RC doesn't believe the gun story? Do you?

Does the motive of the gun story make sense to you?

• No, it doesn't make sense and I don't believe it

Votes: 73 49.0%
  • No, it doesn't make sense but I can believe it

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Yes, it makes sense and I believe it

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Yes, it makes sense but I don't believe it

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have no idea what is going on anymore! Where's HALEIGH?

Votes: 50 33.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, Papa. If Ron hid his own gun, I can't see why he would put it under the culvert in TOMMY's driveway. Unless he wanted it to be found OR for the time being it was the safest place to put it (away from his mh). IDK but why Tommy's house? Or did Tommy put it there at Ron's request?
Or maybe one of them hid it because at that time Ron didn't have the time to clean it. Maybe Ron was in a rush at some point. Maybe rushing to work, he hid it under Tommy's driveway, and when he got off work, he picked it back up and cleaned it. Just thinking out loud.

Ron admitting to putting the gun there and also retrieving the gun from the culvert....tells me that....for whatever reason.....That gun could not be left or found on his own property....Why?? And the fact that he admitted to cleaning it (removing evidence:waitasec:)....tells me that....for whatever reason...that gun needed to be cleaned...Soooooo we have a gun that needed to be hidden away from Ron's home and Ron needed to make sure that it was cleaned. Why???
Ron did seemed to be worried about the gun being found at Tommy's, almost as if he knew at some point later, LE would be on Tommy's property. And if Ron needed that gun away from his own property, that's almost like him knowing that LE would be on his property too, at some point. The early morning of Feb. 10th, that's exactly where LE ended up....at Ron's and Tommy's. He acted as if he cared about whether or not Tommy would get into trouble..Which makes me think that Tommy does know what happened that night and him and Ron were on the same side. It would also explain Ratgate.

You said it sooooo much better than me....!!!

Good point, Papa. If Ron hid his own gun, I can't see why he would put it under the culvert in TOMMY's driveway. Unless he wanted it to be found OR for the time being it was the safest place to put it (away from his mh). IDK but why Tommy's house? Or did Tommy put it there at Ron's request?
Or maybe one of them hid it because at that time Ron didn't have the time to clean it. Maybe Ron was in a rush at some point. Maybe rushing to work, he hid it under Tommy's driveway, and when he got off work, he picked it back up and cleaned it. Just thinking out loud.

Ron admitting to putting the gun there and also retrieving the gun from the culvert....tells me that....for whatever reason.....That gun could not be left or found on his own property....Why?? And the fact that he admitted to cleaning it (removing evidence:waitasec:)....tells me that....for whatever reason...that gun needed to be cleaned...Soooooo we have a gun that needed to be hidden away from Ron's home and Ron needed to make sure that it was cleaned. Why???
Ron did seemed to be worried about the gun being found at Tommy's, almost as if he knew at some point later, LE would be on Tommy's property. And if Ron needed that gun away from his own property, that's almost like him knowing that LE would be on his property too, at some point. The early morning of Feb. 10th, that's exactly where LE ended up....at Ron's and Tommy's. He acted as if he cared about whether or not Tommy would get into trouble..Which makes me think that Tommy does know what happened that night and him and Ron were on the same side. It would also explain Ratgate.

bolded by me....Sorry...another thought on your comment.......
Could it be......the gun was planted at Tommy's..in the culvert...and the call made at 2 something...from Tommy's...(or by someone else to GO TO Tommy's address) and the LE went out there...and SOMEONE HOPED the LE would search around and FIND the gun...Someone mentioned a barking dog complaint..but wasn't it mentioned that Haleigh could have walked to Tommy's ...(in hopes the LE would search there for her...and FIND the gun)
IMO...there was more to this call from Tyler than we are priviledged to know.
My point is....the gun planted by Ron at Tommy's...A call went out to LE about "something" going on at Tommy's address..Officers were sent out..Did Ron hope the LE would find the gun???..and since they did not find it, he retrieved it and cleaned it....My hubby thinks this scenerio could be it...
His :twocents:

I don't believe the gun story, but then again, I don't know what to believe anymore. If the gun story were true, why didn't we hear about a ransacked mobile home? Did Joe and Tommy go around very neatly peeking into closets and inbetween mattresses? Wouldn't they have torn that place apart looking for guns? I don't think we've heard of any property being damaged in the home. I also can't imagine someone in a murderous rage not destroying something, anything in the process. No, let's just scope up this child with three witnesses watching, rumage around and find a heavy duty black plastic bag, wait -- brick the door that swings outward, leave in a borrowed van, kill the child, throw her close to a dock that is frequently used and expect no one to talk.

I do have a problem with it.

Well, since you put it that way...... :waitasec:

Very well said! :clap:

The gun story I choose to believe is the one of Ron putting his gun in a culvert at Tommy Croslin's house. I don't think it was stolen at all. I think Mr. Cummings put that gun there to set someone up. Once he didn't need the setup, he retrieved it (or had Misty retrieve it, whatever you want to believe).

Then I have to wonder just why that particular gun could be used to set someone up.

Don't jump all over me, this is just my personal opinion.

Red by me.

That's another stupid story. Stolen? Setting someone up? Or maybe hiding it? We know RC kept his guns sparkling clean, could it have been cleaned first, hidden in the culvert, and then cleaned again after it was 'found'? Or was it hidden "dirty" just waiting to be found and someone to be implicated?

All of their stories are strange. In the words of a wise fictional detective, "It just doesn't fit". :waitasec:

Who is "dope boy"? Remember no name calling OK?

I don't believe our poster was name calling, just repeating all the things RC doesn't believe, and he's said many times "dope boy/s don't come and git your kid like that." If fact, in the drug bust tape, he goes on and on to the UC how dope boys would come and kill the entire family, not take just one, leaving the others as witnesses.

That's what I assumed the original poster was getting at. Maybe I shouldn't have stepped in? :waitasec: Just didn't sound like name calling to me. :blushing:

Are y'all in Ron's gun business again about guns? He doesn't want to discuss his personal business. Even at this late date I'm sure he doesn't want to discuss the gun story and wishes it would go away...

BTW - I found the link about the neighbor who heard yelling, it was 2:25am that was reported. Where should I post it? It's a myfox Orlando report. Seems like there were many questions about that report and time.

Peli! You are fantastic..you found that report. I can't wait to read it..Bring it on...LOL. I had one on the neighbor who saw and heard misty around 3:00am but had never seen the 2:30 scream report.

Now, I recall that LE took a piece of the wall in front of the water heater. Can anyone tell me where that water heater is located in the MH?

Any idea why LE would want that piece of wall?
If they took it for evidence, I wonder why.

Who is "dope boy"? Remember no name calling OK?

MY BAD! I saw that and should have explained. Ron uses that terminology and that's what it meant.

We can't call the players "dope boy" of course, but the term can be used in the context that Ron used it. :)

Any idea why LE would want that piece of wall?
If they took it for evidence, I wonder why.

I have no clue, but when i read your question for some reason i thought abou the "door" ron punched. If that wall was covering the water heater, is it possible that it was easily removed, so when there had to be repairs, the wall could be removed and put back?

IDK, why in the world i thought about the door Ron punched, other then maybe there was a little blood on it, and LE took it for DNA?

I have no clue, but when i read your question for some reason i thought abou the "door" ron punched. If that wall was covering the water heater, is it possible that it was easily removed, so when there had to be repairs, the wall could be removed and put back?

IDK, why in the world i thought about the door Ron punched, other then maybe there was a little blood on it, and LE took it for DNA?

Lil momma, I still don't get why LE would take that peice of wall. Did they take it in for evidence? I'm thinking that if they did, there must have been something on it. Fingerprints, DNA, something. What if Ron hid some of his stash (drugs, guns, etc.) near that water heater covered by that piece of wall that was removable? Did Ron claim that the home had been buglarized?
Did Ron claim that one of his guns had been stolen from this secret spot?

There had to be a reason to take that peice of drywall.

Lil momma, I still don't get why LE would take that peice of wall. Did they take it in for evidence? I'm thinking that if they did, there must have been something on it. Fingerprints, DNA, something. What if Ron hid some of his stash (drugs, guns, etc.) near that water heater covered by that piece of wall that was removable? Did Ron claim that the home had been buglarized?

I would think, that if a piece of drywall is covering an appliance (the water heater) that you would make that peice of drywall easily removed.

It is very possible that Ron hid some of his drugs, guns, whatever in that area.

I wish i could turn back time, and be a fly on the wall that terrible night!

I would think, that if a piece of drywall is covering an appliance (the water heater) that you would make that peice of drywall easily removed.

It is very possible that Ron hid some of his drugs, guns, whatever in that area.

Yes, the wall/door is easily removed. We had a mobile home for about 11 years on our family weekend "compound" near the house. We used it on occasional weekends. It's been over 20 years, but I do remember the water heater was inside the closet of the bedroom which was next to the large bathroom and laundry room. There were latches to hold it in place, sort of like hinges. Move the latches and the door came right out. There wasn't much room inside but if someone wanted to hide drugs or guns, there would be enough space, not that it's a good idea to stick anything in there, though.

Me too, Lil momma!

And thinking "like a criminal" that would be a good place to hide your stash. JMO

Are y'all in Ron's gun business again about guns? He doesn't want to discuss his personal business. Even at this late date I'm sure he doesn't want to discuss the gun story and wishes it would go away...

BTW - I found the link about the neighbor who heard yelling, it was 2:25am that was reported. Where should I post it? It's a myfox Orlando report. Seems like there were many questions about that report and time.
BBM.

Just quoting you, Peliman, to Thank You for a good laugh. Gettin' all up in ron's business is just not right, i know...but well, it just looks to me as though these good people are trying to hash out ideas in order to maybe help find his daughter.

my thoughts.

"Ronald has a hard time understanding why someone would go to steal a gun and steal a child instead," Shoemaker said. "I think he has a feeling that there's still more that needs to come out."<snipped>

http://palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/08/23/news/news01.txt

This is not a RC bash thread folks. Thanks!

Let's discuss how taking Haleigh in lieu of a gun doesn't make any sense - or does it?

I'm thinking that if someone is drugged up, they might be that cruel. What do you guys think?

I have never seen a parent understand the reasons why anyone could murder another person's child.

I can understand Ron not wanting to believe it but I do believe it was the factor that put all of this craziness in play and poor Haleigh was in her own home with a crazy man inside dressed in black.

IMO

I do believe that there is a gun involved in this case but not the story that is being told.

JMO, but the section of drywall could have looked suspicious to LE, it could have looked like it had been altered so that it could be opened and something could be hid behind it. LE personnel could have found that it could be removed so it looked suspect so it was taken in for a further investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood