RDI poll/the Stines

If RDI,do they Stines know what happened to JB?

• Yes

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
I wonder if he and Doug are still friends,anyone know?

Dee,you said earlier

What if for ex he comes and says "I remember X or Y or Z killed my sister".....I understand that LE can't force him to speak up but what if he volunteers one day?Okay,probably in this case X's or Y's lawyer will argue that he doesn't remember correctly.He still could make a witness even if not a good one,or?

Of course if he came forward with information about the death of his sister, I would HOPE LE would be very interested. However, his lawyers, and even if LW wasn't his personal lawyer, he'd have something to say, would probably be all over him. Yes, he could still be a witness. He was THERE. Anything he remembers about that night is important.

I wonder if he and Doug are still friends,anyone know?

His facebook page used to be public, now it is private. If he was still friends with DS, that might be a way to know. But I believe the Ss were no longer friends with the Rs from before Patsy died, right?

I didn't know that.Interesting.Anyone know why?

I do know that the Ss followed the Rs to Atlanta and they (or at least he) began working for JR's Access Graphics company. At some point after that the friendship soured.

At the Stines or while JR and PR were dropping gifts (JB and B left in the car,not only adults can be moody when tired after Xmas parties)

Yes I thought about it a lot. (JR carrying a dead OR injured JB in his arms).But JR saying he read to the kids doesn't fit in this theory.Maybe that was a lie as well but he realized it's not a good one?Saying he read to the kids would be a cover -up for the fact that something happened on the way home.But maybe they were later advised to change the story because they weren't sure whether the neighbours saw something or not.

You know the R's changed stories like most people change underwear. There's no way to know the truth.

Hmmm, wonder if DS still works for John?? Remember that old expression, keep your friens close, but your enemies closer!

Sunni, I heard, they parted ways and I believe it wasn't all friendly in the end.

Sunni, I heard, they parted ways and I believe it wasn't all friendly in the end.

Woah baby, wish I would have been a fly on that wall!! Guess they found out how the Whites felt. Karma is a biotch!!!

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it makes me think if Doug (and I doubt he was involved) wasn't involved, the R's either bought the S's silence or they didn't really know. Also, say knew something wouldn't there not telling be obstruction?

Woah baby, wish I would have been a fly on that wall!! Guess they found out how the Whites felt.
:laugh: Karma is a biotch!!! :floorlaugh:
(animated smilies added by otg for expression of my reaction to the needed occasional comic relief)

On the subject of other families and other juveniles in the Ramsey universe, read here on some possible "friendly intruders" under the section titled "Children of Family Friends":
http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682482/Intruder-Theories

BTW, I learned something new (to me anyway) on that site about a poster I remember from my days at JW. He used the name Lake, and his belief was that JonBenet's death was the result of two juveniles (Burke and another). Among other claims he had was that Patsy had made some statement in her first appearance on national TV (CNN interview I guess) in which she let slip something that indicated there was more than four people in the house that night. I think I remember his pointing out some things that would have indicated the R's might have been planning to take along one of Burke's friends with them to Charlevoix the next day as well.

Anyway, apparently someone found out that Lake was actually Mark Ohlshaker (John Douglas’s writing partner), and then Lake disappeared. More about Lake if you google: [ame="http://www.google.com/search?q=jonbenet+poster+lake&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a#q=jonbenet+poster+lake&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=9AQ&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&prmd=iv&ei=nILyTJDjNYK8lQfZ_OCcDQ&start=10&sa=N&fp=b69933d19f024e3b"]jonbenet poster lake - Google Search[/ame]

(animated smilies added by otg for expression of my reaction to the needed occasional comic relief)

On the subject of other families and other juveniles in the Ramsey universe, read here on some possible "friendly intruders" under the section titled "Children of Family Friends":
http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682482/Intruder-Theories

BTW, I learned something new (to me anyway) on that site about a poster I remember from my days at JW. He used the name Lake, and his belief was that JonBenet's death was the result of two juveniles (Burke and another). Among other claims he had was that Patsy had made some statement in her first appearance on national TV (CNN interview I guess) in which she let slip something that indicated there was more than four people in the house that night. I think I remember his pointing out some things that would have indicated the R's might have been planning to take along one of Burke's friends with them to Charlevoix the next day as well.

Anyway, apparently someone found out that Lake was actually Mark Ohlshaker (John Douglas’s writing partner), and then Lake disappeared. More about Lake if you google: jonbenet poster lake - Google Search

I've heard that theory before and it's very interesting. If Burke did have an accomplice, my bet is on Doug Stine which would explain the closeness of the Ramseys and Stines after the murder. When Burke's FB was partially public, I could see his friends list and he was friends with Doug Stine but not with Daphne or Fleet White Jr.

Otg, thank you for the links! I remember hearing about Lake, and his theories. I wonder how much this meant the Steins actually knew and what and when the Whites knew .

I find it believable to think both BR and the Steins son could be involved. It would explain a lot!

I couldn't get the other link to work, but will keep trying as it sounds quite interesting! Thanks again!

I was thinking that maybe "JB fell asleep in the car" is important to them not because it helps them deny the "JB eating pineapple" issue but because they were afraid someone might have seen JR carrying a dead JB. (car>house)
LE didn't check whether the Stines had pineapple in their fridge I am sure.
I just find it weird when JR says well,we had other gifts to drop but we didn't wanna waste another 15 minutes because we wanted to rest.IMO if Patsy had gifts to drop,she would have dropped them.

But if JB was dead/unconsious before they got home, how/when did she actually eat the pineapple?

But if JB was dead/unconsious before they got home, how/when did she actually eat the pineapple?

I mean the pineapple was found on the table in the Ramsey home. But I guess they could have brought it from the Stines, a bit farfetched though.

Thanks, otg. I have believed for a long time that the Stines' son had been at the house that night and was planning on going to Charlevoix with them. I had never heard of Lake and his theories, so this is very interesting to me. Thanks for the link. At least I now know why I've had this "gut feeling" for so long. I'm not the only one who believes it. If we look at everything that happened after JB's death, we have to question why Patsy did not call the Stines over that morning. I have always believed it was because they were there that night to collect their son and help stage the scene. Their absence that morning is a HUGE red flag.

Thanks, otg. I have believed for a long time that the Stines' son had been at the house that night and was planning on going to Charlevoix with them. I had never heard of Lake and his theories, so this is very interesting to me. Thanks for the link. At least I now know why I've had this "gut feeling" for so long. I'm not the only one who believes it. If we look at everything that happened after JB's death, we have to question why Patsy did not call the Stines over that morning. I have always believed it was because they were there that night to collect their son and help stage the scene. Their absence that morning is a HUGE red flag.

The Ramseys stopped to visit the Stines house when they were driving home from the Whites, right? They said it was to drop off Christmas presents. Do you believe that they were also stopping at the Stines' house to pick up Doug? But if Doug was going to Charlevoix, then he was also going on the Disney cruise since I don't think he would go to Charlevoix for like 2 days and then back to Boulder by himself. Wouldn't LE be able to see how many tickets the Ramseys bought for the cruise?

The Ramseys stopped to visit the Stines house when they were driving home from the Whites, right? They said it was to drop off Christmas presents. Do you believe that they were also stopping at the Stines' house to pick up Doug? But if Doug was going to Charlevoix, then he was also going on the Disney cruise since I don't think he would go to Charlevoix for like 2 days and then back to Boulder by himself. Wouldn't LE be able to see how many tickets the Ramseys bought for the cruise?

The understanding I have, is that the suitcases for the Disney cruise were packed at home, to be picked up when they retuned from seeing John's other children. They were not packed at the time, in John's plane.

Yes, they could have gotten information on the number of cruise passengers, but I don't think they saw a need.

I believe the plan was that they were only going to Charlevoix for a couple of days. John was only taking his toiletries bag. They planned to return to Boulder to pick up their already packed luggage that would be taken with them on the Disney Boat. Patsy's birthday was the 29th, and they were planning on being there until New Year's Day.

So, if you're thinking it would be convenient for Burke to take along a friend for a couple of days... Yes, it would be. Spend overnight in Boulder with Ramseys, fly up to Michigan, fly back in a couple of days. Why not?

I'm not saying I think that was the case, but I certainly see it as plausible.

Also, wasn't it the Stines' home that they stopped at last on Christmas night, and then they decided to skip the only house left and go straight home?

I believe the plan was that they were only going to Charlevoix for a couple of days. John was only taking his toiletries bag. They planned to return to Boulder to pick up their already packed luggage that would be taken with them on the Disney Boat. Patsy's birthday was the 29th, and they were planning on being there until New Year's Day.

So, if you're thinking it would be convenient for Burke to take along a friend for a couple of days... Yes, it would be. Spend overnight in Boulder with Ramseys, fly up to Michigan, fly back in a couple of days. Why not?

I'm not saying I think that was the case, but I certainly see it as plausible.

Also, wasn't it the Stines' home that they stopped at last on Christmas night, and then they decided to skip the only house left and go straight home?

Yes, it was.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crime.junkie