Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The really odd thing to me is the 'party'... why/what would a party be about while the son is in a coma? Or was there a party at all?

A party apparently had been previosuly planned and canceled after the child's accident. Probably, friends & family gathered to offer support anyway. That's why the brother showed up...alledgedly

The really odd thing to me is the 'party'... why/what would a party be about while the son is in a coma? Or was there a party at all?

Yeah, I am not buying the party idea; she seems more submissive to me, (quitting her job to help him, for one) Jonah is an alpha, again, imo. I can't see her trying that.

I think there MAY have been loud music to cover the sound of the dirty deed or/and to make it SEEM like a party. I recall old movies...which one was it where the killer would go in and turn up the music before killing? I'm thinking maybe a John Travolta movie?...maybe a Quentin Tarantino movie? Maybe many...but I know I recall one...no link, though, I blame this one on age. ;)

IF there was a way to spin this, that wouldn't suprise me.

NO, I don't think it was an accident, it is imo murder.
Didn't you see the :waitasec: icon.
IMO

Yes, I saw the :waitasec: icon after I read that you typed "I think it was an accident"

I was left:waitasec:

:crazy:

from same article:

Jonah Shacknai's brother, Adam, told investigators he found Nalepa hanging from her neck from a balcony, her arms and feet tied. He then cut her down in hopes she was still alive

When firefighters, police and paramedics arrived at the 27-room mansion on Ocean Boulevard, Nalepa's nude body was on the grass, her feet were still tied together, but her hands were not.

Now hands untied when LE/EMS arrived......

I still wonder why they had no "help/servants" in a 27 room mansion.....perhaps they only used a portion of the home.......wonder why AS was not staying in the "main house".......

Yeah, I am not buying the party idea; she seems more submissive to me, (quitting her job to help him, for one) Jonah is an alpha, again, imo. I can't see her trying that.

I think there MAY have been loud music to cover the sound of the dirty deed or/and to make it SEEM like a party. I recall old movies...which one was it where the killer would go in and turn up the music before killing? I'm thinking maybe a John Travolta movie?...maybe a Quentin Tarantino movie? Maybe many...but I know I recall one...no link, though, I blame this one on age. ;)

Also, the ocean is very loud and the houses are really close together, so it would be difficult to tell where music would be coming from at night. Unless the reports of the party include sightings of people coming and going. On the other hand, that could be worried family and/or friends.

You are definitely a poetic sort of soul :)

Right now though, I still think the Mark Twainish brother would be the more contemplative and less reactive one of the two or three. Who has a history of rage and physical abuse? Who thinks it's just fine and dandy to call the police out being paid for by the public several times because they aren't in control enough of themselves, who thinks that it's ok to later act like it was just a little problem time they needed to go through. In my book, it's pretty darn unacceptable to start threatening your child's mother or father just because there's a divorce ensuing. Put on your big pants and act like responsible adults. Don't get everyone involved when it pleases you, ask them to pay for it in time and money while your drinking pina colada's on your yacht the next day, then later tell everyone it's none of their business. No, I'm not so sure this was caused by someone who just floating on a humble raft, but maybe that person did become embedded in someone else's story and the rage reflected through them.

Case solved!

Ha, kind of like 'Home Alone' with the shootout on the tv.

Wasn't there a media report that mentioned the chandelier? I thought there was, but maybe I'm confused. I can't find it now.

I believe it was a quote from OBMAMA; saying one of the neighbors mentioned it....would be in post from yesterday afternoon/evening.......

I really hope this was not a terrible accident (MS’ death) turned tragic murder (RN’s death) due to a young girl lying, out of fear of being somehow responsible about what really happened to MS, by pinning the accident on RN.

from same article:

Jonah Shacknai's brother, Adam, told investigators he found Nalepa hanging from her neck from a balcony, her arms and feet tied. He then cut her down in hopes she was still alive

When firefighters, police and paramedics arrived at the 27-room mansion on Ocean Boulevard, Nalepa's nude body was on the grass, her feet were still tied together, but her hands were not.

I still wonder why they had no "help/servants" in a 27 room mansion.....perhaps they only used a portion of the home.......wonder why AS was not staying in the "main house".......

How odd because her arms were still clearly freakishly behind her in the Fox5 photos

Photos from 2007:

060038855_101_12.jpg

060038855_801_22.jpg

link:
http://www.epiconerealestate.com/ph...5&liststatus=Sold&city=CORONADO&zipcode=92118

I was looking over the pics that Joe posted then went back to the pics from the scene (http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ph...ad-at-mansion-20110715,0,6503880.photogallery) and there has definitely been some outside landscaping done. They have taken out all the bushes on the front walkway. So, in keeping with that theme, there's a bigger possibility that the carpeting was taken out. After all, in 1908 when the house was built, I doubt if there were carpets. That may have been one of the "improvements" that he was able to get approved.

Case solved!

Haha ... just playing the devil's advocate, I sincerely have no idea.

I find it odd that all reports say Jonah's teenage children live in SC when I find this:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=32&...gc.r_pw.&fp=13d83150bb857caa&biw=1318&bih=870

Interestingly, Jonah is on the Board of Trustees for The Phoenix Day School which is a nonprofit but (looks exclusive?) preparatory school. But then again, so is one of the women who is a board member of his nonprofit.

http://community.pcds.org/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=577

:waitasec:

I guess it's not horribly expensive
Upper School Grades 9 – 12 $22,100

from same article:

yes...saw that...interesting.

I wonder where the SC connection comes in.
More homes, in more states. ????

IMO

Wow, in looking at those pics, the body was moved between pic #4, and pic #5 .. wonder if the EMS were still there?

MSM reports about the "chandelier":

Two days prior to the Arizona native's death, the six-year-old son of Zahau's boyfriend - 54-year-old [JS] - fell down the stairs onto a chandelier at the home. According to his sister's Facebook page, the boy died from his injuries.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15110536/is-mysterious-mansion-death-a-suicide-or-homicide

WHEN the following article was first released, there was a video that mentioned that "a chandelier was involved" in Max' fall. I just listened to the update video an no mention of the chandelier.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15075598/coronado-mansion-death?redirected=true

Wow, in looking at those pics, the body was moved between pic #4, and pic #5 .. wonder if the EMS were still there?

i think all of those pictures were taken after ems or at least police had arrived, and i think it's been determined they can't be trusted as to how the body was actually found originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire