Reach out to Tim Miller & plead him to stay for Caylee

I just posted the following on the show thread. I didn't see this one until just now.

Cindy might not want/need or appreciate Tim's search. However, I'm certain Caylee does and she is who matters. I hope and pray he will continue the search.

:praying:

Cindy got in to it today with Tim Miller, she wants him looking for a live Caylee, and she insisted to him her daughter Casey gave Caylee to someone she trusted. And she is still alive. (Dillusional)
So he felt if Caylee was alive he should move on and look for other children and people.
He seemed like he might cry, he was worn out and unappreciated.
He has also had a very poor turn out. (I believe because the Anthonys are hated so much. And they have not done the first bit of searching)
People must realize, it is for Caylee, she needs a decent burial.

If Tim and his search really feel they have something to go on I am sure they will search. If they really have no direction, they would maybe be put to better use elsewhere. They have so many people who want there help. I don't know if it is really right to have this thread, putting somewhat of pressure, guilt, on this poor man who will only do what is best. He has no motivator other than to he help so I think we should be supportive in whatever decision he makes.

Seeking Jana~ I have to respectfully disagree.

Tim can carry on several searches at one time. Caylee needs to be found. I don't neccessarily trust what LP said altho it is possible. LE is working with TES and if there was evidence such as this...I think they would be forthcoming with him. I do believe they have told him this is a recovery mission.

Caylee deserves at least a chance to be found and to have some dignity in death. TES doesn't need to do this search for the family...they need to do it for Caylee. TES had no clue where NH was...but they pulled out all the stops knowing she was probably deceased and in the ocean. How is this different? If they thought NH was in a landfill in Aruba...TES would have gladly searched it! (Not entirely sure they didn't)

This is not about a lost child anymore. This is about bringing home a murdered child. Caylee deserves justice and this is the best chance she has of finding it...if they can find her.

I implore TES and Tim to stay on to search for Caylee. Work with LE and do this search as methodical as you have done every other. You are the best and Caylee has no one left willing to go the distance for her. Please...do not give up on finding this child where LE is asking you to search.

Honestly, I can't really blame Tim for wanting to pack it up and leave. I would probably do the same after being treated with such disrespect when I gave up my time and my money to fly all the way to FL just to help. That family is very disfunctional and the sad thing is...how do you help someone that doesn't want your help??? Sadly Caylee is the only one that needs help but the Anthony's keep pushing anyone that tries to help, away. It's there way or NO WAY! They should try to find Caylee DEAD OR ALIVE! LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED. Not just alive as the Anthony's want him to. We all would love that but we know the chances are slim to none. Never the less either way little Caylee needs to be found regardlessly. I do hope that Tim will try not to let them get to him and tough it out just a little longer for Caylee.

[
Mr. Miller showed me that he is facing many difficult emotions tonight. He is usually upbeat, talkative, discussing progress. Not now. Let the man GO where he needs to go. It is his decision to make, not ours.
With respect to those who have searched for a sweet little girl in the face of putrid, gut-wrenching lies,
Maria
I agree with all you wrote Maria. Well said!
There are plenty of families that need Mr. Miller and his team.
Looks like team Anthony's intention was to gather Equuasearch and its resources and play them for fools. Team Anthony has been doing this now with the public consistently for weeks. Most are not buying it.
I thank Mr. Miller, his team, and all the people who have been searching in the heat, humdity and lousy Florida weather for the last several days. Bless you wonderful people.

I sorry but I have to slightly disagree when comparing the Caylee and NH situation. They had a lot more to go on in the search for Natalie. Like knowing last people who saw her and where they were, last she was seen, a time frame. There are so many possibilities at this point with Caylee, she really could be anywhere. Atleast Caylee has agencies looking for her, NH had no one working for them, it was Aruba.

Tim can carry on several searches at one time. Caylee needs to be found. I don't neccessarily trust what LP said altho it is possible. LE is working with TES and if there was evidence such as this...I think they would be forthcoming with him. I do believe they have told him this is a recovery mission.

Caylee deserves at least a chance to be found and to have some dignity in death. TES doesn't need to do this search for the family...they need to do it for Caylee. TES had no clue where NH was...but they pulled out all the stops knowing she was probably deceased and in the ocean. How is this different? If they thought NH was in a landfill in Aruba...TES would have gladly searched it! (Not entirely sure they didn't)

This is not about a lost child anymore. This is about bringing home a murdered child. Caylee deserves justice and this is the best chance she has of finding it...if they can find her.

I implore TES and Tim to stay on to search for Caylee. Work with LE and do this search as methodical as you have done every other. You are the best and Caylee has no one left willing to go the distance for her. Please...do not give up on finding this child where LE is asking you to search.

I wouldn't blame Tim a bit for backing out. How he could be treated so horribly on air by NG and CA is beyond me. Like he kept TRYING to say, he gets tons of calls from other people with missing families who need his help and won't waste his resources.

And I second that! Tim, we need you for Caylee's sake. Thank you for everything that you have done in the past, and thank you for everything that you are doing now.

If Tim and his search really feel they have something to go on I am sure they will search. If they really have no direction, they would maybe be put to better use elsewhere. They have so many people who want there help. I don't know if it is really right to have this thread, putting somewhat of pressure, guilt, on this poor man who will only do what is best. He has no motivator other than to he help so I think we should be supportive in whatever decision he makes.

I understand and support him, regardless of what he decides. I know he's in a difficult spot...wanted/needed elsewhere. I am just hoping/praying he will continue, because this is about Caylee and what is best for her. She doesn't even have her family's help...

ETA: I haven't sent him an email, because I don't want him to feel 'pressured' and he has read here before...so, he might see this thread and that is enough for me. Although, it might help to read and feel the support...I'm just playing it safe and not emailing. :)

I sent Mr. Miller a thank you not yesterday on the TES website, I do not think that he is reading anything on our threads so please EVERYONE send him a personal note.

I think he is really frustrated CA called him and had him come to Orlando, then Le started telling him were they wanted him to search. It is very evident that the Anthony family only want Caylee back if she is alive, I think if they showed an intrest in having her home no matter what the condition he would feel like he was not wasting his time & resources.

I feel that the GP's are doing such an injustice to Caylee that they dont want her remains back they would be just fine if everyone just packed up there marbles and went home as to get everyone to stop searching for her remains.

Cindy if you are reading this Please quit trying to interfer with the search's it should not matter what condition she is in just as long as she is not laying somewhere by herself all alone. And if you get her back alive that is just a bonus but you should want her home and with a proper burial (if not found alive) If you want her to know that her Grandma loves her please do this for your precious granddaughter.

Emotions are running high. I cannot even imagine what you are feeling, but the look on your face on the Nancy Grace show last evening told me a lot. You are a wonderful human being for doing what do you, but PLEASE don't lose your focus and forget the purpose of this search - to find Caylee. When I called your home office to ask how long you would be in Orlando, they told me until Caylee was found. PLEASE hang in there and weather the storm. After watching the Nancy Grace show last night Tues 9/2), I, too, was ready to wash my hands of this case, but we can't give up. This is about Caylee and finding her. We need to all stand together as one and be strong and close our ears to all the nonsense that is going on and stay on track and continue to focus on our goal.

I Put My Hand In Yours And Together We Can Do What We Can Not Do Alone

Remember, we all stumble, everyone of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand. --Emily Kimbrough, 1899-1989

I too don't want you to go... who's fighting for Caylee ? The Padilla's pulled out, your speaking of leaving... who's fighting for Caylee's rights ? I know the family doesn't want you to find her ....but America does !! Please don't go !!! Caylee deserves to be found !

Emotions are running high. I cannot even imagine what you are feeling, but the look on your face on the Nancy Grace show last evening told me a lot. You are a wonderful human being for doing what do you, but PLEASE don't lose your focus and forget the purpose of this search - to find Caylee. When I called your home office to ask how long you would be in Orlando, they told me until Caylee was found. PLEASE hang in there and weather the storm. After watching the Nancy Grace show last night Tues 9/2), I, too, was ready to wash my hands of this case, but we can't give up. This is about Caylee and finding her. We need to all stand together as one and be strong and close our ears to all the nonsense that is going on and stay on track and continue to focus on our goal.

I Put My Hand In Yours And Together We Can Do What We Can Not Do Alone

Remember, we all stumble, everyone of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand. --Emily Kimbrough, 1899-1989

I want to join in the plea to have Tim and TES stay and find Caylee. Many have said why waste time and resources on a family that doesn't want the help. My answer is FOR CAYLEE, for once in this circus of a case it MUST be about this child. You and LE are the only voice Caylee has now and we all need to drown out the insanity of others. We need to protect the innocent, not the guilty. Please help.

Tim,
Please stay and help find Caylee. This little baby needs to be found! Please don't let the Anthony's win. They don't want her to be found. They are trying to drive you and your org away! THEY ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE!!

This post is IMO.

If TES does not look for Caylee, no one will. She'll stay out there.

I sent him an email last night and it bounced back. It was mostly thanking him for what he does and that I felt sorry for him and what happened on NG.
Here it is:

I have been following this case from the beginning and was so happy that you and your team arrived to search for Caylee. I am not sure what you were trying to say on there because you were so interrupted. I feel that you have been put in a tight spot and I could not help but feel that you were hurting. I talk to my mom daily and we discuss this case often and daily she tells me what a good man she thinks that you are, and I feel that way as well.

I have felt from the beginning that Casey knows where Caylee is and that Caylee is dead. I was really beginning to feel sympathy for Cindy Anthony tonight before the show aired. Thinking I need to send her a card or an email or even a call, but she is so delusional I feel that she has belittled you to a breaking point. The Anthony’s are in total denial and delusional. If she is telling you that people are not wanting to help in the search because they feel Caylee is alive that is false. I feel that her comments and berating of everyone involved and her delusional rational has drove the community away. They are hurting and they don’t want to give up on the fact that their granddaughter may be alive, if they did that would mean they give up on their daughter as well. That is the only way I can even try to understand their actions. This whole case is crazy and I think the more Cindy Anthony carries on that everyone is seeing why Casey is the way that she is.

You do wonderful work and it is appreciated by more people than you will ever know. I am sorry that you are in the situation you are in.

Follow your heart but the only way this will ever close is if that baby is found. All evidence points to the fact that she is dead. It breaks my heart and I don’t even know her.

I just want you to know I appreciate you and your work. I could see the hurt in your face and I am sorry that you have been put in that position. You have the support of the nation.

Sorry, didn't see the other thread started last night in regards to this.... Just pm'd a mod to have the two combined.

I feel the same. My heart was saddened watching NG last night, I couldnt believe how rude and inconsiderate she was being to Tim, and I cant imagine how Cindy has treated him. Please, please, stay and keep searching, Caylee has no one else to bring her home, not even her own family. I cant bare the thought of her being out there all alone and never being put to rest.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back