'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud

She looks pretty much the same to me, other than the fact her hair is curly. The article says she is not wearing much makeup, but that looks like a lot of eyeliner to me. Not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)

I have curly hair that I straighten but I for one know I would not look that darn good in prison!
ETA: I'd be in the fetal position and not able to use whatever jailhouse makeup they allow!

Federal Prison is better than "prison prison". IMO they both got off way too easy. Really feel for the Children.

Real Housewife Teresa Giudice gives feds 2005 Maserati, furnishings from $2.99m Montville mansion and 25 per cent of Bravo pay to help satisfy $416k court debt

Real Housewives Of New Jersey star will give over the property and money to go towards a $415,589 court judgment against her and her husband

Teresa Giudice will also give government 25 per cent of what she gets from Bravo network, consent orders filed on Friday by US Attorney's office said

The government will also get half the rent from a home in Lincoln Park

Teresa and her husband Joe Giudice pleaded guilty last year to federal fraud charges for concealing income and lying during bankruptcy proceedings

She is currently serving a 15-month federal sentence on the fraud charges and her husband will begin his sentence when hers is over

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mansion-satisfy-court-debt.html#ixzz3cYkTJ56F

aaaahhhhhhh low-key with just a few Bravo cameras around !!!!!!!!

Exclusive: Joe Giudice risks ANOTHER jail sentence by breaking driving ban just a day before Real Housewife Teresa is to be freed from federal detention

Teresa Guiduce is expected to be released from federal prison tomorrow

Exclusive Daily Mail Online photographs show Joe preparing for her arrival at their Montville Township, NJ home - and breaching a driving ban

Real Housewife of New Jersey has served 11 and a half months of 15 month sentence

Joe was told by a judge in April that after 39 suspensions he would go to county jail 'if you so much as back down your driveway'

A Lexus SUV was delivered to the family home as well today - starting price for the model, a GX460, is $50,140

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...om-released-federal-prison.html#ixzz3v6QClA8w

And that is a mighty nice Lexus SUV in the driveway for her homecoming ! I really hope some lessons have been learned

'She needs a car, end of story': Lawyer defends bankrupt Teresa Giudice's $90,000 Lexus gift as first photos show her arriving home from jail and reuniting with her husband and children

Teresa was freed from prison on Wednesday after serving nearly a year at Danbury Federal Correctional Institution for fraud

Star, who shot to fame on Real Housewives of New Jersey, was met at the prison by her lawyer, James Leonard Jr

She and husband Joe admitted hiding assets from bankruptcy creditors and submitting phony loan applications

He is not expected to start his sentence until March meaning the Giudices can spend Christmas together as a family

Teresa was said to be 'thrilled' to be out but will serve the remainder of her 15-month term in home confinement

A brand new 2016 Lexus LX570 with a large red bow was seen in the family's driveway, reportedly a present from Joe for Teresa

The luxury SUV retails for more than $88,000. Giudice's attorney joked with reporters that 'maybe Santa Clause' gifted the Lexus to her

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reuniting-husband-children.html#ixzz3vH0HKv00

(But of course she needs a car.....and Lord knows she wouldn't be caught dead in some run-of-the-mill $20k Chevy lol!)

'She needs a car, end of story': Lawyer defends bankrupt Teresa Giudice's $90,000 Lexus gift as first photos show her arriving home from jail and reuniting with her husband and children

Teresa was freed from prison on Wednesday after serving nearly a year at Danbury Federal Correctional Institution for fraud

Star, who shot to fame on Real Housewives of New Jersey, was met at the prison by her lawyer, James Leonard Jr

She and husband Joe admitted hiding assets from bankruptcy creditors and submitting phony loan applications

He is not expected to start his sentence until March meaning the Giudices can spend Christmas together as a family

Teresa was said to be 'thrilled' to be out but will serve the remainder of her 15-month term in home confinement

A brand new 2016 Lexus LX570 with a large red bow was seen in the family's driveway, reportedly a present from Joe for Teresa

The luxury SUV retails for more than $88,000. Giudice's attorney joked with reporters that 'maybe Santa Clause' gifted the Lexus to her

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reuniting-husband-children.html#ixzz3vH0HKv00

(But of course she needs a car.....and Lord knows she wouldn't be caught dead in some run-of-the-mill $20k Chevy lol!)

Disgusting IMO!

In the grand scheme of things I just want to know if Milania is still the same child that she was before Teresa went to the slammer.Perhaps a Christmas miracle occurred..............

EXCLUSIVE 'It's offensive': Fury of the architect still owed thousands by the Giudices as brazen Teresa is given a $90,000 Lexus wrapped in a bow by her criminal husband because 'she needs a car'

An architect who lost thousands when he was bilked by Joe told Daily Mail Online the Lexus was 'offensive' and that he now plans to sue for the money he has been owed for years, having previously lost hope of recovering it

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reuniting-husband-children.html#ixzz3vKwe79Me

Teresa Giudice puts on a brave face for last Christmas with her whole family before fraudster husband Joe goes to prison for 41 months - then heads out to film her first Real Housewives episode

Teresa Giudice took family photos with her four daughters Gia, Gabriella, Milania and Audrina and husband Joe on Christmas Eve

It will be the last time Joe spends the holidays with the family at their home as he is set to start a 41-month prison sentence next year

Teresa also had her hair and makeup done at her mansion in Montville, New Jersey before heading off to a party

The Giudices attended a Christmas Eve party at the home of her brother Joe Gorga and his wife Melissa

The party was being filmed by Bravo, and marks the first time Teresa has filmed with the Real Housewives of New Jersey in well over a year

Bravo did film her at her home after she was released on Wednesday, but none of the other women were there and that may be for a network special

Her first night of filming came one day after she was released from Danbury Federal Correctional Institution after over eleven months in prison

Melissa posted an Instagram photo showing that the Giudices were at the party, but took it down soon after for reasons that remain unclear

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ust-one-day-prison-release.html#ixzz3vPc6wDQw

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back