Rebecca Zahau's Sister Mary Needs Our Help.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Rebecca's sister Mary Zahau-Loehner has cancer. We have interviewed her husband Doug many times on our platforms.
Mary, Doug, and her mother have been strong advocates for the truth and getting justice for murder victim Rebecca Zahau. Mary and Doug are asking for donations of meals and other items as Mary fights cancer. From their fundraiser:

Thank you for joining us in supporting our dear friend and her family as they begin their journey in navigating and overcoming cancer. Your love and support gives strength and hope that anything is possible, as we are stronger together than we are alone. We also ask that you join us in lifting Mary up in prayer. We are believing and asking that the Lord God will bring healing and a complete restoration of health.
Here is the link:
We understand times are very tough so Mary and Doug are especially asking for your prayers.
If you can help this wonderful family they will be very grateful.
Feel free to leave a message of encouragement on this thread. Doug reads here and I'm sure he and Mary can use your kind words.
I've known Doug and Mary for years. From my heart and soul, I can say they are wonderful loving people who continue to fight for justice for their sister Rebecca.
Mary and Doug, please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can do for you. I'm only a phone call away.
Love,
Tricia

Great News. Mary's tumors are shrinking big time.
Please show your support and post something supportive to Rebecca's sister Mary and her family.
Thank you very much,
Tricia

Mary, Doug, and family -- thinking of you and sending you best regard for continued improvement. Peace, comfort, and additional blessings. x

@Seattle1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back