RC doesn't believe the gun story? Do you?

Does the motive of the gun story make sense to you?

• No, it doesn't make sense and I don't believe it

Votes: 73 49.0%
  • No, it doesn't make sense but I can believe it

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Yes, it makes sense and I believe it

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Yes, it makes sense but I don't believe it

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have no idea what is going on anymore! Where's HALEIGH?

Votes: 50 33.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to myself I'm going with your first thought on the subject since IIRC Cobra stated that area had already been searched three times..Also, IIRC she told Cobra she had been out there all by herself searching for four hours.. I'll never believe that to be the truth...
IMHO..She was hoping that recluse who lived in that trailer would kill Cobra...No doubt in my mind... JMHO

Yep, I think my first thought on this is most apt to be the truth as well. If she was so "scared" of snakes, she would have never been searching in those woods by herself.

I wonder how proud she was of Ron when he got on the horse to go look for his daughters body? Hopefully she took a pic for her scrapbook.

Do you mean the time when Ron C said when he was on horseback he felt like he was really looking for Haleigh?

IMHO..
I suspect she almost had a coronary when she heard the words (felt like he was really looking for Haleigh) come out of his mouth..JMHO..

IMHO..One thing for certain..Woman's got a "set"...Like her son she has proven she is a piece of work..JMHO

Exclusive: Haleigh Cummings' Grandmother Hunts Clues - YouTube

Yep, notice that she does not step hesitantly as she makes her way through the woods. She trumps through just like walking in a mall. This woman isn't afraid of walking in the woods and she sure isn't afraid of a snake, especially if that snake is a Cobra. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: She definitely seems to have a purpose for putting Cobra in those woods. She also gets out front of him and gets the heck out of his sight as soon as they reach the deep woods. I'm sure if she came upon a real snake Cobra would have heard her yell or she would have come running back toward him. Cobra said it best, "BS".

Yep, notice that she does not step hesitantly as she makes her way through the woods. She trumps through just like walking in a mall. This woman isn't afraid of walking in the woods and she sure isn't afraid of a snake, especially if that snake is a Cobra. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: She definitely seems to have a purpose for putting Cobra in those woods. She also gets out front of him and gets the heck out of his sight as soon as they reach the deep woods. I'm sure if she came upon a real snake Cobra would have heard her yell or she would have come running back toward him. Cobra said it best, "BS".

I still think she suffers the same drug afflictions as her boy and does not act normal. jmo

BBM.. You can hear Art Harris asking Cobra WHY didn't she warn you?

Not for nothing, but i sure wouldn't go running quietly out of them woods, i would be screaming my head off... That is, if i didn't freeze up...lol

Art Harris confuses me, as usual. From what I understood, Ron admitted to calling Tommy, wanting to know if Misty was with him, but did NOT ask him to go look for her or to check on her. Has Ron changed his story? Art should've given the reason for the call instead of the reason NOT for the call. Geesh... IDK, but after all of the calls & texts to Misty & her supposedly turning her phone off, what reason besides Misty, would he have to call? But if Ron's being truthful, & can back it up, I guess that call is what LE is focusing on. Because why would Tommy lie about the reason? to give himself a reason for going to the trailer? But why? Was he even at the trailer? In his Joe story, he was there for a big chunk of time, but that version is almost totally unbelievable. So, is LE back to Tommy going to the trailer alone? kinda looks like it, but where was Misty? & why has Ron distanced himself from that call? Because if I'm not mistaken, when Tommy was in jail, & this story 1st broke, Ron through his attorney, denied asking Tommy to go to the trailer. What's so important about the why, that Ron felt he needed to use his attorney, to set the record straight? Did he want to erase his part in sending Tommy to an unsupervised Haleigh? was Haleigh already gone, so he got Tommy to clean out the guns, drugs, etc...? But considering that Ron is 'working on the timeline', that call is super important.

BBM: If Ronald persuaded Tommy to go over to his MH to gather the guns and drugs, that would explain why Ronald knew exactly where to find his pistol. IMO, Ronald instructed Tommy on exactly where to hide it so that he could retrieve it later and LE would not confiscate it.

I remember that I had two different thoughts about why Teresa would have lured Cobra out into the woods and then split like she did. The first thought was that she was indeed setting Cobra up to be shot. The second thought was that she was trying to put Cobra in the area where Haleigh was so that he would "find" her or find some evidence of her. The jury is still out on this one.

Can't agree with you there lone. I just don't know what type of altered mind-trip she was groovin' to.

I believe his story is a lie, and he admitted to that on a site we can't link to, and a site we can link to. Not sure if I can post the link for the site that is ok? If someone can let me know that would be great, thank you in advance. I feel so sorry for her, all she wants is HaLeigh home. She clearly loves her so much and just wants her home, JMO, breaks my heart :( COME HOME HALEIGH!

I believe his story is a lie, and he admitted to that on a site we can't link to, and a site we can link to. Not sure if I can post the link for the site that is ok? If someone can let me know that would be great, thank you in advance. I feel so sorry for her, all she wants is HaLeigh home. She clearly loves her so much and just wants her home, JMO, breaks my heart :( COME HOME HALEIGH!

How can the story be a lie when we have the video that proves she lured Cobra into those woods and then she hightailed it out of there leaving Cobra? AH had his camera rolling and even asked Cobra WHY she didn't warn them IF she saw a six foot snake...JMHO

BTW..It breaks my heart too that Haleigh is deceased and IMHO it's pathetic TN won't tell the truth about what really happened to her granddaughter...

IMHO..Her pretending to people she believes her granddaughter is still alive is nothing but pure unadulterated EVIL...JMHO..

If by clearly you mean going on Maury and giving an inaccurate statement about Haleigh, then I agree.

Do you mean the time when Ron C said when he was on horseback he felt like he was really looking for Haleigh?

IMHO..
I suspect she almost had a coronary when she heard the words (felt like he was really looking for Haleigh) come out of his mouth..JMHO..

You know Em, I have followed this case since the beginning and had never heard RC say that!! OMG!! Didn't anyone ask him what the he// he meant by that comment??

You know Em, I have followed this case since the beginning and had never heard RC say that!! OMG!! Didn't anyone ask him what the he// he meant by that comment??

This occurred when TM first went to Satsuma right after Haleigh was falsely reported as being abducted.... He let Ron C go out to search on horseback... Ron was really impressed he got to ride a horse...To my knowledge no one questioned his remarks. Funny thing... When TM quit searching and the horses left, Ron C never went out to search again...IIRC..TM wasn't there hardly any length of time either when he claimed PCSO told him to leave....JMHO..

This occurred when TM first went to Satsuma right after Haleigh was falsely reported as being abducted.... He let Ron C go out to search on horseback... Ron was really impressed he got to ride a horse...To my knowledge no one questioned his remarks. Funny thing... When TM quit searching and the horses left, Ron C never went out to search again...IIRC..TM wasn't there hardly any length of time either when he claimed PCSO told him to leave....JMHO..

Thanks, Em. I remember the vids of RC on horseback, but had never heard that he had said that. OMG!![/B] What does that say about his high IQ that TN talked about?

Thanks, Em. I remember the vids of RC on horseback, but had never heard that he had said that. OMG!![/B] What does that say about his high IQ that TN talked about?

When he was telling everyone to go find HIS daughter, a reporter with a pair said, well what have you been doing to look, and he indignantly said, I got on a horse. Maybe he should have bought a horse and not a new truck days after Haleigh went missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88