Reason for LA and KCs big grin and high-five***MERGED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it my imagination or did they just say on news that when Lee and Casey thought they got out of camera view , getting on elevator that Casey gave Lee a High Five??
Wonder what that was about?

I just saw this reported on Natl Fox News. What the heck was that about, do you think? Mods feel free to remove if this is covered already. I thought it was odd.

oh who knows anymore with them .. poor baby caylee

probably the way she talked her way into visit all week with her attorney??? I wanna shake her and...........never mind!

Also from wftv.com

According to the Orange County Corrections Department, Casey met with her home confinement case manager Monday afternoon for approximately 20 minutes. During the meeting her case manager set her out-of-the-home schedule for the remainder of the week.

Corrections officials said he also granted an extension of Casey's schedule for Monday so that should visit with her attorney in Kissimmee. She must be back in the home by 6:00pm and was given permission to proceed directly to the attorney's office from her meeting at Corrections. While she is subject to random drug and alcohol testing, the corrections department said no testing was conducted Monday.

Officials also said Casey scheduled a meeting with her attorney every day this week. She can leave at 10:00am and must be home by 4:00pm. There is no schedule for her to be out-of-the-home over the weekend.
-------------------------------------------

It just makes me sick that LE and the jail is treating this woman like a queen. EVERY DAY THIS WEEK she is spending the whole day at the attorney office! Why? And why would they alllow her to stay out of the home every day? I thought she was on home confinement. I think I am very unhappy with LE in Orlando. No wonder they have so much crime there and people like this. They treat them like queens. And what attorney spends 8 hours a day, 5 days a week with 1 client? Come on now. How bad does that look? Doesn't this man have any other clients? If I were one of the I would be ticked.

No wonder this woman doesn't talk to tell where he poor child is the way the law enforcement system is in Florida. I am livid the way they coddle them there. She should be in the slammer with no bail with the evidence they have against her. Seems to me they could start adding charges on one by one too she should have so much against her by now like a dead body in the trunk, illegal use of chloroform just for starters.

It just makes me sick that LE and the jail is treating this woman like a queen. EVERY DAY THIS WEEK she is spending the whole day at the attorney office! Why? And why would they alllow her to stay out of the home every day? I thought she was on home confinement. I think I am very unhappy with LE in Orlando. No wonder they have so much crime there and people like this. They treat them like queens. And what attorney spends 8 hours a day, 5 days a week with 1 client? Come on now. How bad does that look? Doesn't this man have any other clients? If I were one of the I would be ticked.[/QUOTE]

I really have a problem with that too...this is not home confinement. :furious:

Here is a new link. She is allowed to stay out until 6 pm tonight.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17421473/detail.html

Oh and she scheduled an appointment with her attorney for everyday of the remainder of this week from 10-4. That seems like a lot of time at the office with him!

Yeah give an inch take a mile.............. I'm so sick of seeing that crap . There is NO WAY this is a normal Client Attorney relationship .

Does everyone on home confinment get treated this way ??

Sickening....I also heard about her and Lee and their high five antic. The Fox News reporter was disgusted.....

More proof(as if more is needed), that Casey and her family are as sick as they come. IMO

The protestors should be down at the jail protesting and at the DA's office. Not the Anthony's. Of course the Anthony's will behave like they do with the type of LE they have there in Orlando. sheesh I am sooo mad!

What do they talk about so much? I mean, if she is sticking to the "zanny-nanny" story, what else is there to talk about?

Oh...I know. They must be writing a new story for us. *lol*

I've asked this once - who is picking up the attorney's fees? Surely he wasn't court appointed was he?

I posted this on another thread but I think it belongs here. I am so livid about the way LE is coddling this woman and this family. What the heck is wrong with them down there in Florida and why do the citizens allow this? The protestors should be down at the jail, police station and DA's office, not that Anthony's. The way they are treating Casey is an outrage!
------------------------------------------

from wftv.com

According to the Orange County Corrections Department, Casey met with her home confinement case manager Monday afternoon for approximately 20 minutes. During the meeting her case manager set her out-of-the-home schedule for the remainder of the week.

Corrections officials said he also granted an extension of Casey's schedule for Monday so that should visit with her attorney in Kissimmee. She must be back in the home by 6:00pm and was given permission to proceed directly to the attorney's office from her meeting at Corrections. While she is subject to random drug and alcohol testing, the corrections department said no testing was conducted Monday.

Officials also said Casey scheduled a meeting with her attorney every day this week. She can leave at 10:00am and must be home by 4:00pm. There is no schedule for her to be out-of-the-home over the weekend.

It just makes me sick that LE and the jail is treating this woman like a queen. EVERY DAY THIS WEEK she is spending the whole day at the attorney office! Why? And why would they alllow her to stay out of the home every day? I thought she was on home confinement. I think I am very unhappy with LE in Orlando. No wonder they have so much crime there and people like this. They treat them like queens. And what attorney spends 8 hours a day, 5 days a week with 1 client? Come on now. How bad does that look? Doesn't this man have any other clients? If I were one of the I would be ticked.

42218726-08111827.jpg

Hi Fives? This is beyond sickening. :mad:

The attorney is getting a lot of high-profile publicity for free. I bet he loves having KC there every day this week!

But what is she going to do being out all day long, until 6pm? Hmmm. Does she have an schedule of appts she has to file and follow?

Probably High Fiving that she is getting away with murder (literally) and that LE is coddling her and allowing her to spend every day of the week away from home and with the attorney all day. She is high fiving that she gets her way all the time and is getting away with her crime.

I don't get it what were they high 5ing about? :confused:

Probably the extra-ordinarily lenient 'out of house' arrangements. Surfing time on the Lawyer's computer - which probably can't be subpoenaed do to client privilege. Oh, this bites.

"Gimme five high,
Gimme five low,
Now we can go spend
the donation dough"

They sicken me to no end. I abhor everything about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie