Reasons Terri May or May Not Have Done it

I find it interesting that I read alot about TH's fascination with CSI, which could make her a likely suspect. But......in all honesty I think the fascination must be with the entire family. Kyron wearing a CSI t-shirt, his own or passed down. Kaines ex-wife marrys a PO, must be something common there.

Hi I just read a post by MysteryAddict that shines as a bit of creative Sleuthing IMO and can't post about it on that thread.

It fits here as it could be something Terri could have done or not done which could show either guilt or innocence on her part depending on what happened:

I'm wondering if part of the plan was to have a friend drive her truck to theIntel parking lot where she picked up the mustang with her set of keys and later returned it after the deed was done." MysteryAddict

Hi I just read a post by MysteryAddict that shines as a bit of creative Sleuthing IMO and can't post about it on that thread.

It fits here as it could be something Terri could have done or not done which could show either guilt or innocence on her part depending on what happened:

I'm wondering if part of the plan was to have a friend drive her truck to theIntel parking lot where she picked up the mustang with her set of keys and later returned it after the deed was done." MysteryAddict

I know it was rumoured that these two vehicals were spotted on SI on June 4th, but what would be the purpose and wouldn't there be a risk of being captured on Intel security cameras?

I was asked for this information about Terri's whereabouts and if I had any proof or links to the contention she was first at FredMyers and then at another FredMyers and she could not have removed Kyron from school herself.

The trouble is I couldn't find where I wrote that, by the time I got the information I couldn't remember who requested it. I was searching all over..Sorry I'm such a newb on WS. I will get better. :blushing:

Here is the information:

Kyron investigators focus on movements of white pickup

...Sources tell KGW the real focus of investigators is not on the pickup truck itself but rather on whether witnesses saw anyone

with Terri Horman in the pickup as she moved around town that day.

For the first time in the investigation, authorities showed and talked about two locations far from the school where Kyron was

last seen on June 4. Chief Multnomah County Deputy DA Rod Underhill said he wanted to know more about possible sightings of a

white truck that matched the description of the Horman family pickup at a Fred Meyer store in Beaverton and another in

Hillsboro.

Sources tell KGW that Terri has told friends and investigators that she stopped by the two stores, and investigators have

verified those statements. Sources say investigators now want to know if anyone was seen with her.

Investigators released new photos and details, hoping to jog people's memories and cultivate new leads in the ten-week-old

investigation...

http://www.kgw.com/news/Sheriff-to--100446244.html

From Scamps post:

Sources tell KGW that Terri has told friends and investigators that she stopped by the two stores, and investigators have

verified those statements.

So, apparently, LE does agree TH was where she said she was, when she said she was, as far as FM stores go. Ah, don't know how I missed that report. I had mentioned a while back that I thought they were just trying to see if she met up with ANYONE in her
travels, that's what I thought the truck & FM flyers were about, not necessarily handing Kyron off in a parking lot, but just whom she met up with and/or did anyone see Kyron in the truck (although) they didn't ask about Kyron did they?

Besides Terri and DeeDee, has there been any speculation about any SPECIFIC person (so not like RSOs who lived within 10 miles) that could have played a role in Kyron's disappearance?

From Scamps post:

verified those statements.

So, apparently, LE does agree TH was where she said she was, when she said she was, as far as FM stores go. Ah, don't know how I missed that report. I had mentioned a while back that I thought they were just trying to see if she met up with ANYONE in her
travels, that's what I thought the truck & FM flyers were about, not necessarily handing Kyron off in a parking lot, but just whom she met up with and/or did anyone see Kyron in the truck (although) they didn't ask about Kyron did they?

Assuming that TMH is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and her involvement was premeditated: Of course she was where she said she was with respect to anyplace at which her presence could have been verified. That was part of the plan. What we do not know is what took place in those locations, before, at and/or after leaving them until she checked-in at the gym.

Assuming that TMH is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and her involvement was NOT premeditated: Of course she was where she said she was with respect to anyplace at which her presence could have been verified. What we do not know is what took place in those locations, before, at and/or after leaving them until she checked-in at the gym.

My Point? Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that nobody in this case has lied.

Terri has said where she was at certain points in time. Okay. So, what is in question are those unverified points in time, right?

What I keep coming back to is: there is no evidence that points to Terri's innocence. I know that this is bass-ackwards to traditional values and our "innocent until proven guilty" rule of law. It just bugs me, kwim?

If there had ever been any kind of public statement of her concern for Kyron: different story. Yea, yea, yea - I get that Kaine told her to not speak to media. But, he has subsequently done so. So has Desiree. Terri has no reason not to profess her love for her stepson, her desire that he be found, her wish that whoever did this "do the right thing" and return him to his family. How in the world could that be interpreted as being "incriminating"?

They say silence is golden. I'm just not feeling the golden aura around TMH. MOO.

ETA: As a parent, I cannot, for the life of me, understand the logic of driving a sick child (baby K's earache) around trying to get her to sleep instead of taking her home. Why? So I could go to the gym? Uhhh...no.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back