Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #1

Discussion in 'Rebecca Zahau Nalepa' started by Winward1, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. time

time New Member

2. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Active Member

A party apparently had been previosuly planned and canceled after the child's accident. Probably, friends & family gathered to offer support anyway. That's why the brother showed up...alledgedly

3. Paladine

Paladine Active Member

Yeah, I am not buying the party idea; she seems more submissive to me, (quitting her job to help him, for one) Jonah is an alpha, again, imo. I can't see her trying that.

I think there MAY have been loud music to cover the sound of the dirty deed or/and to make it SEEM like a party. I recall old movies...which one was it where the killer would go in and turn up the music before killing? I'm thinking maybe a John Travolta movie?...maybe a Quentin Tarantino movie? Maybe many...but I know I recall one...no link, though, I blame this one on age. ;)

4. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Active Member

Yes, I saw the :waitasec: icon after I read that you typed "I think it was an accident"

I was left:waitasec:

:crazy:

5. scorekeeper

scorekeeper New Member

from same article:

Jonah Shacknai's brother, Adam, told investigators he found Nalepa hanging from her neck from a balcony, her arms and feet tied. He then cut her down in hopes she was still alive

When firefighters, police and paramedics arrived at the 27-room mansion on Ocean Boulevard, Nalepa's nude body was on the grass, her feet were still tied together, but her hands were not.

Now hands untied when LE/EMS arrived......

I still wonder why they had no "help/servants" in a 27 room mansion.....perhaps they only used a portion of the home.......wonder why AS was not staying in the "main house".......

6. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

Also, the ocean is very loud and the houses are really close together, so it would be difficult to tell where music would be coming from at night. Unless the reports of the party include sightings of people coming and going. On the other hand, that could be worried family and/or friends.

7. Jade

Jade Well-Known Member

Case solved!

8. dgfred

dgfred Well-Known Member

Ha, kind of like 'Home Alone' with the shootout on the tv.

9. scorekeeper

scorekeeper New Member

I believe it was a quote from OBMAMA; saying one of the neighbors mentioned it....would be in post from yesterday afternoon/evening.......

10. Quester

Quester New Member

I really hope this was not a terrible accident (MS’ death) turned tragic murder (RN’s death) due to a young girl lying, out of fear of being somehow responsible about what really happened to MS, by pinning the accident on RN.

11. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Active Member

How odd because her arms were still clearly freakishly behind her in the Fox5 photos

12. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Active Member

13. LaWanda

LaWanda Professional Lurker

I was looking over the pics that Joe posted then went back to the pics from the scene (http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ph...ad-at-mansion-20110715,0,6503880.photogallery) and there has definitely been some outside landscaping done. They have taken out all the bushes on the front walkway. So, in keeping with that theme, there's a bigger possibility that the carpeting was taken out. After all, in 1908 when the house was built, I doubt if there were carpets. That may have been one of the "improvements" that he was able to get approved.

14. time

time New Member

Haha ... just playing the devil's advocate, I sincerely have no idea.

I find it odd that all reports say Jonah's teenage children live in SC when I find this:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=32&...gc.r_pw.&fp=13d83150bb857caa&biw=1318&bih=870

Interestingly, Jonah is on the Board of Trustees for The Phoenix Day School which is a nonprofit but (looks exclusive?) preparatory school. But then again, so is one of the women who is a board member of his nonprofit.

http://community.pcds.org/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=577

:waitasec:

I guess it's not horribly expensive
    Upper School Grades 9 – 12 $22,100

15. EGirl

EGirl #RockportStrong

16. Paladine

Paladine Active Member

yes...saw that...interesting.

17. Carrington

Carrington Active Member

I wonder where the SC connection comes in.
    More homes, in more states. ????

IMO

18. LaWanda

LaWanda Professional Lurker

Wow, in looking at those pics, the body was moved between pic #4, and pic #5 .. wonder if the EMS were still there?

19. Quester

Quester New Member

MSM reports about the "chandelier":

Two days prior to the Arizona native's death, the six-year-old son of Zahau's boyfriend - 54-year-old [JS] - fell down the stairs onto a chandelier at the home. According to his sister's Facebook page, the boy died from his injuries.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15110536/is-mysterious-mansion-death-a-suicide-or-homicide

WHEN the following article was first released, there was a video that mentioned that "a chandelier was involved" in Max' fall. I just listened to the update video an no mention of the chandelier.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15075598/coronado-mansion-death?redirected=true

20. askfornina

askfornina New Member

i think all of those pictures were taken after ems or at least police had arrived, and i think it's been determined they can't be trusted as to how the body was actually found originally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.