX tomorrow. I am excited because after having my PV muffler for a year I got it installed today and I finally got black on black.... that is, tinted the windows a bit to match up with the look! I'm excited to get with other VX'rs to talk about our rides and what we want to do with them...

See Ya'All tomorrow

golfmom said:
http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:SQzvExXy8q0J:www.vehicross.info/forums/archive/index.php/t-3959.html+dc+united+soccer+raven&hl=en

NC_VX05/07/2004, 07:56 AM
I will be up early tomorrow spiffing up the ride. My wife does a really good job at detailing the cars so she is going to be the big reason I even have a clean VX tomorrow. I am excited because after having my PV muffler for a year I got it installed today and I finally got black on black.... that is, tinted the windows a bit to match up with the look! I'm excited to get with other VX'rs to talk about our rides and what we want to do with them...

See Ya'All tomorrow
She would have been about 4 months pregnant at that point. Detailing his car for him?

...for someone lacking in empathy, they wouldn't give having her do this a second thought...

It's nice he gives her props for the outstanding job she does detailing his vehicle, but don't you get the feeling he's really saying "Hey guys looky here ... my wife does all the dirty work and I don't have to."

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:...ve/index.php/t-2841.html+NC_VX+foxwoods&hl=en

NC_VX01/26/2004, 01:34 PM
VX_PA I got your message and will reply... I don't know if i am going now either.... My valentine doesnt think 4-wheeling is a fun thing to do tha weekend and she wants to be my valentine... So if I leave her then I might be giving her the wrong sign, that I like my VX more then her, and that may get me in a lot of trouble!

NC_VX01/29/2004, 05:21 PM
I htink I will be at the next meet/..... 10 hour drive for two days isn't worth the better half's time.... hmmmm, I was so close to getting her to go... In the end, I have to be that romantic and treat her to something special!!!! Goodness!

Sorry guys, the place looks great, an early fall meet at Foxwoods would be really fun! Any chance?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back