Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSM reports about the "chandelier":

Two days prior to the Arizona native's death, the six-year-old son of Zahau's boyfriend - 54-year-old [JS] - fell down the stairs onto a chandelier at the home. According to his sister's Facebook page, the boy died from his injuries.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15110536/is-mysterious-mansion-death-a-suicide-or-homicide

WHEN the following article was first released, there was a video that mentioned that "a chandelier was involved" in Max' fall. I just listened to the update video an no mention of the chandelier.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15075598/coronado-mansion-death?redirected=true

IMO If a chandelier was involved it would have been seen being carried out of the house. I just don't believe the chandelier was involved .........unless it fell off the ceiling and landed on the child.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpps/ne...izona-millionaire-dpgonc-20110720-to_14215948

San Diego Authorities Rushing Toxicology Reports for Dead Son, Girlfriend of Arizona Millionaire

Updated: Wednesday, 20 Jul 2011, 3:18 PM CDT
Published : Wednesday, 20 Jul 2011, 3:18 PM CDT
(FOX News) - San Diego police are expediting the toxicology reports from the autopsies of Max Shacknai and Rebecca Zahau, who both died in separate incidents last week at the mansion of pharmaceutical millionaire Jonah Shacknai, FOX News Channel reported Wednesday.
Toxicology reports normally take up to six weeks to be completed, but authorities could have them finalized by the end of next week, FOX reported.

Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpps/ne...ire-dpgonc-20110720-to_14215948#ixzz1SgLpXvFl

BBM

I'm always baffled when I hear comments about Xanax. I hear kids are taking it for a high or something. I use Xanax, though in a very small dose (1/2 of a 0.25mg) and I don't feel any odd effects from it at all. I have an anxity issue and just half of the 0.25 helps me out. My doctor prescribed that I take 0.25 but if half works then there is no reason to take more. I guess I just don't get the "fun stuff" comment.[/QUO
cie flordia where the 17 teen year old killed his mom and dad then posted it

There is that tyler hatley case right now in fort st lucie flordia where the 17 teen year old killed his mom and dad then posted threw a big party after while they were dead and locked in the bed room..point is thats what he told his friend he had taken 3 xanax and just snapped ....

IMO If a chandelier was involved it would have been seen being carried out of the house. I just don't believe the chandelier was involved .........unless it fell off the ceiling and landed on the child.

I think the only big items that was seen being removed were:

the table with broken leg from the courtyard area
an area rug
and a picture

but these were after RN was found, I believe they removed items on Friday.

I don't recall see anything being removed after Maxie's fall

BBM

I'm always baffled when I hear comments about Xanax. I hear kids are taking it for a high or something. I use Xanax, though in a very small dose (1/2 of a 0.25mg) and I don't feel any odd effects from it at all. I have an anxity issue and just half of the 0.25 helps me out. My doctor prescribed that I take 0.25 but if half works then there is no reason to take more. I guess I just don't get the "fun stuff" comment.
cie flordia where the 17 teen year old killed his mom and dad then posted it

There is that tyler hatley case right now in fort st lucie flordia where the 17 teen year old killed his mom and dad then posted threw a big party after while they were dead and locked in the bed room..point is thats what he told his friend he had taken 3 xanax and just snapped ....

3 hits of Ecstasy, not Xanax

How do you explain the fact that MSM mentioned it as having been involved their reports?

Maybe this gives it a little better idea of location of body in regards to balcony, etc.... Red is approx location of body (I tried to get it as close as I could to where it was in the Fox article with the Graphic images...looks like the same location to me). Orange is where the rope could have been hanging from balcony?

vzbzh1.jpg

How do you explain the fact that MSM mentioned it as having been involved their reports?

You're kidding, right? Read back through early reports...I haven't seen so much contradictory reporting since the Hailey Dunn case.

BBM

I'm always baffled when I hear comments about Xanax. I hear kids are taking it for a high or something. I use Xanax, though in a very small dose (1/2 of a 0.25mg) and I don't feel any odd effects from it at all. I have an anxity issue and just half of the 0.25 helps me out. My doctor prescribed that I take 0.25 but if half works then there is no reason to take more. I guess I just don't get the "fun stuff" comment.
<modsnip>

I would think xanax would make you mellow (unless he was WITHDRAWING from it...then I could see him snap if he needed his fix). I would think a drug like Meth or crack or Coke would make you more inclined to snap, but that's JMO!

You're kidding, right? Read back through early reports...I haven't seen so much contradictory reporting since the Hailey Dunn case.

Nope, not kidding! - I've read everything in this thread since the very earliest reporting of the case.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpps/ne...izona-millionaire-dpgonc-20110720-to_14215948

San Diego Authorities Rushing Toxicology Reports for Dead Son, Girlfriend of Arizona Millionaire

Updated: Wednesday, 20 Jul 2011, 3:18 PM CDT
Published : Wednesday, 20 Jul 2011, 3:18 PM CDT
(FOX News) - San Diego police are expediting the toxicology reports from the autopsies of Max Shacknai and Rebecca Zahau, who both died in separate incidents last week at the mansion of pharmaceutical millionaire Jonah Shacknai, FOX News Channel reported Wednesday.
Toxicology reports normally take up to six weeks to be completed, but authorities could have them finalized by the end of next week, FOX reported.

Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpps/ne...ire-dpgonc-20110720-to_14215948#ixzz1SgLpXvFl

Do you think they took blood for toxicology levels on Maxie upon hospital admissions and after he passed???? If only after he passed, would that show anything in his system 5-7 days previously?

I have to say: I am not a chemist!!

Issues will have the mayor on tonight, can't wait to hear his opinion of JS.
IMO

Nope, not kidding! - I've read everything in this thread since the very earliest reporting of the case.

same here, but I found lots of contradictions.

Rope on neck, orange extention cord.

Hands bound, not bound when le & ems arrived

FACE down verses the latest face up

party, no party

child died, not dead, died

Only Rebecca home when child fell, later another person related, not related to the homeowner calls 911 and is wisked away.

I could go on...but ya get the idea

Do you think they took blood for toxicology levels on Maxie upon hospital admissions and after he passed???? If only after he passed, would that show anything in his system 5-7 days previously?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: @ chemist!

:heartbeat:
Scorekeeper your my favorite today!

same here, but I found lots of contradictions.

Rope on neck, orange extention cord.

Hands bound, not bound when le & ems arrived

FACE down verses the latest face up

party, no party

child died, not dead, died

Only Rebecca home when child fell, later another person related, not related to the homeowner calls 911 and is wisked away.

I could go on...but ya get the idea

Your post that I responded to was about the chandelier.

My response was about the chandelier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member