Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #6

Rebecca’s death was due to her own hand. No one else’s. Twice now there has been a professional investigation into her death, and twice the results are the same. No conspiracy, no pay-offs, just the truth, that no one else was involved in her death.

I hope Adam Shacknai wins his appeal. The case should be overturned by the courts. It is clear he was not involved.

IMO.

I was so hoping you locals would be successful removing Mr. Gore. Disappointing.

Yes, that's what it will take for justice - a new sheriff, probably a new prosecutor, too. Not surprised at the result of Mr. Gore's "review". It was clear from his language and manner of speaking that he wasn't going to change his mind. It's happened before.

Wow, shocking!
Railroaded?
No justice for Rebecca, I see.

Yes, very shocking that none of the new evidence was reviewed or taken into consideration. How can Gore surmise that it was suicide when her fingerprints were on the blade of a knife in a way that showed she was trying to cut the ropes binding her wrists? How does he ignore the evidence of her menstrual blood covering the handle of the knife or the two separate strangulation marks on her neck showing she was strangled before the hanging?

Interesting comments from Keith Greer, that there's something corrupt in the process.

Also shocking that Gore didn't allow Greer into the press conference. They locked him out, so he gave his own press conference outside the room where Gore gave his.

Greer says there's something motivating Gore to continue "doing the wrong thing". I agree.

Last edited:
Greer says there's something motivating Gore to continue "doing the wrong thing". I agree. Betty P

Known to all from the beginning.

Some day, Some way the motivation will be unmasked, hopefully by their own undoing. Money only stalls karma not erase it.

Rebecca’s death was due to her own hand. No one else’s. Twice now there has been a professional investigation into her death, and twice the results are the same. No conspiracy, no pay-offs, just the truth, that no one else was involved in her death.

I hope Adam Shacknai wins his appeal. The case should be overturned by the courts. It is clear he was not involved.

IMO.
I was shocked the Judge allowed this case to go to trial.

I find it disturbing and unethical that Greer would accuse Sheriff Gore of misconduct in the case when the exact opposite is true. The SDSO has now investigated the death of Rebecca Zahau for over 10 months at an exorbitant cost to the State of California. Twice they have found nothing to support that anyone other than Rebecca was responsible for her death. It is a blatant lie that the SDSO in any way compromised the investigation due to Jonah Shacknai’s wealth. That an attorney would accuse the hard working men and women of the SDSO is outrageous. He should be ashamed.

IMO.

We have a case here, in Australia.
It took 36 years for the suspect, to be arrested.:):):):):)
Now waiting for a trial.
Inquests, police reports etc, loads of wonderful Podcasts, and finally the guy, the public suspected all along, has been arrested.
See, if interested:
Australia - Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #2

In this case, there were two coroner inquests that found Lynette Dawson was murdered and law enforcement suspected her husband had murdered her from the beginning.

Law enforcement is usually correct. They were correct that Lynette Dawson was murdered and the SDSO is correct that Rebecca Zahau committed suicide.

IMO.

Last edited:
Rebecca Zahau Death Review Concluded, Official Cause Remains Suicide: Sheriff
The Zahau family's attorney, Keith Greer, said the department told him about the review's findings by phone Friday morning. Greer denounced those findings as a "sad" reflection on the department.

"We gave them another opportunity to do the right thing," Greer told NBC 7. "Instead, they continue to support an improper and biased decision."

At Friday's news conference, Gore told reporters he knows some observers are skeptical of his department's conclusions. But he defended his homicide team, calling them "as good as any in the state or the county."

"They've got 100 years of experience," he said. "We have no reason not to follow the facts, follow the evidence, and follow the interviews where they lead us."

Greer, the Zahau family attorney, told reporters that the sheriff's department had barred him from the news conference. Speaking outside the department's conference room, he claimed it is "impossible" that fair, thorough review of the evidence could again conclude that Zahau killed herself.
[BBM]

Did Gore reveal what his investigators thought of the evidence brought up in the civil case? Did they look at it and disagree or not consider it?
“After conducting this review, the case team found no evidence that would lead us to believe that Rebecca Zahau died at the hands of another,” Gore said. “In addition we found no evidence that would dispute or be inconsistent with the Medical Examiner’s finding that Rebecca Zahau’s manner of death was suicide.”

The sheriff assembled a team of one Coronado police sergeant and three sergeants from the Sheriff’s homicide unit

“It should be noted that no one on the review team was part of the original investigation, and they had no prior connections to the case. The group was assigned to conduct a thorough, objective review of the investigation with fresh eyes,” Gore said

A video of the news conference and photos of materials displayed will be posted onlineafter the briefing, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported.

Review confirms suicide ruling in Zahau hanging case, sheriff says

“After conducting this review, the case team found no evidence that would lead us to believe that Rebecca Zahau died at the hands of another,” Gore said. “In addition we found no evidence that would dispute or be inconsistent with the Medical Examiner’s finding that Rebecca Zahau’s manner of death was suicide.”

The sheriff assembled a team of one Coronado police sergeant and three sergeants from the Sheriff’s homicide unit

“It should be noted that no one on the review team was part of the original investigation, and they had no prior connections to the case. The group was assigned to conduct a thorough, objective review of the investigation with fresh eyes,” Gore said

A video of the news conference and photos of materials displayed will be posted onlineafter the briefing, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported.

Review confirms suicide ruling in Zahau hanging case, sheriff says
BBM :rolleyes: I see what he did there. If he was confident in his department's findings he would have handed over the review to a wholly independent PD team.

Jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back