RC doesn't believe the gun story? Do you?

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by Kimster, Aug 25, 2010.

?

Does the motive of the gun story make sense to you?

1. No, it doesn't make sense and I don't believe it

73 vote(s)
    49.0%
  2. No, it doesn't make sense but I can believe it

14 vote(s)
    9.4%
  3. Yes, it makes sense and I believe it

7 vote(s)
    4.7%
  4. Yes, it makes sense but I don't believe it

5 vote(s)
    3.4%
  5. I have no idea what is going on anymore! Where's HALEIGH?

50 vote(s)
    33.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

"Ronald has a hard time understanding why someone would go to steal a gun and steal a child instead," Shoemaker said. "I think he has a feeling that there's still more that needs to come out."<snipped>

http://palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/08/23/news/news01.txt

This is not a RC bash thread folks. Thanks!

Let's discuss how taking Haleigh in lieu of a gun doesn't make any sense - or does it?

I'm thinking that if someone is drugged up, they might be that cruel. What do you guys think?

2. Loading...

3. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

I am thinking if the person is involved in criminal activites or has a criminal mindset, along with a personal dislike, maybe even hatred of the person they are going to steal the gun from. Then yeah, I can see such a person, particularly if drunk or high, deciding to hold a child hostage in some sort of half-baked plan to get even with someone after the original planned theft is thwarted.

These people are not bright. It is a mistake to expect them to think things through in the way that we do here. Crazy, half-baked kidnapping in leui of gun theft? I can see it with group of people.

4. debs

debs Former Member

Someone tries to steal a gun and shoots the child instead.

5. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

Throughout this whole case there are two main elements in my mind. Guns and drugs. Somehow they are related to what happened to Haleigh.

6. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

I'm with the "gun accidently goes off because someone is fighting over it" theory.

7. believe09

believe09 Active Member

I dont believe that crew would be able to cover up a shooting if it happened...JMVHO.

8. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

Apparently they HAVE been able to cover up WHATEVER happened, so why not a shooting? We don't even know where "the crime" happened, so covering up the scene has been easy peasy.

9. lil momma

lil momma New Member

I do not belive the gun story.... to me it just seems to far fetched... Joe didn't know his way around town, and i have to question, why he would be hanging posters with Misty the very next day, after killing a child instead of stealing a gun....

To me, and this is my opinion, it doesn't make sense.... it doesn't make sense the way it is being told...

JMO

10. lil momma

lil momma New Member

ITA tech, and the other thing i wanted to mention is there really isn't a crime scene to this day.... it "might" be the home on green lane, magnolia, or by the river, or even a vehicle who knows? JMO

11. Helplessly Hoping

Helplessly Hoping Bred for Humanity/Proud Bottom Dweller

I'm confused :waitasec: Is this the gun story where he denies the fight over a gun with Joe and then is heard on tape in great detail explaining how he will mangle Joe's hands or the Joe did it gun theory? I believe the former and not the latter. JMO

12. LiveLaughLuv

LiveLaughLuv New Member

A perp will return to the scene, if just to "hear" what's going on..

I do believe this gun story. If JO was humilated and embarassed by RC and this alleged fight that RC is adamant didn't happen, IMO, means it did happen, to me. Since JO couldn't locate this rare weapon, he took RC's heart instead. What better way to get revenge on the person who made you feel small and made a fool of, someone you truly hate? JO seems very immature, seems volitile, his eyes have no soul. I would love to know more about him, if that's possible!

Didn't FH say, JO stabbed his own mother over some deli meat???

There was no blood in the MH to suggest HaLeigh was accidently shot.

Where is HaLeigh???

13. truckengirl

truckengirl New Member

I still do not believe the gun story because whichever one was least involved would have talked by now. Whatever happened to Haleigh had to involve Tommy and Misty equally for them to both keep quiet and keep telling the lies. Joe I am not sure about. I still say there was some type of sexual attack on Haleigh that ended badly. JMHO

14. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

The drugged up Croslins and or RC and family would never be able to clean up
    all the blood /body fluids/ fragments from a gunshot scene.
    BUT maybe the crime was not in the mobile home..........
    maybe somewhere outside somewhere else?
    I agree guns, drugs are a fatal mix!

15. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

There was no shooting. That is not how Haleigh died. But there may have been a gun which is what started events rolling the night in question.

16. lil momma

lil momma New Member

we both have different opions on the matter, and that is ok.... :)

In my opinion, i agree a lot of perps would go back to the scene,IMO, maybe a serial killer would return to the scene of his victims, but someone who just killed a 5 year old, and one who has never killed before (that we know of or really that the law knows of b/c he is free and not sitting in jail on any charges), i think he would have hauled butt out of Satsuma within hours of murdering her, IDK...

I am in no way saying Joe isn't a scary person, i totally agree with you there...

I just don't see it...but i enjoy reading your posts :)

and your right, there was no blood in the MH found to prove anyone had been shot, but who is to say that the MH is the crime scene? then again, we don't know what evidence LE has, and there very well could have been blood found and LE won't release it, as it is too damning to the case.

I did hear that Joe stabbed someone over some bologna, but i thought it was his sister, oh who knows.....lol

JMO :)

17. Emeralgem

Emeralgem New Member

I don't believe Jo came in to the residence at 202 Green Lane to steal a gun and killed Haleigh because he couldn't find the gun..
    I do believe a gun is involved though, and Haleigh was shot..IMHO something bad happened at the Hank Croslin Sr. residence on Magnolia or at least close by his residence on February 9, 2009..JMO

18. justus4all

justus4all New Member

I believe that happened as well....at the residence on Magnolia..OR..close by the residence...

Since that residence was not searched by the LE..(not that I know of) IT COULD/MOST LIKELY have happened there...

Most likely NOT happened on Green....

IMO...if someone else have shot Haleigh, besides Ron, Ron would have went after him....

IMO...Ron shot Haleigh...probably Haleigh was in the way of the gun..
    IMO..that is the reason Haleigh cannot be found..the bullet forensics...back to Ron's gun..Also, COULD BE the reason (I heard or read) Ron took all of his guns OUT of his MH...at that some time..all in my own opinion.

19. Maia

Maia Praying for HaLeigh

I don’t believe HaLeigh died from being shot, either…not even accidentally. Not one neighbor in the area of Green, Tyler, or Magnolia, has come forward stating they heard a gunshot or anything that even remotely sounded like a gunshot…at least that we know of, but they have come forward and stated that they heard a loud car (supposedly), a woman’s scream, or MC on the phone crying. If a gun was fired, I would think it would have been heard as well. However, that’s not to say that someone hasn’t given this type of information to LE and we know nothing of it.

IMO, guns and drugs are at the very core of whatever happened to HaLeigh, but I don’t believe this “take HaLeigh instead of the gun” story, nor do I believe she was shot.

All JMO

20. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

I guess if we knew where the "scene" was, I might could rule out shooting. But we don't know. I don't even think LE knows so who knows what any witnesses might have heard...they might not even know they are witnesses. I know guns are important here, and the only reason I can see is murder weapon. But that being said I have often wondered if there was not another dead body floating around out there that tied into this mess some how. Right now, an accidental shooting makes the most sense to me.

21. krkrjx

krkrjx Comfortably Numb

I do not believe the story of a child was taken in place of a gun. But I do believe a gun is somehow involved. I believe there was a fight or argument about a gun, just not sure when. I am not sure Haleigh was shot but certainly that is a possibility because I believe that whatever happened left evidence that could not be removed or easily destroyed...a bullet wound is something that could not be removed, covered up, or explained away.

Guns, drugs, and likely both are at the core, IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.