Reactions to Child *advertiser censored* Discovery

While Dunn admits Adkins was the one who brought over the memory stick that was confiscated, she says she's still in the dark about what is happening.

"I haven't gotten to talk to investigators, to find out what it is."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=346806

So BD admits Shawn owns the memory stick, but denies he put the *advertiser censored* on it.

It's definitely out of character for him. I've known him for a while, and I've never known him to be into anything like that, or we wouldn't have a relationship."

Yeah, but it's okay if he's in to creepy masks and slash em' up films. It's also cool if he threatens me and my ex. It's also super cool if he quits/get's fired or walks out of his job and doesn't tell me. But *advertiser censored*........ no way would we have a relationship...nope!

She is in so much denial!

more here - including "Dunn admits Adkins was the one who brought over the memory stick that was confiscated"

This is exactly what I said! I figured it was his stick and that he had taken it to his Mom's house and put the *advertiser censored* on it there. Until I see any evidence that directly links Billie Dunn to this memory stick then I do not believe she had anything to do with it. Call me crazy if you must but I think there could be a chance that he stuck it in a drawer that she never used or that maybe she had stuck it in there so it didn't get lost having no idea what was on it.

"Of course he didn't put anything like that on there."

Well, course he didn't, Billie!

I'll be in Big Spring State Hospital if anyone cares before this case is over.

<snip>

"It's definitely a shock," said Dunn, adding, "I've talked to him [Adkins] about it a little bit and I'll talk to Shawn a little more [later]."

"Of course, he didn't put anything like that on there," insists Dunn about the *advertiser censored* accusations.

more here - including "Dunn admits Adkins was the one who brought over the memory stick that was confiscated"

+ video

WOW, the line's been drawn now. Billie can't back away or ignore this child *advertiser censored* on his memory stick and pc.

Oh it is so time to come to terms with and tell LE his secret places.........

While Dunn admits Adkins was the one who brought over the memory stick that was confiscated, she says she's still in the dark about what is happening.

So BD admits Shawn owns the memory stick, but denies he put the *advertiser censored* on it.

Oh SNAP.

I am no BD fan, but when the hell will she lawyer up and shut the hell up?

The wagon wheels are falling off IMO. Her faux-innocent "I din know nuttin" act is wearing terribly thin.... Charges against SA's mom, revelations of child and bestiality *advertiser censored* on a computer in her (SA's mom's) house.... Not to mention the memory stick in BD's dresser drawer, pantie or no... The squeeze is on IMO.

"You just don't want to be associated with that stuff."

I noticed she used 3rd person. Not "I".

Totally weak denial, and STILL defending Shawn. :sick:

I'll be in Big Spring State Hospital if anyone cares before this case is over.

Bless your heart. This has got to be tough for the locals. We just get to see it from afar (Thank God.)
What a mess.

WOW, the line's been drawn now. Billie can't back away or ignore this child *advertiser censored* on his memory stick and pc.

Oh it is so time to come to terms with and tell LE his secret places.........

She always uses the pharase "I talked to him about it a little bit and I'll talk to him a little more later" That is her classic excuse for not having a direct answer...every single time.

"It's definitely out of character for him. I've known him for a while, and I've never known him to be into anything like that, or we wouldn't have a relationship."

What a crock. She has known him to want to print up stories of truly gruesome crimes of sexual sadism and torture, so what is the big difference?

I CALL B. S. on that too. How could she not be able to talk to the investigators. I bet they will speak to her anytime she wants. Especially on a day like this.

Still, for the mother of the missing teen, these reports are a lot to take in.

"You just don't want to be associated with that stuff [alleged child *advertiser censored* and bestiality]."

She is telling the truth there. She does not want to be associated with it. Too late. imo

This woman is something else. I hope no one is buying this latest from BD, once again she is telling a story. But, I think that is her habit. She is not in denial, she just thinks if she says stuff enough people will believe it.

I may have to force myself away from this for awhile, since my head has exploded twice in the last few days and all this yakking from BD gets me so mad I can't breathe. I'm too old for this carp.

:cow:

Manipulate away, Billie Jean....too bad, your little miss innocent act is no longer working.

Bless your heart. This has got to be tough for the locals. We just get to see it from afar (Thank God.)
What a mess.

Thank you. I'm made of pretty tough stuff though. I have a keenager.

and I would give my life for that keenager. If I were in BD's shoes, LE would be so sick of me at this point. I hound them day and night.

So I have a really hard time with BD.

< snip >

For the mother of the missing teen, these reports are a lot to take in.

"You just don't want to be associated with that stuff [alleged child *advertiser censored* and bestiality]."

< >

Sigh. My take on how this latest defence of SA (by BD) might run:

1. The police planted it. They're mean.
2. Mysterious relative X planted it. He's jealous.
3. SA's compter, like Herbie the Love Bug, has a mind of its own. It downloaded the heinous material for its own nefarious purposes.
4. I love SA. He isn't like that. He loves niceness. I'll chat to him about it. We'll work it out.
5. Those storage devices are blank. People see what they want to see,
6. I don't like LE digging round among all those ugly things. They're mean. Really mean.
7. SA who?

What will tomorrow bring?

s

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/feb/25/billie-dunn-wont-speak-at-rally-after-images/
Clint Dunn said he looks forward to the event and hopes it will draw attention to many people's ignorance concerning missing and exploited children.
He said he was disappointed at the news of what the search warrant uncovered because it puts more stress on the search and takes more attention away from finding Hailey.

"I work so hard to get everything ironed out," he said, "and when I finally do another wrinkle pops up.":waitasec:

< snip >

For the mother of the missing teen, these reports are a lot to take in.

< >

Sigh. My take on how this latest defence of SA (by BD) might run:

1. The police planted it. They're mean.
2. Mysterious relative X planted it. He's jealous.
3. SA's compter, like Herbie the Love Bug, has a mind of its own. It downloaded the heinous material for its own nefarious purposes.
4. I love SA. He isn't like that. He loves niceness. I'll chat to him about it. We'll work it out.
5. Those storage devices are blank. People see what they want to see,
6. I don't like LE digging round among all those ugly things. They're mean. Really mean.
7. SA who?

What will tomorrow bring?

s

:floorlaugh:

Oh my, thanks for that.

I want to know WHEN BD knew that LE got this memory stick. She was there for the searches - she consented. She knew they retrieved the box of bedtime reading materials from the top shelf in the closet. So, did she actually she them find and confiscate that drive at the time of the search? Or, was she out back talking with LE about the shed when CSI found it?

IMHO I believe she knew they has this from the get-go. She's been walking a tightrope - trying to keep her name clean but all the time worrying what LE is going to release next. IF (and that's a BIG HUGE IF) she didn't know what was on it - you bet she sure asked SA about it first chance she got. Did she go to that drawer after LE left and see it was gone - but still not sure if SA had already taken it?

So, again, my question for the night is WHEN did BD know LE got that drive?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back