Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, i could very well be crazy, but i seem to recall this article that had a statement from someone in LE with a woman's name. anyone remember what i'm talking about?? i find it hard to believe my brain is crapping out on me this bad

someone correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't LE make a statement saying that the girl was not related to JS?

according to Lea Corbin, a police spokeswoman, and is standard procedure in such cases.

Corbin also offered more details of the 911 call that led authorities to the house at 10:10 a.m. July 11.

A 13-year-old girl called for help following the boy's fall. The teen, Rebecca Zahau and Max Shacknai were the only ones in the residence at the time. Corbin said the girl was Zahau's sister

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/autopsy-to-be-conducted-on-jonah-shacknais-son

This was posted on July 18, the Monday after the family announced that Maxie had passed.

I know there was previous mentioned reports that said GS and another female was in the mansion (some said DS)

All the conflicting reports........

alright, i could very well be crazy, but i seem to recall this article that had a statement from someone in LE with a woman's name. anyone remember what i'm talking about?? i find it hard to believe my brain is crapping out on me this bad

LOL

I do believe I saw one article that included the info you referenced.

HOWEVER, I believe it was published after the snowball of misinformation [my opinion] was rolling.

according to Lea Corbin, a police spokeswoman, and is standard procedure in such cases.

Corbin also offered more details of the 911 call that led authorities to the house at 10:10 a.m. July 11.

A 13-year-old girl called for help following the boy's fall. The teen, Rebecca Zahau and Max Shacknai were the only ones in the residence at the time. Corbin said the girl was Zahau's sister

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/autopsy-to-be-conducted-on-jonah-shacknais-son

This was posted on July 18, the Monday after the family announced that Maxie had passed.

I know there was previous mentioned reports that said GS and another female was in the mansion (some said DS)

All the conflicting reports........

yes! thank you. this is what i was remembering.

huh, i could have sworn. for some reason lately my brain has liked to make up things that never happened! maybe i've been reading this forum too much. lol. in any case i'm off to look

I heard the same statement being made [ I think on CNN] but I do not know who made the initial statement. But I heard a couple of times that ' the young girl present was NOT a member of the S family.'

BBM

So sorry for your family's loss. Appreciate all you insight. (((OBE)))

The sentence I highlighted, doesn't that lead to the belief that he wanted to say goodbye to one of the most important people in his life....had he called and acted like this before?

I am not trying to be augmentative or insensitive...but is it not true that some individuals do not leave notes, but calls and in a roundabout way says "goodbye".

From what RN's sister has said about her phone call with RN, she saw no unusual changes in RN. She seemed fine. Did she get a call from JS telling her about a "change" in Maxie's condition? Was she distraught or threatened?

It would be so helpful if we had RN's cell phone records to see whom she spoke with after her sister......

No he had not called that late at night before and he never called crying or upset either before then. He never told them good bye. He loved his grandfather as much as he did his grandmother. I just think he wanted her to be aware he was coming. 30 minutes after that call he was dead. Before that he had gone to a movie and out to eat with his fiancée.

I really think it had more to do with going to a place he had such fond memories of to end his life. He imo did not want to be alone and wanted them to find him.

But in all truthfulness to this day we don't understand why he did what he did or how he could do it knowing his own loving grandparents would see him in that shape to remember forever. He was having no problems at work or with his fiancée. He had not suffered any crisis in his life that would make him spiral down......like a loss of a loved one. etc. But those who commit suicide often do not think of others.........not even their loved ones they will leave behind.

In the end he chose their place to do it but what he did do unintentionally imo is leave an huge scar on both of their hearts and changed their lives forever. Neither one ever got over it. It made them start worrying needlessly about everyone and everything. It left them broken people.

IMO

God bless you OceanBlue. I stopped by to see if any new news and see there isn't. I read your post. :blowkiss:

Do we have any confirmation as to whether it was a "painting" or a "mirror" that was taken by LE? I've seen the pic of them carrying out what looks to me as a door - but I do think that is what is being referenced.

Either way - that piece is covered with a white sheet. So, I'm wondering if something was scribbled on either the mirror or painting. Was it a painting of RN or JS and family and someone "X'd" somebody out? Lots of crime have writing left on mirrors - which was my first thought - lipstick on the mirror thing ya know? And whatever it was - LE had it covered for a reason.

Has me going hhhmmmm........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member